looking for experienced implant surgeon

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
rode2nowhere

looking for experienced implant surgeon

Postby rode2nowhere » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:10 am

I live between Louisville Kentucky and Evansville Indiana, My urologist is in Louisville area and he commented they do implants there, but I want experienced surgeon, anyone have it done in Louisville area?

SW0110

Re: looking for experienced implant surgeon

Postby SW0110 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:25 pm

My first one was done in cincinnati by dr. Campbell. Very happy with it. Had some issues unrelated to the implant with a hernia and needed a revision as my reservoir ruptured. I went with my local uro for my revision. Very happy as well. My local uro is young, very detailed, and spent a lot of time trying to make sure I had a good outcome.

Campbell is with a big uro group in cincinnati. I had it done by him but stayed overnight in local hospital. It was obvious in talking to the staff while I was there he does them regularly.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

rode2nowhere

Postby rode2nowhere » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:09 pm

thank you, will look

stephen54

Postby stephen54 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:55 pm

rode2nowhere wrote:I live between Louisville Kentucky and Evansville Indiana, My urologist is in Louisville area and he commented they do implants there, but I want experienced surgeon, anyone have it done in Louisville area?

A bit further north but would suggest strongly looking into Laurence Levine at Rush University Med Ctr in Chicago. Has done thousands of IPPs, did mine last November, he's a meticulous master of this craft. Kind of a sleeper. Doesn't market himself assertively like some of the other common big names.
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

Return to “Implants”