5 weeks post op and who wants to be a billionaire?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Joe Behot

5 weeks post op and who wants to be a billionaire?

Postby Joe Behot » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:37 pm

Just had my 5 week anniversary and what a 5 weeks. Icing, hot baths, icing, hot baths. Swelling, no swelling. cut the grass, major swelling, ice, no swelling, hot baths. It feels like I have 2 nuts. My right one is perfect, small and floating free and having the time of his life. Now, the left side of my saac and this one huge egg. I'm assuming this large mass has the massive AMS 700 LGX Block, pump and my left nut buried in there somewhere. Actually, last night, 5 weeks post op, I was actually able to feel the block. I was afraid to pump what I thought was the pump because I didnt want to squeeze my left nut. Anyway, took a chance and it didnt hurt so it wasnt my nut but it was so hard to squeeze that it didnt inflate anyway. Probably a good thing because there is no way to find that damn deflate button. Swelling is down in the scrotum so hopefully will get easier to determine what is what soon. On to the billionaire comment. I realize in todays political climate, it may not be fashionable to be a billionaire but hopefully, someone out there still wants to be. Whoever can build a micro chip to be inserted in your scrotum that can be operated via remote control or an app on your phone, that raises your dick and lowers it without this massive block and pump installed in your scrotum will, no doubt, become a billionaire. We have micro sensors that can raise and lower a garage door, why not a dick? Get to work entrepreneurs!
65 years old. Implanted 9-4-20, AMS 700 LGX, 18cmX12cm, 4cm RTE

FMLFML85

Postby FMLFML85 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:09 pm

Last edited by FMLFML85 on Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

newbie443

Re: 5 weeks post op and who wants to be a billionaire?

Postby newbie443 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:13 pm

Well kinda sorta been talked about. Maybe cylinders of a material that get rigid at slightly above 100 degrees and wrapped with something like an electric blanket. Warms things up to 105 or so and bang. But if it gets really hot outside then bang until you can cool down below 100 or so. Kinda like a heated sex toy only the cylinders go soft when not heated up. The cylinders, wires and the battery with controler. Other ideas are being looked at by at least one manufacture but a I have not heard about how that is going. Could have been scraped. But manufactures are looking to improve. Weather they can or not and with the covid going around it might be some time before we see it if (and the is a big if) things work out.

But pump attaching to a testical has happened and works it's self out. Contact your uro for help with resolving it. Hope this works out soon and better than you expected.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:51 pm

Purely an amateurs opinion. Usually improvements are incremental rather than leaps. Also money plays a huge role in developements. Just a guess, but anything that adds very much to the price tag will likely meet resistance from the insurance companies. So how much of a co-pay are men willing to pay for the upgrade? Especially if there isn't any improvement in the current failure rate.
My guess that if the upgrade cost was very much money that many men would only get the fancy pump once. Hard to swallow the price after a few revisions.
As for ideas. Many years ago the car companies played with a transmission fliud where the viscosity would increase when a small electrical charge was ran through it. This was done trying to get the torque converters to slip less once the car reached highway speed. Not sure what ever became of the idea.
So if an implant could be filled with a similar fluid. When time came for an erection. By pushing a small button to activate the power source. The fluid would go fairly solid. I'm sure that there is a bunch of bugs to work out. Like how solid can the fluid get & it would be nice if it expanded by a few percentage points.
Now go make your billion & remember. I get a generous piece (say 20%) of the financial pie.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:49 pm

I'm telling you, sit in a warm bath. Scrotum will soften up nicely, you'll be able to easily manipulate the pump and deflate button in that environment, at least until you can over time work things loose.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

Joe Behot

Postby Joe Behot » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:18 pm

Thanks guys. I have my first follow up with my uro on Wednesday this week. The warms baths do seem to help some. Still cant find my left nut. I do feel a ball that I assume is the pump. Its as hard as a marble. And smooth. I dont feel any ridges like on the keychain. I tried to squeeze, gently at first, as I wasnt sure if that was my missing left nut or the pump. I couldn't get anything to flow through. The pimp still seems to be leaning to left side of the scrotum. I hope the uro cant straighten this thing out. 5.5 weeks and I
m about over it.

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:34 pm

Yep. That pump was designed by someone who hates testicles. The pump is huge and a big rectangle with sharp edges. I loved my little titan pump. Now that pump was hard at first to find the deflate button. 7 months after revision and I finally can find my right testicle. I think the pump threw him out for awhile for some reason and is just now letting him move back in.

Lgx pump. Just find that big rectangle. Feel halfway down the long side. Push one side or other you will hit the button on one side or other till you can feel it for sure. You will feel button depress and your dick will start gurgling and deflating. At least it goes down pretty good.

Oh. Fyi. To inflate that lgx pump you have to push real hard real quick and you will feel a pop. That is valve moving to inflate mode. I swear I can hear it to. No pop no inflation. If you just slowly squeeze it it probably is not going to pop and switch valve to inflate mode. I did find I have an easier time getting it to pop pushing in on the long sides. No idea why.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

Joe Behot

Postby Joe Behot » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:05 pm

So, I met with my Uro today. He said everything is in the right place, including my left nut, but I am still swollen. That makes it more difficult to find the deflate button. Going back in a month. UUughhhhh

robertm

Postby robertm » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:12 pm

If they do come up with an electronic version of an implant, maybe they can add a 3-speed vibrator too.
60 yrs old. Gradually worsening ED for 10 years. Pills and trimix not working well anymore. Will need an implant in the near future.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:47 pm

Joe Behot wrote:Whoever can build a micro chip to be inserted in your scrotum that can be operated via remote control or an app on your phone, that raises your dick and lowers it without this massive block and pump installed in your scrotum will, no doubt, become a billionaire. We have micro sensors that can raise and lower a garage door, why not a dick? Get to work entrepreneurs!

The technology is within reach today.

Batteries can be recharged through the skin.
A pump mounted right at the reservoir (no need for mechanics in the scrotum) can be controlled by an app or by waving a magnet over a switch under the skin.
Reservoir and the implant already exist.

Just don't give out your password or you may have a jokester erecting you at odd times.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”