Update - implanted 3.5 weeks ago - started cycling today

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Accutane2020

Update - implanted 3.5 weeks ago - started cycling today

Postby Accutane2020 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:10 pm

Implanted 3.5 weeks ago. Deflated / inflated properly for first time today at appointment with doctor, tried to do so after 10 days but swelling and pain was just too much at that stage. I think I had a fairly standard recovery - I have been up and about as usual the last week or so but initially I was mostly in bed / wfh for the first fortnight.

My incision has healed pretty well and I have minimal pain now - I didn’t have much pain in the cylinders after cycling for an hour today.

I don’t think I have lost any length but the combination of losing a little girth and the new oval shape of my penis is going to take a bit of getting used to, it does feel very flat now in comparison to before.

Franktalk has helped me massively so I plan on coming back and answering other guys questions once everything is properly settled and I have begun a life using it. I am pretty young - 25 - so will be open to answering questions related to living with this thing at such a young age.
Mid 20’s. Titan 22 cm + 1.5cm RTE. All good so far.

wolfpacker

Re: Update - implanted 3.5 weeks ago - started cycling today

Postby wolfpacker » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:23 pm

Thanks for following up... Looking forward to hearing more from you! So excited for you!!!
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:08 pm

Well done stay strong. The girth will come back in time.
Nice to hear someone's a step forward.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

hopeful_future

Postby hopeful_future » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:45 pm

Accutane2020 wrote:Implanted 3.5 weeks ago. Deflated / inflated properly for first time today at appointment with doctor, tried to do so after 10 days but swelling and pain was just too much at that stage. I think I had a fairly standard recovery - I have been up and about as usual the last week or so but initially I was mostly in bed / wfh for the first fortnight.

My incision has healed pretty well and I have minimal pain now - I didn’t have much pain in the cylinders after cycling for an hour today.

I don’t think I have lost any length but the combination of losing a little girth and the new oval shape of my penis is going to take a bit of getting used to, it does feel very flat now in comparison to before.

Franktalk has helped me massively so I plan on coming back and answering other guys questions once everything is properly settled and I have begun a life using it. I am pretty young - 25 - so will be open to answering questions related to living with this thing at such a young age.

Mine is much flatter as well, but the girth is the same, and may even increase over time from what the doc said. Congrats on starting cycling! I've been doing it daily for about 2 weeks (doc had me start at 1 week from surgery!), and honestly I find it more comfortable to be erect than flaccid, but that's just because it's tough for me to tuck my penis away in pants (feels weird bending the tubes).

Best of luck, stay strong, and enjoy your new superpower!
39yo, ED since sexually active, moderate to severe. Bisexual. Pills helped a little, trimix and muse failed. Implanted 8/25/20 by Dr. Karpman, 22cm+1RTE Titan Touch.

Accutane2020

Postby Accutane2020 » Mon May 03, 2021 5:07 am

Hey guys,

Sorry it has been a while since I posted. First few months after surgery were hectic for a few reasons as in addition to the surgery I moved job / house and as everyone I’ve been dealing with the ongoing lockdown conditions. However, I’m glad I have because 6/7 months out after surgery I have a much better view as to the impact of the operation as a whole. So, as this website helped me so much I thought I’d come back with some reflections as I always said I would. I’ll address the usual questions that seemed to always be asked (length, recovery, possibility for discretion) and give some insight into my own experience and advice I’d give someone else going through it.

1) Length - I didn’t lose any length - as some guys have mentioned the penis can feel a bit flatter after surgery but I don’t think any of my several partners since surgery have noticed anything. I should note that immediately post surgery I was very concerned with length and girth but now I can see that this was just what happens immediately after surgery and after a few months cycling I regained what I thought I had lost.

2) recovery -I was back working from home 4 days after surgery - which was probably too quick tbh - I wasn’t very productive and was still in a fair amount of discomfort. Overall I would say I was in a fair amount of pain the week after surgery but nothing excruciating. I think the whole thing is just a bit of a shock to the system and initially takes some getting used to. But a few months after surgery I was very comfortable. I’ve adjusted completely to the bigger flaccid and as merrix etc promised the cylinders have become much more supple in that regard - I live a very active life now with no restraints (lift weights 4/5 times a week - cardio etc is fine). It took me probably 2 months to be completely comfortable with the first 5/6 weeks remaining uncomfortable. I have a titan 22cm +1.5 cm RTE.

3) I’ve had several partners since my surgery and none have guessed I have an implant. I’ve adopted the attitude of just behaving normally - I don’t ask people not to touch my balls or anything. Pumping in the toilet is easy and even deflating in bed is easier than I thought without someone noticing. There was one exception to this - the very first time I hooked up with a girl post surgery, literally the first thing she did - by chance - was put her hand right on the pump and feel it out. However she said nothing and we carried on and had great sex. So I genuinely don’t even think about this anymore. Honestly - I spend no energy on it. If another girl does touch it and ask questions - I’ll tell her - it’s small change compared to the raging boner I have now on demand.

