Can an implant sort of help with Sensitivity?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
frwmw1

Can an implant sort of help with Sensitivity?

Postby frwmw1 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:33 pm

With ED, it's hard to feel any sensitivity without an erection.

I found with PDE5i's, something would turn on and, I get some "tingling" and I would get a hard erection and sensitivity.

Does an implant sort of do the same thing?

I'm writing from the perspective of not achieving an erection at all.
Last edited by frwmw1 on Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
45yo, venous leak. Pills increased tinnitus (very rare). Using bimix+atropine, 0.2 of:
Atropine Sulfate: 52MCG/ML, Phentolamine MES: 0.9MG/ML, Papaverine HCL: 26MG/ML

WhiteCane

Re: Can an implant sort of help with Sensitivity?

Postby WhiteCane » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:12 pm

A good surgeon told me this… The only thing that the implant will do is give you an erection… it won’t resolve any ejaculation, orgasm, urinary issues that you have… with the ability to orgasm after the pills, I wouldn’t worry too hard about it… Be well!
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

frwmw1

Postby frwmw1 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:03 pm

With no erection and the skin unexpanded, no firmness in the shaft, I don't perceive as much sensitivity.

I remember this used to worry me so I'd take a pill and it would relieve my worry.

ED is psychologically tough.
45yo, venous leak. Pills increased tinnitus (very rare). Using bimix+atropine, 0.2 of:

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:32 pm

I say it definitely helps. Think about a time before you had ED. When our penis was totally soft was it as sensitive as it was when fully hard? Think about masturbation as an example. When you first start out and your penis is flaccid it feels good to touch it, but doesn't it feel better when you are fully erect?

With a pumped up implant, I feel the same level of sensitivity I used to feel with a natural,erection. All of the years when I had ED and had mediocre erection, I also had mediocre sensitivity so it is extra sweet now feeling those old sensations.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

frwmw1

Postby frwmw1 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:08 pm

Greg1956 wrote:I say it definitely helps. Think about a time before you had ED. When our penis was totally soft was it as sensitive as it was when fully hard? Think about masturbation as an example. When you first start out and your penis is flaccid it feels good to touch it, but doesn't it feel better when you are fully erect?

With a pumped up implant, I feel the same level of sensitivity I used to feel with a natural,erection. All of the years when I had ED and had mediocre erection, I also had mediocre sensitivity so it is extra sweet now feeling those old sensations.

Thanks heaps for replying.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:30 am

Heading to 4 years implanted.
I had pretty good sensitivity after about a month post-op, but not enough to ejaculate inside my partner......I would always have to masturbate to shoot.

I changed partner 18 months ago but would always still have to finish by hand.

Then, about 6-9 months ago one night I shot my load inside Miss D. Hallelujah!
She was stoked! I figure women (the ones who love sex anyway) get a kind of validation after being filled with cum.....I think it makes them complete.

So now I can shoot inside her any time.....great for me....and her. :)

The point is:
PPE’s are amazing and in my experience have a very long and surprising “settling in“ period which includes final size (for me-after 18 months of cycling, wanking and regular fucking) and surprises like regaining my ability to ejaculate through fucking. The other major bonuses are the stiffness and ability to remain that way for extended periods...Miss D loves that.

So;
Be patient and use it as often as you can.......you just never know how it’s all going to be further down the track :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Implants”