Glans Engorgement with an implant.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
barrylandon

Re: Glans Engorgement with an implant.

Postby barrylandon » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:31 am

Holy shit, stephen 54!! You write about losing length (and girth) then post your signature which says you have a 28 cm IPP. I didn't even know they came that large!! YOU MUST HAVE BEEN IN JOHN HOLMES territory before!!!!!!!! :lol:
Implanted 5/6/20 by Dr. Jesse Mills at UCLA; AMS 700 LGX 18 cm w/2 cm RTEs. I'm 76 & fit but had ED for 20 years. Pills/injections ultimately failed, including 3 ER trips for Priapism; Shockwave & embryonic stem cell therapies didn't help either.

stephen54

Re: Glans Engorgement with an implant.

Postby stephen54 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:44 am

barrylandon wrote:Holy shit, stephen 54!! You write about losing length (and girth) then post your signature which says you have a 28 cm IPP. I didn't even know they came that large!! YOU MUST HAVE BEEN IN JOHN HOLMES territory before!!!!!!!! :lol:

Well, that's one of the odd things that made no sense to me during the post-op period and still is kind of crazy when you do the math, right?

28 cm =11.02 inches

But, measuring very carefully and very consistently with where I was always at pre-implant vs post-implant, my pre-implant length was between 7.25" and 7.5". That was my entire life consistent (organic hardons when younger, then during pills, then during TriMix injections). Now my post-implant fully 100% pumped length is 6.5".

So to summarize...I had a 7.5" lifelong hardon, and an 11" implant put in, and I lost an inch of length. It's sort of crazy when you think about it, until you really look at the underlying anatomy and how an implant is anchored. For me, something like 4.5" of the prosthesis is buried inside me back to my pubic bone. I have no RTEs, so it's just all implant inside me back to the bone. I don't honestly understand enough about the RTEs and how that all works, pros, cons, etc, I just know my surgeon likes to avoid them where he's able to avoid them.

It's actually surprising to me that the manufacturers don't produce even longer implants. I'm pretty sure what's inside me is the longest IPP manufactured, at least by Coloplast. With all the variabilities in human anatomy I would think there would be guys who would need more lengthy IPPs. I guess that goes back to the role of the RTEs though when the surgeon is fine-tuning things.
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

Return to “Implants”