Maybe A stupid thought?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
merrix

Re: Maybe A stupid thought?

Postby merrix » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:55 am

Hey there White Cane.
Firstly - I haven't followed your developments. Your signature says 18+2 AMS. Now you say 20 cm Titan... Guess you had a revision. Why and by who?

Anyway, you're right the Titan has 5 cm non-inflatable part at the rear end. To be very correct, all implants then have a small part at the tip which is non-inflatable as well, but for your question, that could be disregarded.
However, in the best scenario, your non-inflatable part does not stop right at your pubic bone. In the best of worlds, you have part of the inflatable part inside you as well. The further inside your body the joint between fixed and inflatable part is, the more rigid and less hingy your erection will be.

What size you can get is impossible to say just based on your implant size. Different people have differently deep cruses and different doctors put the implant tips differently deep into your glans.

However, as someone rightly said above, try to forget all this. Nothing you can influence. You have what you have, and probably you have got the best setup you can. Just cycle and heal. Good advice.

Titan's cannot stretch...? Well, I don't know about that. Or I do actually know about that. The implant itself doesn't stretch, but it sure as hell can stretch dicks.
I was 16.5 cm (6.5") before surgery, 15.5 cm (6.1") after surgery and close to 18 cm (7") now.
There is also a study showing huge length improvement with cycling for Titan patients.
http://www.ajandrology.com/article.asp? ... last=Pryor
Attachments
Stud.pdf
(339.33 KiB) Downloaded 177 times
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:42 pm

I’ve been looking all over for that study, thank you so much! Yes, I was revised on the 16th of this month… The surgeon that did the surgery basically said that everything that could have been wrong with my last implant was… The big thing that I was going crazy over was the girth of the LGX, my length not changing, and this giant bulge in my balls that ended up being the entire rear portion of the implant… unfortunately, the first surgery was so screwed up but I was unable to get anything longer than what I had before but, the doctor is quite confident that he was able to get rid of enough of the scar tissue that I’m going to be able to cycle just as much as I would’ve been able to with a properly installed/functioning surgery in the first place……
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:05 am

By your signature?? Did Kramer install your first screwed up implant? Or are you waiting on your second revision. In your first post was it a 5cm RTE with a 15 cm inflatable part?
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:40 am

Sorry, it’s a little difficult as a blind user to do a lot of things on this website… Changing the signature happens to be one of them LOL I haven’t gotten around to it yet… in 2019, Dr. Kramer installed NLGX 18 cm with two rear tips… with the exception of an infection or penectomy, everything that could’ve gone wrong with that implant did… on September 16 of this year, I was implanted with a 20 cm titan.
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:41 am

A different hospital in the city I live in for most of the week…

merrix

Postby merrix » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:26 am

WhiteCane wrote:Sorry, it’s a little difficult as a blind user to do a lot of things on this website… Changing the signature happens to be one of them LOL I haven’t gotten around to it yet… in 2019, Dr. Kramer installed NLGX 18 cm with two rear tips… with the exception of an infection or penectomy, everything that could’ve gone wrong with that implant did… on September 16 of this year, I was implanted with a 20 cm titan.

Funny.
You tell this site that Kramer fucked up. Everything went wrong except an infection.
And nobody reacts.
Still the best doc in the world? Still Mr. Can-do-no-wrong?
Or is this just hearsay, and not worth paying attention to?

I am still trying to get my head around why that guy has the reputation he has.
With all the fuckups described over the years on this site, people should rather advice others to stay away.
And what about all the people here describing how great their surgery went?
Yeah, so what?
This guy is high volume. Maybe he does more implants than anyone else on the planet.
Even if the guy has an average success rate, he will have truck loads of happy patients.
He cannot be judged on that. Just like anyone else, he must be judged on his fuckups.
And he has more than any other doc on this site.
So by the same logic, isn't his volume statistically giving him the "right" to fuck up once in a while.
Well, what about other high volume docs. Do they have as many fuckups told on this site?
No. Not even close. Enough said.

