MRI update andprevious surgical report

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
WhiteCane

MRI update andprevious surgical report

Postby WhiteCane » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:27 am

Ready for revision! I got my MRI results from last week and my surgical report from my old surgeon This morning…
First, the MRI! distended bladder because a pump placement... basically, the pump is kicking my urethra to not allow for proper flow… i’ve got hematoma under that crimped cylinder “cylinder failed, not my body! so, that’s good news…“. One interesting thing is in my surgical report… The distal measurement was 18 and the proximal measurement was seven… so, if that’s in the actual report, why do I have a 20 cm implant?? My current surgeon says everything looks like it sized correctly… Anyone think there’s a possibility my paperwork is just wrong in either the measurements in the surgical report or what they put as far as cylinder measurements? i’m not too worried… It’s getting fixed next Wednesday but, just kind of strikes me is curious… I hope you all had a fantastic Labor Day… You deserve it… Be well!
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

WhiteCane

Re: MRI update andprevious surgical report

Postby WhiteCane » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:34 am

Also, I’ve never had 18 distal… So, my guess is that somethings just stop in the paperwork… Don’t know…
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:51 am

WhiteCane wrote:Also, I’ve never had 18 distal… So, my guess is that somethings just stop in the paperwork… Don’t know…

I wonder if someone read a 13 as an 18? 3's & 8's are similar shape. 13 plus your 7 would make you a 20.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

hopeful_future

Postby hopeful_future » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:55 am

That's definitely pretty weird. My surgical notes match up with what the doc told me, and with the size that I expected.

As for issues with the reservoir and the bladder...I'm really hoping my issues around there resolve as time goes on. I've been able to mostly empty my bladder, but I have to squeeze a ton to get fully deflated, and I think some tightness there is causing some saline to reflux back to the penis (it gets mildly inflated after a few hours).

I'm really glad you're getting the revision, sounds like it's much needed! Good luck!
39yo, ED since sexually active, moderate to severe. Bisexual. Pills helped a little, trimix and muse failed. Implanted 8/25/20 by Dr. Karpman, 22cm+1RTE Titan Touch.

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:21 am

We had that exact thought! dr said we won’t know until we are in there… he’s going to do his best to get every little measurement as good as it can be… we don’t know if it’ll be 20 or 25… I’m perfectly fine with this, either way but will be happier one way obviously LOL… it’s just a lot closer to what I had right before implant at my last if I agora induce direction to get the 25… We will see! Just wish me luck LOL

Return to “Implants”