9 days Post Op

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
hopeful_future

Re: 9 days Post Op

Postby hopeful_future » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:59 pm

Joe Behot wrote:Thanks Hopeful, I am getting of icing. Have you ever used a heating pad?

Didn't use a heating pad, but I took two hot baths daily starting the third day (my doc gave me those instructions, I had infrapubic surgery).
39yo, ED since sexually active, moderate to severe. Bisexual. Pills helped a little, trimix and muse failed. Implanted 8/25/20 by Dr. Karpman, 22cm+1RTE Titan Touch.

Skier123

Postby Skier123 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:39 pm

Joe,

It's waaay too early to be making judgements about anything. It is completely normal to be short, swollen, and unhappy for a couple of weeks after surgery. I myself could barely get up out of my chair for the entire first week.

But things should start getting better for you now, and you should start feeling better each day. Don't worry about length, girth, pump placement etc. for a few more weeks at least. My Dr. activated me at the 4 weeks … that's when you start to really know how things are working out.

I am 7 month's out and barely think about my dick any more. It all feels "normal" to me now, no pain or discomfort - and it works great. Hang in there.
54 yr old single guy
Severe ED for over10 years; diagnosed with peyrones and venous leak
Implanted 12/23/19, Dr. Laurence Levine
Coloplast Titan w/ Genesis pump

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:48 pm

Got to agree with skier123, way too early to know what the end result will be. It does get better day by day.
I was on the couch for over two months, close to 4 months getting zingers and having the sunburn feeling on my shaft. When it quit for a day or two I'd inflate and it would start again.

So hopefully you're not in the 3% of us who heal slowly.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:40 pm

I can definitely agree with you about the pump. I went from a tiny titan to this large block lgx one that wants to beat the hell out of both testicles just for fun. It is easy to find deflate though.

I would not worry about much of anything right now. Way to early. This is going to take several months then it just starts feeling more comfortable.

Like the others said it looks like you got 18 cm cylinders plus 4 cm rte for 22 total. Just for your own information you might ask your doc why he used an 18 cm plus 4 instead of a 21 plus only 1 rte. From what I remember the lgx has 4.5 cm of uninflatable part on it's own. That gives you 13.5 cm that inflates and 8.5 that does not. Rtes do not inflate or bend very well.

The cm length also does not equate to final length. The cylinders soften over time and begin to expand more. Following others advice i never even measured until I had been cycling for a couple months. I noticed then weekly gains till about month 9, then I capped out pretty much where I am today although some keep recording gains for 18 months or so.

Good luck.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

Return to “Implants”