Moderator

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dirtman1993
Posts: 489
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:12 pm
Location: Beech Mountain

Moderator

Postby dirtman1993 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:57 pm

I attempted to send the below to the moderator and advised by him that he left that position months ago. I now assume there is no one to review what is written. Read below what I sent to the Moderator that has left:

One quick thing- which I think you may wish to address. I felt it was time to say something about a few members are taking the comments/discussion section to be "defamatory" and just plan "negative and ad hominum" against a doctor who has helped many of us. There are two that stand out donkeydonk or Merrixx as best as I remember. it's fine to recommend or be critical of a surgeon, no problem. But they have gotten to the point of just plan nasty, negative, attacking my doctors. I know the earlier moderator has blocked or erased people who cross that line. I know I was advised that I was speaking to highly about my doctor when writing others and backed off.

After reading some comments, I feel these guys have just plain gone too far. If you read what has been written, the personal attacks- not just a couple, but repeated, nasty ones. I think it must be addressed or this site will be become the Wild West. I hope you intervene and erase the threats as it has gone too far.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

dg_moore
Posts: 1538
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:34 am

Re: Moderator

Postby dg_moore » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:59 pm

+1
Dave, 77, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Waynetho
Posts: 1173
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:22 pm
Location: Addison, TX

Re: Moderator

Postby Waynetho » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:14 pm

I've received replies from Paul before and as best I can tell, he OWNS this board. I'm not sure what his entire account name is though.
59 yo, married 38 yrs. Urolift (x4) 8/12/19. AMS 700CX 15cm (no RTE) penoscrotal 10/28/19 Dr. Mark Allen, Frisco, TX. PD 1995/ED 2011. Cialis helped but hinged. (1995)L:6/G:5.5+, (2019)Pre-op L:5/G:4.5, (2/2020)L:6.0/G:5.0

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 577
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 11:06 am
Location: NYC

Re: Moderator

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:35 pm

hi,
if you have issues with a specific post, please send the link to the post to me and I'll look at it. What you are talking about is exactly why we do not want people promoting doctors on the site or, even worse, Dr promoting themselves. The purpose of this site is for men to share their experiences and to support each other, not to promote one Dr over another.
And yes everyone is to remain respectful of each other at all times.
thanks
paul

oldbeek
Posts: 1480
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:46 pm
Location: Los Angeles area

Re: Moderator

Postby oldbeek » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:13 pm

I notice there are a lot of band wagons cheering on EID and Kramer. While I was choosing a surgeon, I ruled out Kramer because reading many posts, I found he had a history of installing the pump to high which required revisions. If he is the super top dog, why the revisions? Just stating facts.
78, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .08 11/18,.07 1/19,.05 4/19, .06 2/20 Pain with trimix, implant 4-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6 x 4.5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Charlie2019
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:44 am

Re: Moderator

Postby Charlie2019 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:54 am

Frank Talk Admin wrote:hi,
if you have issues with a specific post, please send the link to the post to me and I'll look at it. What you are talking about is exactly why we do not want people promoting doctors on the site or, even worse, Dr promoting themselves. The purpose of this site is for men to share their experiences and to support each other, not to promote one Dr over another.
And yes everyone is to remain respectful of each other at all times.
thanks
paul



Don't you have a moderator??
53 years old. 3 botched circumcisions starting at 3 years old. 2 botched reconstructive attempts, finally got the AMS LGX on Dec 14, 2017 in London Ontario by Dr. Gerry Brock. Great Dr. Love my implant

proctor
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:01 pm

Re: Moderator

Postby proctor » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:23 am

oldbeek wrote:I notice there are a lot of band wagons cheering on EID and Kramer. While I was choosing a surgeon, I ruled out Kramer because reading many posts, I found he had a history of installing the pump to high which required revisions. If he is the super top dog, why the revisions? Just stating facts.


Thankfully my experience with Dr Kramer just a few days ago was very different and satisfying. I can feel the pump down on Day 3. What I really liked about him was his coming over to my place in Istanbul to check my well-being and give an unvarnished assessment of my surgery proceedings. I know he goes to see his patients in US but frankly wasn’t expecting him to do that in Turkey. But I am sure there are other caring doctors as well and have immense respect for them as well.
Operated by Dr Kramer 08/27/20. Rigicon Infla 10 AX , 18 Cm, 2 RTE, Infla 10 Adaptive Reservoir: 110 ml. Happy to answer any questions about the process or my experience

oldbeek
Posts: 1480
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:46 pm
Location: Los Angeles area

Re: Moderator

Postby oldbeek » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:25 pm

proctor wrote:
oldbeek wrote:I notice there are a lot of band wagons cheering on EID and Kramer. While I was choosing a surgeon, I ruled out Kramer because reading many posts, I found he had a history of installing the pump to high which required revisions. If he is the super top dog, why the revisions? Just stating facts.


Thankfully my experience with Dr Kramer just a few days ago was very different and satisfying. I can feel the pump down on Day 3. What I really liked about him was his coming over to my place in Istanbul to check my well-being and give an unvarnished assessment of my surgery proceedings. I know he goes to see his patients in US but frankly wasn’t expecting him to do that in Turkey. But I am sure there are other caring doctors as well and have immense respect for them as well.
Did you pay to fly him over there to do your surgery or is he doing clinics around the world? That would be a neat way to see the world and work also.
78, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .08 11/18,.07 1/19,.05 4/19, .06 2/20 Pain with trimix, implant 4-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6 x 4.5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Gt1956
Posts: 805
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:47 pm

Re: Moderator

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:09 pm

Someone, I don't remember who, claimed to have an email from Kramer saying he had a 3 week training jaunt in Europe already planned.
Just a wild ass guess on my part. Perhaps he is on a Ridgidcon promotional tour. I think that Proctor got an inflatable Ridgidcon.
63 HBP at 40 high triglycerides at 45 Type 2 at 60

proctor
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:01 pm

Re: Moderator

Postby proctor » Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:06 pm

Thats correct. I got Rigicon IPP.. Rigijcon must be sponsoring this tour, I can hardly afford to pay a US doctor to come to Europe to see me!Everything went well so far, and I am healing now qithout any major issues.
Operated by Dr Kramer 08/27/20. Rigicon Infla 10 AX , 18 Cm, 2 RTE, Infla 10 Adaptive Reservoir: 110 ml. Happy to answer any questions about the process or my experience


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: anotherguy, Canuck67, Google [Bot] and 43 guests