Sharing my experience 8 months after implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
AussieFarmer65

Re: Sharing my experience 8 months after implant

Postby AussieFarmer65 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:54 pm

Thanks Bird and others for the posts and input. They were, as usual, very helpful and encouraging.

I was implanted on12th October (last Monday week). I'm still pretty sore - sometimes scrotum and sometimes the shaft, but overall there's slow general incremental improvement. I find that when a surgeon says, "you'll have discomfort for a couple of weeks", he means pain! Its better if I lay around and minimise sitting and walking too far.

So your comments lead me to believe that what I'm experiencing is sort of "normal".

For all of us - here's to a bright, sexy future.

Aussie.
Glad to be alive at 65 and living in OZ. RP 2015 and consequential severe ED. Tried meds (side effects!), injections 2 years (now effectiveness and injection problems) , VED (disastrous). Implanted with Titan One Touch on 12th October 2020.

Eveready

Postby Eveready » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:58 am

If you want to ride a bike get yourself an ISM saddle. It won't interfere with your plumbing the way a normal saddle does: the absence of the nose is the thing.
Melbourne, Oz. Radical prostatectomy & titan implant at 60. Size uncertain, but big enough to hang onto. Nah, it's huge!

544kenmatt

Postby 544kenmatt » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:35 am

I'm not sure if somebody mentioned this, but you can apply for TSA Precheck. This will let you bypass the full body scan.
AMS 700 LGX 10/31/2019. age 63

indusvalley

Postby indusvalley » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:48 am

Thanks for sharing your experience. I am 3.5 months post op so it always help to see what to expect a few more months from now. Please continue sharing experience at 1 year mark also. One thing I’ve always wanted to know from Titan folks is if your length increased with time? When I immediately got out of surgery, I was 4.8”, then 4.10”, then 5”, then 5.2”, then 5.4”, then 5.5” and now finally at 5.6”. Will the size continue to increase at 6-12 months?

Pre-op I calculated my length to be what I have now. But the size in my youth used to be bigger based on my visual memory. When I hold my penis and pull, it feels like maybe it could be 0.5cm or 1cm longer. Do you guys think I will continue to gain length?
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

Benjohn

Postby Benjohn » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:01 pm

Thank you for sharing your experience. I was also born in 91 and felt the same, so low and suicidal. FrankTalk has been really helpful to show me that I'm not alone. Did your venous leak get worse over time or was it always bad? Dreading implant surgery here but accepting that it might be the only option in the long term.
British, 32 yrs old. ED caused by Paraphimosis in 2019. 100mg Sildenafil for sex. Trialled Invicorp as advised by doctor in 2021 but it was too strong. Taking 50mg-75mg of Sildenafil every night at 3am to stimulate morning erections, good response so far.

Return to “Implants”