Questions answered for young guys and first time implantees

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
irishguy

Questions answered for young guys and first time implantees

Postby irishguy » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:28 am

Hey all, I’ve been getting a lot of questions particularly from younger members and there the same questions that filled me with fear and anxiety so I’m going to try to address them here and pros and cons to my implant.
1. You say you had a bad time with dr Ralph in London and that you wouldn’t recommend him?
A: the next day after getting the implant Ralph took off the bandages and my penis was tiny 1.5 inches gone off length and around .6 gone off girth, I asked with time will this get bigger and he without any emotion said no, so I started shouting at him and he just walked out!! Only for the old timers on this site I wouldn’t be in this world today, there advise was cycle it for 6 months and they promised after healing and cycling I’d be at least close to my pre implant!! They were right I regained all size and even more girth when using a cock ring
2. You say you use a cock ring, is the implant not supporting your glans?
A: I was very naive about the mechanics of the implant, I just thought all my ed would be sorted after going to such a drastic operation, but unfortunately your glans generally is the same post implant as pre so blood wouldn’t stay in the glans so I had to start using a cock ring. This pissed me off actually for afew years and I barely used the implant out of anger but then I broke up with my girlfriend and then had some fun times and the cock ring was my best friend..
3.one night stands/can you hide the implant from women/how do you pump up without her knowing
A: after I broke up with my girlfriend, we both didn’t have much sex coz we both had issues around sex but that’s for another day, I met a girl as we do in Ireland hammered drunk and we went back to hers it was abit of a disaster so when I was in work the next night I was so fed up that it didn’t go well that I txed her and said to meet that night.. so I was nervous as hell shaking even but I knew I had to get back on that horse or I’d be in for shit future so brought the cock ring some lube.. and also I decided not to care what she thought about me wearing a ring or that I went to the bathroom before sex to pump nearly to max.. then I also decided that I would take control and use that to my advantage so We’d take each other’s clothes off I’d turn her around kiss her neck all that stuff and give the last few pumps..
one issue with my pump anyways and I have a titan it can make a noise so if this is yours just pump a certain amount before any sign of sex and then take control/ be coughing abit or talking to her sexy while intermittent kissing there’s loads of ways..Also I told the girls straight out my balls are very sensitive so try not to touch.. because they will feel the third ball
4.can you do sports with the implant
A: I do the gym regularly, squat bench deadlift etc walking running hiking swimming there has never been an issue, my opinion is if there’s an activity that you that could be pushing or moving the pump in your balls that might cause a mechanical issue down the road but I might be completely wrong
5. I wear skinny jeans and very tight shorts will my flaccid be noticeable
A: I have a titan and ams or the other one might be different but I couldn’t wear anything too tight or it would show up
6. When should you tell a woman about it?
A: put it this way the only 2 women that know about my implant are the 2 I knew I wanted to go out with, so my current Girl I knew early on I wanted her as my woman so When I got that feeling which was only afew weeks in I told her, she didn’t give a shit cause our sex was unbelievable. I wouldn’t tell any one night stand ever under no circumstances
7. Has the implant improved your life?
A: words can’t describe what it’s done for me. My confidence and happiness levels are brilliant I’m off all medication for depression and sleep problems, I still have scars from all them years of been impotent but there is no comparison once I matured and got over the fact I’d have to wear a cocky ring
8. Can you have sex without the ring
A: very excited and my girl wet or lube we have had a lot of sex with her orgasming so yes but funnily enough I love the feel of my cock with the ring
9. I’m in Britain or Ireland should I go to eid/Kramer or Ralph
A: this is hard to answer, I personally don’t think eid/Kramer could have done a better job than Ralph, but they are the top 2 in the world, but if you live in Ireland or Britain it is much much more handy to go to London and much more cheaper. So my answer is this if I was absolutely loaded and money was zero issue I’m going to the best of the best for any operation but if you not I would def go to Ralph again, he might have the personality of door handle but he is one of the best implanters in Europe

Hope this helps people talk soon
Age 34 Implanted with a 20cm Titan, Mar 19 2013, By Doctor David Ralph in London England,
8 years with implant and after a rocky start I’m very happy with the implant

WhiteCane

Re: Questions answered for young guys and first time implantees

Postby WhiteCane » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:31 am

Great post! Thank you for sharing all of this… Be well!
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:46 am

This post is awesome!
I'm also a UK guy. I'm waiting for an implant.

I don't have glans engoregment either, unless I use a ring, that works well, just as it does for you. Your post was such an insight.

Two questions!

1. How do you go about wearing the ring with a new partner? Are they bothered by it? That's my concern, that if I put on a ring they will think me odd.

2. Does the ring with the implant cause you any issues? I'm concerned that the tubes may interfere...do you manage to get the ring to the base of your shaft.

Thank you for sharing all your insights, these are the types of posts that keep me alive in the hell of ED.