So overall, my surgery has - thus far - been a great success for me. It was very daunting at the time and my mental health wasn’t in a great place. I was worried about lots of things - infection and logistics mostly. But I was sound in my reasoning that I had no other options and I was making a positive move forward - which definitely helped.

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Mon May 03, 2021 8:07 am

I wondered if you would reappear!

Sounds like it's gone as well as it could have done. How was intercourse with the implant?
Where there any differences in terms of operation? Was there a learning curve?

It's great to hear the perspective of a young man.

Anyway, well done!
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

Accutane2020

Postby Accutane2020 » Mon May 03, 2021 10:24 am

Thanks roast beef, sorry for the time that has elapsed.

It’s been a learning curve for sure and there have been several difficult points, mostly in the early months where I felt a bit negative. It’s important to underline that patience is key. The process of getting used to having the implant in your body is a gradual one over several months imo. There is obviously the pain at the start etc, my first few times having sex it did feel different to what I was used to and there was a lot to take in but as time has moved on I’ve become more accustomed to this and my libido has increased as I’ve felt more at ease.

I’ve now had several regular sexual relationships with women and finally feel satisfied with my sex life. You really can’t underestimate the feeling that being able to perform on demand gives you in comparison to the pressure and frustration I felt before. But as with many things in life it’s a process and all my issues weren’t fixed at the click of a button. It’s taken a bit of time to get used to everything but now I feel in a great position.

As many guys have noted, I think cycling is very important. At the start I did an hour most days but now after 6 months I still try and do 20 minutes - there is less pain now - it’s minimal really. I think this has been the biggest improvement for me as it’s meant sex is a lot more enjoyable.

Tortão

Postby Tortão » Mon May 03, 2021 12:13 pm

Hey, man! 28yo here 5 weeks post-op. I have some problems, mind answering some questions?

Accutane2020 wrote:I’ve adjusted completely to the bigger flaccid and as merrix etc promised the cylinders have become much more supple in that regard - I live a very active life now with no restraints (lift weights 4/5 times a week - cardio etc is fine). It took me probably 2 months to be completely comfortable with the first 5/6 weeks remaining uncomfortable. I have a titan 22cm +1.5 cm RTE.

How do you keep your penis under your pants? I'm trying to adjust to it, but it's very very difficult. I returned to my office job today and I need to use loose jeans with a loose sweatshirt and today is a hot day. It's not even summer, and I'll not be able to do this in the summer. Where do you point your penis at? I have this problem just standing up, I can't imagine how I'm gonna return to the gym :?

Accutane2020 wrote:3) I’ve had several partners since my surgery and none have guessed I have an implant. I’ve adopted the attitude of just behaving normally - I don’t ask people not to touch my balls or anything. Pumping in the toilet is easy and even deflating in bed is easier than I thought without someone noticing. There was one exception to this - the very first time I hooked up with a girl post surgery, literally the first thing she did - by chance - was put her hand right on the pump and feel it out. However she said nothing and we carried on and had great sex. So I genuinely don’t even think about this anymore. Honestly - I spend no energy on it. If another girl does touch it and ask questions - I’ll tell her - it’s small change compared to the raging boner I have now on demand.

How do you do it? I mean, do you pump a few times in the bathroom and then pump more before penetrating OR do you pump 100% in the bathroom? I ask this because I have basically zero hinge. When my implant is totally inflated, I can't bend it anywhere. 30% inflated I can bend upside with discomfort. I can't stand much time with this, though. I guess I'll not be able to hide my implant from sex partners, and I'm planning to use it just with prostitutes or with an understandable girl that I find.
1993 born. Brazil.
Peyronies since Sep 2019.
Penis developed curvature, lots of plaque, loss of size and axial rigidity. Severe peyronie.
Mar/21 Titan Touch 20 cm + 1.5 RTE.

ontheroad

Postby ontheroad » Tue May 04, 2021 8:30 am

Who was your Dr?

This may be fun/stupid but do you feel like Iron Man with the implant? Many people have said that in the forum and also a dr told me that: " you become Iron Man after getting the implant". I'm also young (29), getting an implant soon and I would like to have your opinion on this. Sometimes people make things look too good to be true.

Thank you!

Accutane2020

Postby Accutane2020 » Tue May 04, 2021 12:34 pm

To the first point - you are only 5 weeks out - that is still very early on in the recovery process. My implant has become much more pliable since then. It’s natural to over think at this stage but you have to give it 6 months to get a better view of what things will be like going forward. I have found it easier and easier to store my much larger flaccid in my boxers now. I just bend it to the left or right now with no issue. Occasionally I get a glance if I’m wearing tight tracksuit bottoms which I do to the gym. If someone takes a second look - my attitude is so what, literally no one will think anything else except that I have an above average flaccid penis. In relation to your sex queries - again time will make pumping easier, you have to put yourself in those positions and do what feels natural to you - for me that’s pumping discretely and getting on with things. Usually I go to the toilet and pump - then deflate in bed after sex which is easy.

As for the iron man question - I’m not a superhero fan but I can inflate at any time and yes that has a positive impact on your mindset naturally.

Return to “Implants”