ED Webinar- Nov 4 - With my Implant Surgeon

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
stephen54

ED Webinar- Nov 4 - With my Implant Surgeon

Postby stephen54 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:17 pm

I'm not trying to promote my surgeon, just thought I would share this for any guys who might have interest and who might benefit from the broader ED discussion.

My surgeon is Dr. Levine here in Chicago, he's doing a free November 4th webinar your can register for here:

https://bsci-nm.zoom.us/webinar/registe ... -gHR2RnR_Q

It's co-sponsored by UroPartners (the large urology group Dr. Levine is a member of here) and Boston Scientific. For the record, he implanted me with a Coloplast Titan, he definitely does plenty of both company's hardware and I honestly believe he is entirely agnostic to vendors. He's not a commercial or marketing whore for either company in my opinion. He treated me as an individual, and we talked specifically about the dynamics of my anatomy (and other factors) before he ultimately recommended my Titan.

As others here probably know from my accounts of my surgery last November and my recovery and my (so far) results, I was/am exceedingly happy with Levine and his approach and with my experiences with the new dick he gave me. For what it's worth. He's a quiet, reserved guy who doesn't market himself much, so maybe this is a good opportunity to get exposed to him, learn some new things, ask some questions, etc. Just FYI.
webinar.jpg
webinar.jpg (71.12 KiB) Viewed 707 times
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

Return to “Implants”