Interesting phenomenon this.
But I guess he did a good job with all his fake accounts here praising himself and influencing people to help him give him his FT halo.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:37 am

Don't get me wrong. I'm not coming to any doctors defence. Just a general opinion or hunch. First, I would like to meet the perfect surgeon. I'm sure that they all make at least a few mistakes. Perhaps minor. I kind of see a trend of problems with bulging & rear tips. My theory is that there appears to only be 1 stitch closing the corpora(sp). I wonder, if in our rush & excitement to use our new toy if perhaps that stitch fails. You can argue that the stitch wasn't placed correctly or that the tissue is thin or weak. But a failure at that spot seems to me to describe some of these early failures.
I've already told my wife this theory. I said the first few months we are going to go easy on the thrusting. That is about the only preventive thing that I can think of. It sure would be nice if some of the members with bulges or rear tip problems could be candid about their sex early in the implants life. Just to be clear. I'm not blaming RTE's but they might factor into the problem. If RTE's are a contributing factor. This might explain some of Eid's success rate.
Just food for thought guys. Mull it over. Are we contributing to early failures with our enthusiam?
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:20 pm

Here’s all that I have to say on the matter. Professor of mine told me that 75% of surgery is out of your hands. you can do multiple things to try to help to ensure success but, in the end, it’s about patient anatomy, follow up, and in cases like this, patient satisfaction. I was extremely disappointed at the results of my surgery but, I cannot say wholeheartedly that it was by fault of the surgeon. i’ve stated many times before that I walked in to his office with anything but typical anatomy. with that being said, I was very sure to disclose my previous medical history and lay out my expectations of the surgery. I left his office feeling that most of that had been considered. He was adamant on not giving me the implant that I wanted and fears of it being detrimental to my health. However, to this day, I wish that he would have ordered an MRI. Certain things do not heal or may not be as healthy in immunocompromised patients. I feel that an MRI would have been the safe bet on a patient like myself. so, conclusively, I cannot call him the top-of-the-line surgeon but rather an average surgeon with an incredible marketing team. he was certainly a gentleman and extremely straightforward about what to expect. He and I mutually agreed that it was beyond either of our comfort levels to forgo surgery because of these disagreements. Like me, he is only human… With a much nicer car. I will absolutely not badmouth him but, I will no longer recommend him to people traveling more than an hour to see him. my experience, I am now on the side of believing that there can be good surgeons within 30 miles of someone’s home who don’t market themselves like Coke. I think these surgeons should also be considered. There is absolutely nothing that stood out to me as any better Van the surgery I got by a surgeon at my own university Hospital. this is not meant to bash or challenge anyone here. I respect you and your opinions greatly but, this is mine. I hope this reaches everyone well!

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:28 pm

White cane. A very nice post. My only slight disagreement would be about local surgeons. Since you're on the east coast & it has a high population density. You'll find more surgeons to choose from than many FT members.
I used several physician finding tools. In my state there isn't many doing penile implants. After 1 or 2 names the aps were showing me surgeons 500 miles away. I think that if a guy was in a situation similar to me. He might consider looking around the nearest Veterans hospital. Seems to me that they should have an implant urologist on staff.
Anyway, I'm glad that things are looking better for you.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

HardRon

Postby HardRon » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:38 pm

Hi all. I don't know who started the assumption that a Titan cannot expand. It definitely can. My initial measurement after surgery was 5.75 in, in length. Now after 2.5 years post op I am 7.5 to 7.75 inches in length bone pressed.. Girth also expanded from 5.25in mid shaft , 6in base,, to 5.75in mid shaft , 6.5in base.
I was a grower not a shower so this maybe a reason for my results. I did make it clear to Dr. Kramer that my wife loved my girth. Therefore he recommended the titan.
There is a you tube clip by a Dr Eid who said a Titan folds like an accordion. Therefore what you see deflated is not what you get FULLY INFLATED.
I would go so far as to say if you are not pumping with both hands you are not reaching your full potential. My pump now goes flat when fully inflated so I am now maxed out?
However I can only hold it for an hour without pain so maybe more length to come?
As soon as I learn how ,I will post pictures of my results. From first week to two years post opp.
I only have 22cm and 3cm rte so I am larger than I should be.
I think.
Implanted on February 7. 2018 by Dr. Andrew Kramer. 22cm plus 3cm RTE. Titan with genesis pump.
58 Years old , married 19 years. Max inflation 7.75in length x 6.5in girth.
Wife very supportive and pleased she has her man back ❤.

Return to “Implants”