Doctor Kramer

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dirtman1993

Doctor Kramer

Postby dirtman1993 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:14 pm

Dr. Kramer emailed me personally, as we have stayed in touch since he did my Implant on my dads birthday March 2, 2016. He has always responded whenever I emailed as he does with thousands of his patients. He said he is doing great and didn't like working for such a huge assembly line practice like Chesapeake urology, and will soon start his own practice. He's not in trouble, he didn't get fired as has been suggested by some here, he's happy with his decision to leave Chesapeake Urology and operating overseas currently to help others like me. His practice will be starting up soon and once it is operational, I will be happy to let the guys know who are Franktalk.

I have had 4 wonderful years since my implant and only wish I had done it sooner. I share photos or my implant and also have spoken to a number of men and answered all their questions. If I can ever answer anyones questions, just ask. All stay well and safe in these crazy times.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

Return to “Implants”