Any Other Wives Initially Against an Implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Gt1956

Re: Any Other Wives Initially Against an Implant

Postby Gt1956 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:48 pm

To be clear. I meant feedback through their husband, boyfriend or SO. I'm kind of neutral on the female members thing. It was decided before I joined. Don't see any sense trying to change it.
My only comments has been along the lines that men don't use the same words as women when they describe some things. In essence, it is translated from women to men. I feel that their feelings lose some context when spoken as a man.
Still a pretty good thread.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

HardRon

Postby HardRon » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:43 am

Hi, bionic brothers. I will try to give you my experience with my wife. At first she was experiencing extreme vaginal atrophy due to total hysterectomy and didn't mind my occasional increasing inability to stay hard. Fast forward to her getting the Mona Lisa Touch and finding a glycerine free lube. All of a sudden sex was back on the menu.
One New Years Eve, I believe it was December 2017 she had dolled up and clearly expected sex when we got home. Well you guessed it, I failed to respond. I gave her oral but she said afterwards, I really wanted to feel you INSIDE ME tonight. I was devastated, she tried to apologize but it was to late.
That led to us finally confronting my ED. After finding Frank Talk and learning of penile implants I told my wife about it. She said she didn't want me to do it. Not because of the mechanical nature of the implant but fear that it could take away what erectile function i had left. After a few more failures, one day she said let's give it a try. Fastfoward again post implant. One day we were sitting around relaxing after morning sex and she said out of the blue. Now I see WHY Demi Moore and them get the young men. I looked up and said last time I checked I was 56 years old. She laughed and said but your cock is like a 20 year olds
Over the last two years we have many such comical moments. She thanks God and Dr. Kramer for restoring my SEXUAL confidence. She also told me after questioning that a woman who loves her man don't care how he gets hard only that he does. She actually said to let you guys know that women would be lined up around the block to have sex with a bionic cock.
I should add I did have a great outcome. No problems with ejaculations. And I still have swelling when excited and glans engorgement.
Thanks.
Implanted on February 7. 2018 by Dr. Andrew Kramer. 22cm plus 3cm RTE. Titan with genesis pump.
58 Years old , married 19 years. Max inflation 7.75in length x 6.5in girth.
Wife very supportive and pleased she has her man back ❤.

frwmw1

Postby frwmw1 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:35 am

HardRon wrote:Over the last two years we have many such comical moments.

I love stories like this.
45yo, venous leak. Pills increased tinnitus (very rare). Using bimix+atropine, 0.2 of:
Atropine Sulfate: 52MCG/ML, Phentolamine MES: 0.9MG/ML, Papaverine HCL: 26MG/ML

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:35 am

Women keep track better than we think. Wife said the other day that my ED has been for 15 years. I said 10 years. I think that during the 5 years in dispute. She could tell that I wasn't as hard even though we were having normal sex & she was having plenty of orgasms. She likes to bear down on me so she can tell my size & hardness really well. Also, I used to be a really strong shooter, she liked that. I think she could tell that was going away also.
Back to my "cause" opinion. I had HBP at 40. But by the the time I reached 50 I started having trouble with high lipids & my fasting glucose moved close to the upper limit. Pretty sure capillary damage from at least the pre diabetes started my decline.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

jeb6294

Postby jeb6294 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:37 pm

Just got back from my follow-up. He's getting the ball rolling on the injection for now. Urologist seemed pretty supportive of whatever I wanted to do...I think if I'd have said I wanted to just jump straight to the implant, he would have gotten the ladies up front working on the insurance. As it is, I thought it would be a good idea to try the injection first since, as he even put it, you can always go with the implant later if the injection doesn't work for us, but you can't go back once you do the implant.

A big part of it was based on the quick chat with the wife the other day. On the other hand, when we talked after I got home, she seemed a lot more receptive to the implant idea if the injection doesn't pan out. Totally my fault though after I thought about it. When it came up the first time, it was just "hey, the Urologist said something about an implant". From the questions she was asking today, it sounds like she was thinking it'd basically be like I was wearing a strap-on, i.e. no feeling, no reaction, no orgasm, so I didn't give her much to go on that first time it came up.
Trimix VI (PAP/PHEN/PGE1) 29.4/1MG/10MCG

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:34 pm

jeb6294 wrote:Just got back from my follow-up. He's getting the ball rolling on the injection for now. Urologist seemed pretty supportive of whatever I wanted to do...I think if I'd have said I wanted to just jump straight to the implant, he would have gotten the ladies up front working on the insurance. As it is, I thought it would be a good idea to try the injection first since, as he even put it, you can always go with the implant later if the injection doesn't work for us, but you can't go back once you do the implant.

