Dr. Kramer

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LknRon

Dr. Kramer

Postby LknRon » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:25 pm

After making last nights post on this thread I went home from work and for several reasons this really bothers me. When I woke up this morning it was still on my mind. Guys in this forum that have read some of my threads know that I'm in the Team Dr. Kramer Camp. The reason my wife and I have been in his camp is because how he personally treated us prior to surgery, during surgery and months after surgery. For a Doctor to take all the time that he does with the volume of patients is beyond imaginable. Now that I have read what has been going on since last December impresses me even more that Dr. Kramer was still able to keep this issue separate from his Doctor to Patient responsibilities. My surgery was in March of this year. I'm currently in 6 months post OP. A day or week doesn't go by that my wife and I talk about how much he made my life and our life better. With that being said I'm not here to make any judgment on his decision to write a letter for this defendant. None of us will not know until the trial is over if there was more detailed info he had about this guy that he can not discuss because of client patient privilege or additional evidence. I'm staying out of this 100%. I can honestly see both sides of peoples comments on if he should've written this letter or not. I know it is an extremely sensitive subject. If this guy is guilty of Rape the court should allow Dr. Kramer to personally castrate him. I'm sure he would do this Pro Bono. No pun intended.

However leave it to people and the media to always jump to the worse. We all know this and see this every day in the news. In relation to Dr. Kramer we see many honest hard working people like him that have lost their livelihood to issues like this.

My beef is with this Form and Franktalk admins. I'm sure I will be kicked off of Franktalk for posting this, but this is the honest truth and my honest opinion. I stopped my journal on Franktalk because several months ago I received and email from Franttalks Admin. See attached snapshot of the email. I received another email from another admin that I cannot find. The Franktalk admin basically scorned me for talking so much about Dr. Kramer. He told me to stop including his name in subject lines and in my content. That If i continued to do this FrankTalk could lose their Tax Exempt Status because I'm giving Dr. Kramer Free advertisement. I didn't argue with him. Doesn't make any sense to me. Clearly Franktalk receives income from all the advertisement banners on this site. BASICALLY they are telling me to stop talking about a doctor that my wife and I really liked. You guys can trace my IP address. I live in Cornelius North Carolina. I'm not Dr. Kramer undercover under with a fake name. You see my face and videos on my thread. I'm not a paid spokesman for him as well. After these two emails from Franktalk I basically just stayed off the site. I still from time to time would receive emails from guys on this forum asking me questions to help them and I always replied.

The Major issue I have is why would FrankTalk delete content from my wife answering questions that helps guys on this site? Okay I get it, because it was a woman. A few guys on this forum raised hell that a woman was on this site and that was not fair. A woman could read what everyone here is posting. This is ridiculous they said among several other NOT NICE comments. This was from a few miserable men with no sex life and no life that ruined feedback from a woman. Hey FrankTalk, it's not a secret that a woman can create a user login and pretend to be a dude. I'm sure that happens a lot.Okay enough about this. I respectfully complied with FRANKTALK ADMINS Request.

The issue I want people on this form to question is this?

Why is FrankTalk allowing a few Trolls with no proof, no details of their issues with Dr. Kramer to allow these few TROLLS to defame his name and his reputation? I have read all of their CRAP comments about Dr. Kramer. THIS IS A HIT PIECE ON DR. KRAMER and on his life, practice and reputation which he has honestly earned!

This is the issue we see with social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. where Trolls are allowed to ruin someone's career, Someone's life and someone's Business without ever having to put a face with the person making those claims. They are always ANONYMOUS OR FAKE. The claims can be completely bogus but onces they place that seed in someone's brain the damage is done. The smear campaign is successful. Why is FrankTalk allowing this? Is it because they do not care for Dr. Kramer as well? When you read the snapshot of my email with thim it sure seems this is the case.

I will place a bet with the negative Trolls making these comments. I bet you Dr. Kramer will be back in a practice and grow even bigger and better than he was with Chesapeake Urology!! You can take that one to the Bank!

