Prostate & Hard Flaccid issues - Cured with implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
JayGould

Prostate & Hard Flaccid issues - Cured with implant?

Postby JayGould » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:43 am

I know many people here got their implant after having their prostate removed. This is not me. I have Peyronie's disease after an injury during sex, along with symptoms of "hard flaccid" and prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome. These symptoms include:

- Swollen muscles around prostate (like half a tennis ball swelling)
- Hard to stretch, dark red/purple inflamed looking flaccid penis (not always anymore, but often)
- Very little ejaculate/semen (about 20% as much as prior to injury/Peyronie's)
- Unable to "shoot" ejaculate. It will just drip out of the penis with very little force
- Pain in urethra and pelvic muscles/prostate after ejaculation
- Problem urinating. Feels like something is blocking the urine from getting out.

Did anyone else have these symptoms prior to implant? Did the implant help here at all?

hopeful_future

Re: Prostate & Hard Flaccid issues - Cured with implant?

Postby hopeful_future » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:42 pm

I don't have those symptoms, but it's important to note that the implant should affect very little besides the penis's ability to get rigid. The following are VERY unlikely to be affected in any positive manner:

- Swollen muscles around the prostate
- Amount of semen, ejaculation force
- Pain in pelvic muscles/prostate after ejaculation
- Problem urinating (if the issue is the prostate)

These might be affected:

- Hard to stretch penis (the implant will stretch it as much as it can)
- Problem urinating (if the issue is the peyronie's curve)

Basically, the implant probably won't help any prostate-related issues...But I'm also not a doctor! Worth asking your doc about this.
39yo, ED since sexually active, moderate to severe. Bisexual. Pills helped a little, trimix and muse failed. Implanted 8/25/20 by Dr. Karpman, 22cm+1RTE Titan Touch.

mikestap

Re: Prostate & Hard Flaccid issues - Cured with implant?

Postby mikestap » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:30 am

You might want to explore pelvic floor physical therapy. This is frequently for women, but some therapists treat men also. Some of your symptoms may be addressed by this field of PT.
64 Years. RALP 2013. Received 22cm Titan Dec 20, 2017 by Dr Hakky. See results at download/file.php?id=5320 and download/file.php?id=4754
Revision 3-25-21 24 cm XL No RTE

Return to “Implants”