A big part of it was based on the quick chat with the wife the other day. On the other hand, when we talked after I got home, she seemed a lot more receptive to the implant idea if the injection doesn't pan out. Totally my fault though after I thought about it. When it came up the first time, it was just "hey, the Urologist said something about an implant". From the questions she was asking today, it sounds like she was thinking it'd basically be like I was wearing a strap-on, i.e. no feeling, no reaction, no orgasm, so I didn't give her much to go on that first time it came up.

Reassure your wife. You will have feeling and very likely, your orgasms will be the same as before. As far as reactions go, you will no longer get erections spontaneously (from foreplay, fellatio, etc), but will have to pump up manually. But on the good side, the reaction of post-ejaculation erection collapse will not occur, either. Your erection will stay just as rigid as before your orgasm/ejaculation.

The only collapse might be softening of your spongiosum tissue (glans and shaft), but that will be subtle. Also, and I am not sure about this, the spongiosum (which governs fullness) is not as affected by a man's refractory period as his cavernosum (which governs erection). Anyone who can educate me on this point, please weigh in.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:47 pm

I can attest (as the vast majority of men here can also) that the feeling an implanted man gets during sex is 99% the same as he got during sex (when his penis was working correctly) before implant. Any diminution is overwhelmed by the advantage of once again being able to HAVE sex and HAVE ANY FEELINGS of that sort. In other words, even if the implanted penis has less feeling than before (years before, when the penis worked), it has a LOT more feeling than it did immediately before implant. Because immediately before implant, there is no sex to feel.

Make sense? I hope so.

As far as feelings for her (physical, mental and emotional), these threads might give her something to think about.

These threads might yield some insights

What will she think? - a womans perspective
http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... f=6&t=6513

Pumping in front of her a mood killer?
http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... 6&start=10

Another Day, Another Research Question - Sponteneity
http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... f=6&t=9501

Does it feel different to her?
http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... =6&t=10103

Partners Views of Implant
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12966

Erection: Organic or Mechanical?
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7738&p=55332

Lastly, the intellectual and self-image feeling you (her man) gets from being self-erecting (even if it is by hydraulic means - it is not dependent on externals like chemicals and is entirely inside you) is inestimable.

In short. You will feel every nuance of her movements and she will feel every nuance of yours. Perhaps even more because you will no longer have to hurry through sex or be looking at the clock to start or to finish. You will be able to think about the sex act and concentrate on how each of you feel. No longer will it be "the sex act", but will be able to once again be "making love".

In one word. "Liberating"
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

ViaSwiss

Postby ViaSwiss » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:26 pm

Jeb, I am in the same exact situation as you are. My wife did not like the idea at first. We are younger than you. Our therapist told me that its ultimately my body my decision, and also my wife has eventually said the same. I think the key is to open up to her and be vulnerable over time. Let her know this is not just about being macho or robotic, its about being able to share your love with her again.
Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

HardRon

Postby HardRon » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:48 am

Hi, again bionic brothers. I just want to add something my wife said in the early day of my implant. She said when I first said implant she kind of thought I was going to replace my penis with something artificial like a hip replacement. 0 No feelings no ejaculations, just able to penetrate her.
After the surgery and she unwrapped it. She said its still my regular cock.
She really had not completely understood that all the implant does is fil the erectile chambers. After sex started back and I orgasmed with ejaculation she was like all her fears about the surgery was gone..
She said she had no idea that implants existed until I told her about them and she added probably not many other women have either. She stated I should have told her a penis enhancement because that is what it really does. The term implant gives a woman the wrong idea of what to expect
Thanks.
Implanted on February 7. 2018 by Dr. Andrew Kramer. 22cm plus 3cm RTE. Titan with genesis pump.
58 Years old , married 19 years. Max inflation 7.75in length x 6.5in girth.
Wife very supportive and pleased she has her man back ❤.

Return to “Implants”