Also, I'm not upset with Chesapeake Urology. My honest opinion and this is only speculation, is that Dr. Kramer and Chesapeake Urology still has a good personal relationship. They know how much revenue he brought to this practice. This was a business decision on both of their parts because of the negative campaign they have received from the Ole Mighty Media. We see this all the time in Professional sports.

For the all the good guys on this forum it was nice talking with all of you over the past 9 months. This site is made up of 99% great Men and you helped us a ton.

I know there are hundreds of past patients on this site from Dr. Kramer. Give your personal testimonial on his skills and bedside manner! He deserves it!

Peace Out. LOL

Ron and Renee
Attachments
Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 1.40.41 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 1.40.41 PM.png (158.08 KiB) Viewed 1506 times
52 Years Old
22 cm + 1cm Rear Tips Coloplast Titan with Legacy Pump
Dr.Andrew Kramer Implanted March 5, 2020.
"Penis by Kramer"
https://youtu.be/mde-z8RCkss

Gt1956

Re: Dr. Kramer

Postby Gt1956 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:23 pm

I get that you are more than happy with his work. Great, I'm happy for you. I also understand that there are a couple of members that are just as adament about him as you. Just to the negative side. Everyone has swung their punches & move back to their corners.
Lets take a minute to see what has now happened. On my phone, the front page has 25 topics. None of them were about this controversy. It had basically died. Now, out of those 25 topics, 2 of them are throwing gas back on this fire. You can bet that at least one member will pick up the challenge & argue one way or the other about the subject.
I have read every new post since I joined FT. I've read his good & bad. I've maintained that there are other surgeons doing just as good of work as him without fanfair. Bottom line, I accept that he is human, both good & bad. I try to say that in a manner that doesn't rile either side up.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:00 pm

LnkRon, all my posts have been clear. Again anyone is welcome to contact me as I have records. You did not in the past. In fact no one has. I can put you in contact with other FT members who have contacted me with experiences mirroring mine as well. You instead decide to violate rules of this board again after being given previous warnings. No other doctor's name has been listed in the subject line repaetedly as you insist on doing. This is not fair to other great doctors and your doctor should be treated the same as others.

I am sorry you felt so angry you decided to do this. Again please feel free to contact me as I really think we have enough common ground to work through this.

Take care friend.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

proctor

Postby proctor » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:58 pm

I agree that this issue has already dyed on its feet.

Those who were operated by Dr Kramer (like me), feel obligated to protest (gently of course) if someone is trying to disparage his name and reputation. But, for crying out loud, nobody is claiming that, there arent other great doctors who also make their patients feel equally special and make them indebted for life. Kudos to them as well!
Rigicon Infla 10 AX , 18 Cm, 2 RTE, 110 ml. Dr Andrew Kramer

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:19 am

Ron,

Your posts were highly informative and from a perspective that most here are craving. They were reassuring and inspiring, gave many of us courage, and were a breath of fresh air. Consider what you have given to the forum compared to those who attacked you. That in itself should give you a bit of peace. At least you did something.

I always thought you were a genuine patient who was very grateful to Kramer for getting you out of it. I'm quite taken aback and confused that anyone would suspect you were a shill.
I was sad to see you distance yourself weeks ago, but I understand why you did. The way you were treated was illogical, and counterproductive. It was disappointing conduct from an otherwise wonderful site.

That otherwise wonderful nature is important to remember though, because that's what makes the site worth sticking with. As much as I disagree with how you were (and still are) treated, they are providing this site as a non profit, and I understand they're genuinely concered with jeopardizing that.. it's a fragile thing we have here, but it's a great thing. I think that's why things become so emotive on their side.

I can feel the anger in your writing and, although I think that anger is justified, it concerns me because you're at risk of sabotaging yourself, you even acknowledged that.
There will be a few lurking here who loved seeing you lose the head, who will hope that you'll get banned as a result. Don't give them the satisfaction! Keep cool and focus on all the fine folk that appreciate you. Because we really do.

And let us know how you are doing now!
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:51 pm

You are in no danger of getting banned. Don't worry.
But I am going to lock this thread as well as the other one. It is not going to achieve anything except more division.
No one's mind is going to get changed.
Thanks

Return to “Implants”