question measurent penis?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
guysmall

question measurent penis?

Postby guysmall » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:21 pm

Hello, how are you? I have a doubt, the measurement of the penis is made with pressed bone in all cases or only when you are overweight? My question is because I am a fairly thin boy and I have almost no fat in the pubis, even though Should a thin boy measure by pressing the ruler against the pubic bone? Thank you for your answers. The question is to compare measurements before and after an implant. Thank you and good night to all.

frwmw1

Re: question measurent penis?

Postby frwmw1 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:56 pm

Yes, press it hard against the pubic bone.

Guysmall, have you seen a urologist yet? They will not be judgemental against you and will want to help.

Don't dwell on this too much, just move forward looking for solutions and help.
45yo, venous leak. Pills increased tinnitus (very rare). Using bimix+atropine, 0.2 of:
Atropine Sulfate: 52MCG/ML, Phentolamine MES: 0.9MG/ML, Papaverine HCL: 26MG/ML

guysmall

Postby guysmall » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:31 pm

So it does not matter if I am thin and I do not have a lot of fat in the pubis, do I have to do the measurement pressing against the pubic bone? Thanks for answering

frwmw1

Postby frwmw1 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:23 pm

guysmall wrote:So it does not matter if I am thin and I do not have a lot of fat in the pubis, do I have to do the measurement pressing against the pubic bone? Thanks for answering

The thing to do is take pictures.

But you are a long way from getting an implant, due to your age, a surgeon is going to want to see you have tried everything else first.
45yo, venous leak. Pills increased tinnitus (very rare). Using bimix+atropine, 0.2 of:
Atropine Sulfate: 52MCG/ML, Phentolamine MES: 0.9MG/ML, Papaverine HCL: 26MG/ML

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:09 am

guysmall wrote:So it does not matter if I am thin and I do not have a lot of fat in the pubis, do I have to do the measurement pressing against the pubic bone? Thanks for answering

The idea is to compress whatever fat pad you have, so that the measurement you take will be comparable before and after implant. It also allows a general comparison to other men, but dwelling on that is really pointless.

I did not measure my girth and regret not having taken that measurement before implant. Especially since women tend to be more impressed vaginally by girth while length is more visually impressive.

In reality, men are more concerned with size than women are.

But it is nice to have a record simply because we men ARE impressed by our size.

Now, if you gain a lot of weight and your fat pad does thicken, that will shorten your effective length, not because your penis is sorter, but because more of it is submerged in your flesh. Compressing that fat pad minimizes that effect.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:46 pm

Just take a wood ruler lay it on top of your erection or stretched out penis. Push hard to the bone. If you are curved. Just push it up to the ruler. Just be consistent. This is the best way to measure whether skinny or not.

That should give you a good measurement. Date and write it down. Take a fabric sewing tape. Wrap around your erect penis. That will give you girth. If your head is thicker than shaft you can get two different measurements. Some also have a thicker base than at the head. So they might have 3 girth measurements. Base, middle, and head.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:49 pm

Oh. I also read someone can also use a wood pencil. Same difference. But if you are not skinny it compresses better than a wood ruler. Small tip vs wide ruler. You just have to measure the pencil to get length.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

Return to “Implants”