Hiding a Recent Titan in Public

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
hopeful_future

Hiding a Recent Titan in Public

Postby hopeful_future » Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:10 pm

Hey Titan Owners! I've found lots of discussion around the stiff flaccid state of the Titan using the search, but I wanted to ask a more practical question. Eventually, I'm going to need to go out into public to shop or get some exercise...But at the moment, my deflated state sticks out at 3:00, and I can baaaaarely bend it over enough to get it into sweatpants...uncomfortably. Looks like I have a complete and blatant boner, you can basically see the whole outline.

Do any of you have any tips or tricks for dealing with a super stiff Titan flaccid in public? There's no way I could go to a gym or pool right now, I'd look like a total perv...Hoping that will become a possibility again once things get more flexible. In the meantime, I'd love to be able to go do the shopping in the next few weeks so my husband doesn't have to do it every time!

To give clarification around what I mean by "stiff flaccid": Deflating Video (NSFW)
39yo, ED since sexually active, moderate to severe. Bisexual. Pills helped a little, trimix and muse failed. Implanted 8/25/20 by Dr. Karpman, 22cm+1RTE Titan Touch.

SW0110

Re: Hiding a Recent Titan in Public

Postby SW0110 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:22 pm

I had to keep mine laying pointed up on my belly loose sweatpants.. Then just wore my shirts untucked very loose. The cylinders eventually after a few months soften up and cooperate.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

hopeful_future

Postby hopeful_future » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:44 pm

SW0110 wrote:I had to keep mine laying pointed up on my belly loose sweatpants.. Then just wore my shirts untucked very loose. The cylinders eventually after a few months soften up and cooperate.

I can't quite bend it to have contact with my belly, but that seems like the best option right now. I think I have only one shirt that will mostly hide it...I am hoping things get better in the future, so I can wear a swimsuit again someday. :D
39yo, ED since sexually active, moderate to severe. Bisexual. Pills helped a little, trimix and muse failed. Implanted 8/25/20 by Dr. Karpman, 22cm+1RTE Titan Touch.

mleeh2020

Postby mleeh2020 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:00 pm

I’m almost 4 weeks post op and still position it straight up. No way can I point it down yet. I tried out a number of different types of underwear. Trying to find something that would keep it tight against my abdomen. Settled on Tommy John 360 Sport and Saxx. The Saxx have a pouch/wings that go all the way to the waist band and keep it from going sideways. Problem i run into is the waist band is not as high as the Tommy Johns so things get a little scrunched at times. Just finished week 3 of work. I have a stand up desk so that helps, but need to go to the washroom ever once and a while to let everyone out for recess. When sitting, I need to push it to one side or the other to avoid getting scrunched by the waist of my pants. By the time I get home, I take everything off and lay down in bed and “decompress”. Good luck!
50 yo / Peyronies 2018 / venous leak / No curve - narrowing, loss of girth / excision and grafting surgery Jan 2019 / Dr. Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr Chicago / implant 8/10/2020 Titan 22cm 1cm rte Dr. Levine

FixTDix

Postby FixTDix » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:22 pm

That’s crazy you completely deflate and it still sticks out. When I deflate it hangs like a wet noodle
46 years old, 3 years diagnosed with peyronie’s, Xiaflex caused fracture (old uro), excision/grafting with Dr Faysal Yafi UCI 3/26/19, Implanted 8/11/20 Dr Yafi Coloplast Titan Zero degree 20cm + 1cm RTE

hopeful_future

Postby hopeful_future » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:59 pm

mleeh2020 wrote:I’m almost 4 weeks post op and still position it straight up. No way can I point it down yet. I tried out a number of different types of underwear. Trying to find something that would keep it tight against my abdomen. Settled on Tommy John 360 Sport and Saxx. The Saxx have a pouch/wings that go all the way to the waist band and keep it from going sideways. Problem i run into is the waist band is not as high as the Tommy Johns so things get a little scrunched at times. Just finished week 3 of work. I have a stand up desk so that helps, but need to go to the washroom ever once and a while to let everyone out for recess. When sitting, I need to push it to one side or the other to avoid getting scrunched by the waist of my pants. By the time I get home, I take everything off and lay down in bed and “decompress”. Good luck!

You're a 22+1 as well, so very helpful information! Using the washroom is still super awkward...I can't point down at all without completely kinking the urethra closed, and even then, I can maybe get to 4 o'clock before I just can't bend it any more. Really really glad I brought home the plastic urinal they had me use in the hospital, because there's no way I can tuck my dick into the toilet sitting down either.

I've been training the straight up bend, and bending to either side, trying to leave it for at least an hour in each position before moving to another. Cycling twice per day with hot baths. You've been at this for 4 weeks, is it less uncomfortable bending into those positions? It's definitely still not too happy getting bent around at this point for me.

hopeful_future

Postby hopeful_future » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:19 pm

FixTDix wrote:That’s crazy you completely deflate and it still sticks out. When I deflate it hangs like a wet noodle

Dang, I wonder why the difference! You can see from the video how it is for me, heh. I still have a boner, it's just...flat?

FixTDix

Postby FixTDix » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:26 pm

Maybe the extra 2cm? :D Not flat for me but it hangs at like 5:30 when deflated. Like a squeaky toy :D
46 years old, 3 years diagnosed with peyronie’s, Xiaflex caused fracture (old uro), excision/grafting with Dr Faysal Yafi UCI 3/26/19, Implanted 8/11/20 Dr Yafi Coloplast Titan Zero degree 20cm + 1cm RTE

FixTDix

Postby FixTDix » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:27 pm

Oh and I see you are 2 weeks after me. Give it a little time.

Juerhareb

Postby Juerhareb » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:07 am

Does this also happen with the AMS?
Late twenties. ED since very early twenties. Unable to have sex.
Implanted 20-03-2024 AMS LGX 21+3 cm. Dr Juan Ignacio Martínez Salamanca (Spain).

Return to “Implants”