Hiding a Recent Titan in Public

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Juerhareb

Re: Hiding a Recent Titan in Public

Postby Juerhareb » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:00 pm

Gt1956 wrote:
Juerhareb wrote:Does this also happen with the AMS?

I think it depends on the model. If you have the CX. It could be a problem. But maybe not quite as bad as the Titan. The LGX is softer material that is pliable & will stretch some. So it is less prone to kink when bent.
Does this answer your question well enough? Good to see you over on the implant side.

Thanks for your answer! It would be impossible for me to disimulate that...Well, yes. I am considering all the options... I will first try phentolamine, I want to see if it works as I think anxiety has much to do with my issue.
Late twenties. ED since very early twenties. Unable to have sex.
Implanted 20-03-2024 AMS LGX 21+3 cm. Dr Juan Ignacio Martínez Salamanca (Spain).

Quester

Postby Quester » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:15 pm

This is my AMS CX model it doesn’t “hang” as much as my pre implant that is if my pre implant was in the mood to long enough to hang :o At first it was a lot like yours sticking straight out

It was a challenge to find underwear that was comfortable and toned down the bulge. I prefer briefs and in most cases the pouch rounds it some so it’s not as prominent. I do have to rearrange things from time to time due to the “dog ears” and kinks.

As stated this is the way it hangs when I’m naked after a year. I seems more a case of just getting used to the new you.

Hope this helps
Attachments
D3524684-1425-4F6F-9E16-7DED06B95CD4.jpeg
D3524684-1425-4F6F-9E16-7DED06B95CD4.jpeg (18.84 KiB) Viewed 715 times
ED 20 years, Peyroine's Disease diagnosed in 2018, at 57 years I was implanted September 3rd 2019 at the Salt Lake City VA Medical Center, AMS700 CX 21cm + 2cm RTE

hopeful_future

Postby hopeful_future » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:34 pm

Quester wrote:This is my AMS CX model it doesn’t “hang” as much as my pre implant that is if my pre implant was in the mood to long enough to hang :o At first it was a lot like yours sticking straight out

It was a challenge to find underwear that was comfortable and toned down the bulge. I prefer briefs and in most cases the pouch rounds it some so it’s not as prominent. I do have to rearrange things from time to time due to the “dog ears” and kinks.

As stated this is the way it hangs when I’m naked after a year. I seems more a case of just getting used to the new you.

Hope this helps

It definitely helps! I bet the PA helps keep things hangin as well!

For now, I can only survive underwear by pointing up or to the side. If I tried forward or down I'd have a 6" tent going! :lol:
39yo, ED since sexually active, moderate to severe. Bisexual. Pills helped a little, trimix and muse failed. Implanted 8/25/20 by Dr. Karpman, 22cm+1RTE Titan Touch.

Quester

Postby Quester » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:37 pm

Had or have issue here which is the reason I prefer briefs I even wore jocks to point it toward my belly button.

As for the pa not too much extra pull down but the wife likes playing with it so maybe the extra use is helping
ED 20 years, Peyroine's Disease diagnosed in 2018, at 57 years I was implanted September 3rd 2019 at the Salt Lake City VA Medical Center, AMS700 CX 21cm + 2cm RTE

October26

Postby October26 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:00 pm

mleeh2020 wrote:
You're a 22+1 as well, so very helpful information! Using the washroom is still super awkward...I can't point down at all without completely kinking the urethra closed, and even then, I can maybe get to 4 o'clock before I just can't bend it any more. Really really glad I brought home the plastic urinal they had me use in the hospital, because there's no way I can tuck my dick into the toilet sitting down either.

I've been training the straight up bend, and bending to either side, trying to leave it for at least an hour in each position before moving to another. Cycling twice per day with hot baths. You've been at this for 4 weeks, is it less uncomfortable bending into those positions? It's definitely still not too happy getting bent around at this point for me.

Same here with the washroom. In the early weeks I was squatting, leaning forward, and putting some pressure on the tip to get the stream aimed in the right spot. Now I can get it pointed in the right direction without the acrobatics. When sitting down I still need to scoot way back on the seat to get the pee in the bowl.

I’ve been cycling for 1.5 weeks now. Technically I was supposed to see the doctor one month after surgery to activate (went home deflated), but couldn’t get in until 9/16. I was feeling good and couldn’t wait... knew enough to make sure I could get my fingers on and apply pressure to the deflate button before I tried pumping up.

I’ve been mostly pointing it up, but I’m at the point where I need to make the transition to some other positions like you’ve already been doing. Things are definitely softening up.

Can I ask how you are doing now? Is the flaccid still stiff? I am getting a Titan on October 26. Thanks!
Coloplast Titan 22 cm + 1.5 cm RTE 10/26/2020

Return to “Implants”