Good Urologist for Implant Surgery in Arkansas

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
gjmjoe017

Good Urologist for Implant Surgery in Arkansas

Postby gjmjoe017 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:24 pm

After two and a half years using Tri Mix I developed curvature and was just told I can’t continue.We have moved back to Arkansas and my Supplemental Insurance limits me to Arkansas Doctors.Has anyone had surgery with anyone here?I am really leaning toward Coloplast and my old Urologist in St Louis said she would recommend the AMS CX 20 or 21 or the Titan.I have looked at the Doctors listed under each company,but was hoping to hear from someone who has a success with someone here!Thnx!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

garnistura

Re: Good Urologist for Implant Surgery in Arkansas

Postby garnistura » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:09 am

I’m from Southern Arkansas and after researching the same issue decided there isn’t one and opted, instead, to have Dr. Brian Christine in Birmingham, AL do mine. Exceptionally good bedside manner and an all around good dude. I’m very pleased with my implant and my experience with him, his staff and the outpatient center he uses.
fit/active 44 year-old, professional; Venous Leak + Peyronie’s diagnosis 10/2019 = loss of 3/4” length; VED + Traction Pre-implant = SPL 7.25”; Implanted by Dr. Brian Christine in Birmingham, AL with AMS CX 21 + 1.5” RTE on 1/16/2020.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:19 am

garnistura wrote:I’m from Southern Arkansas and after researching the same issue decided there isn’t one and opted, instead, to have Dr. Brian Christine in Birmingham, AL do mine. Exceptionally good bedside manner and an all around good dude. I’m very pleased with my implant and my experience with him, his staff and the outpatient center he uses.

What is your length/girth after the implant if you don't mind my asking?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:18 am

Thanks for the reply.My Insurance pays 100% for instate so I’ll find one here!Glad to here your procedure went well!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

ViaSwiss

Postby ViaSwiss » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:53 am

Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

garnistura

Postby garnistura » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:12 pm

wolfpacker wrote:
garnistura wrote:I’m from Southern Arkansas and after researching the same issue decided there isn’t one and opted, instead, to have Dr. Brian Christine in Birmingham, AL do mine. Exceptionally good bedside manner and an all around good dude. I’m very pleased with my implant and my experience with him, his staff and the outpatient center he uses.

What is your length/girth after the implant if you don't mind my asking?

Sorry for my delay in replying. I haven’t measured girth; but I can say with confidence that I gained “some” vs. natural, pre-implant. My “bone pressed”, inflated length is 7.25, which was my SPL pre-surgery (but still shy of my loss via venous leak). I knew surgery was inevitable so I exercised that option quickly following my diagnosis. I also used traction and ved in the weeks leading up to the procedure. Finally, I activated early and daily for at least 1-2hrs per day to help mitigate loss from scar tissue as a result of the surgery.
fit/active 44 year-old, professional; Venous Leak + Peyronie’s diagnosis 10/2019 = loss of 3/4” length; VED + Traction Pre-implant = SPL 7.25”; Implanted by Dr. Brian Christine in Birmingham, AL with AMS CX 21 + 1.5” RTE on 1/16/2020.

Return to “Implants”