Girth with Titan

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Masonjames

Girth with Titan

Postby Masonjames » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:54 am

This is a question to all of you members, especially the girthy ones.
I was implanted on the first of this month, with a Titan Ex Large 24 cm implant and was told before the surgery that i would probably loose a half inch length but would more than likely gain girth. Well I didn't lose any length but my girth is a whole lot smaller than before the implant. I was 7 3/4 inches at the base. 7 inches mid shaft and 6 inches right behind the head. before surgery. Now I am 6 1/4 inches at the base and that's the thickest part.
My question is will I get more girth as time passes and I cycle and pump. Had a Titan rep tell me not to judge my girth right now that it would expand but that's a hell of a lot of ground to make up. Some of you girthier guys please advise me. Did you initially lose girth? Did you gain it back over time? Fell free to PM me if you like, thanks
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

Masonjames

Re: Girth with Titan

Postby Masonjames » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:51 am

Come on guys I need answers
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

stephen54

Postby stephen54 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:06 pm

Masonjames wrote:This is a question to all of you members, especially the girthy ones.
I was implanted on the first of this month, with a Titan Ex Large 24 cm implant and was told before the surgery that i would probably loose a half inch length but would more than likely gain girth. Well I didn't lose any length but my girth is a whole lot smaller than before the implant. I was 7 3/4 inches at the base. 7 inches mid shaft and 6 inches right behind the head. before surgery. Now I am 6 1/4 inches at the base and that's the thickest part.
My question is will I get more girth as time passes and I cycle and pump. Had a Titan rep tell me not to judge my girth right now that it would expand but that's a hell of a lot of ground to make up. Some of you girthier guys please advise me. Did you initially lose girth? Did you gain it back over time? Fell free to PM me if you like, thanks

I'm months 10 post-implant today. Titan 28cm XL both sides no RTE. Was close to 7.5" length prior to implant (fully erect with TriMix) and was about 6.5 / 6.75" girth prior. I've lost a full inch both directions and nothing has changed over these 10 months, it's exactly the size it was in the days after surgery when I first began cycling. No increases of any sort. I followed my surgeon's inflation/cycling protocols closely and when I got the green light for fun, I've been using this thing plenty. I was actually just about to post an update to my earlier posts from late winter, and size certainly is my #1 quarrel with where I'm at today. I hear plenty of guys say just keep at it and it'll return. It may indeed for some, but not me. Spoiler alert on my yet-to-be-posted update...I'd do this again without any reservations, knowing what I know now and even with the size loss. Easy for me to say perhaps because now, even with diminished size, my dick does effectively anything and everything we ask of it, and instantly...and for us that trade off has been pure gold.
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:14 am

Thanks for the reply. I was shorter than you before surgery 7" and a bit but i was thicker. 7 3/4" at the base and 7"s at mid saft.
Maintained all m length but i'm only 6 1/4" at the base now and less than 6"s midshaft.
Just the opposite of what I was told before surgery, that I would lose length but gain girth.

Biker60

Postby Biker60 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:08 am

I am 10 months postop. I lost size because of peyronies. With the titan I am more thick then before PD. I cycle and use it often. While I will never get my length back from PD. The girth is impressive. So I would do this again as well.

Return to “Implants”