You made it through!
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

irishguy

Postby irishguy » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:56 am

Thank you white cane and lrb I get it to the bottom of my penis I get cheap ass ring for 1.50 euro in the local pound shop!!!! there brilliant the brand is nookie and too be honest something switched in my head of all the years of soft dick and not going near women or been with them and zero happening down below I worry zero about the cock ring. If it’s a girlfriend you will have explained about your issues if there mad about you and also you give them great sex they don’t care and the other girls I’ve never mentioned or pointed to the cock ring I just gave them great sex and if a one night stand ever did say something to me which never happened I’d say something like I’m a horny bastard and this makes my orgasms even stronger.. don’t forget that most girls our ages have dildos and we don’t judge so and also ya have to remember if she is a decent mature person and you treat her with respect and great sex she won’t care
Age 34 Implanted with a 20cm Titan, Mar 19 2013, By Doctor David Ralph in London England,

hopeful_future

Postby hopeful_future » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:21 pm

I'm always a little surprised how many guys seem to go through all this trouble and anxiety to hide that they've got an implant. Maybe it's just because I had ED from the start, but I found that most people who are worth being intimate with respond pretty damn well to a confident, honest partner. I had ED for about 20 years, and I had plenty of partners in that time, and none of them gave me any shit from me saying "Oh, hey, I have some erectile issues...No clue why, but just giving you a heads up. Not a big deal, just wanted you to know." Gave plenty of orgasms and had plenty of my own, and that was with a dick that didn't work.

Like...you've got to realize what you have right now is a superpower. If you come at it like "Oh man, I'm sorry to tell you this, but I've got an implant, I'm so ashamed of it!" yeah, it's going to be a turnoff. If you're like "Just so you know, I have a bionic dick...I can make it as hard as you want for as long as you want, let's have some fun!" and someone gives you shit about it, is that the sort of person who deserves your magic boner? ED was just nonstop anxiety, why let that creep into your post-implant life?
39yo, ED since sexually active, moderate to severe. Bisexual. Pills helped a little, trimix and muse failed. Implanted 8/25/20 by Dr. Karpman, 22cm+1RTE Titan Touch.

hopeful_future

Postby hopeful_future » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:22 pm

And yes, thank you for the post, plenty of wonderful information there. Sorry for the tangential musings, haha. :D
39yo, ED since sexually active, moderate to severe. Bisexual. Pills helped a little, trimix and muse failed. Implanted 8/25/20 by Dr. Karpman, 22cm+1RTE Titan Touch.

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:11 am

Thanks Irishguy, your advice means more than you know. Keeps me going and gives me so much hope. Don't waste any more time and make use of it!

Hopeful_future, I had a bad experience with a girl who was, in retrospect, callous, not that bright, and got about a bit. God knows what number I was that year/week...... I didn't handle it well though. Totally wrecked me for a long time. The idiocy of young men. I wish I could go back and laugh about it. That's what it deserved.

You're right, you just have to own it, if she's nasty about it, then she doesn't matter. Need to stop being such a pussy.
Best to you both!
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

irishguy

Postby irishguy » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:42 am

When I had Ed 2 separate girls(who I thought were nice) put around that I couldn’t get it up and one said I must be gay now this is in a small town and some of my mates found out I laughed it off and said I didn’t fancy them so some girls are either callous or just plain gossips so that is why I wouldn’t just tell everyone about my implant.
Now yes own your cock ring and implant because your going to give her a damn good time so have the confidence that she may say to her friends oh ya he wears this ring on his cock but god damn I can’t get enough of him!!! But I still would not be outright to every one night stand that I have a implant... and too be honest I don’t see one night stands as intimate in a sense it’s not love it’s pure lust so as long as both have fun why tell them something that could get around? After about 2/3 weeks of dating my current girl I told her and explained why I use the ring she couldn’t have giving a fiddlers fuck about it coz we had a great connection and great sex.. now as the time has gone by I always tell her how damn sexy she is and tell her that I masturbate to her pics and also any time I get any blood naturally in the glans I show her so she can see that naturally I get turned on by her.. some women I’d imagine love to see their man getting an full blown erection just for them so we the implanted can not so I go out of my way to make her KNOW I’m seriously turned on by her. So much so that she thinks I’m a pure horn dog. She has told me she’s never felt as sexy with any other partner and I think actually this is a key point while implanted and having a proper partner!!

irishguy

Postby irishguy » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:01 am

Also I said I’ll explain the pros and cons from my perspective
Pro:have a great solid erection on demand
Con: not spontaneous, possible scenarios where you don’t have time to pump(but never happened to me)
Pro: I didn’t lose any size, actually with ring and very excited added a small bit of girth
Con: I have very small and tight balls pump would easily be felt by a partner and actually seen if she was down stairs!!
Pro: regained my confidence and happiness, no more fear of not getting it up
Con: slight anxiety as I’m hitting 8 years about the revision surgery and cost
Pro: I have a big flaccid(this seems to be a con for some men that have wrote to me) I used to never shower around other men coz I was a grower now I’m confident
Pro: if I want I can keep going even after I’ve came to allow her to finish
Pro: an implant is cheap for the happiness and confidence it brings to your life

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:31 pm

irishguy wrote:Pro: if I want I can keep going even after I’ve came to allow her to finish
Pro: an implant is cheap for the happiness and confidence it brings to your life

I am compelled to point out (perhaps brag?) that my girlfriend seems to NEVER finish, She just keeps cumming and coming back for more. :mrgreen: My erection, thankfully, does not fail me, but my back and legs do. :oops:

Also, many men facing a mid-life crisis (often accompanied by or triggered by erectile dysfunction) go out and buy a sports car or "muscle" car. About the same price as an implant and have about the same service life as well. :D
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”