Implant questions on a smaller penis.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Guns_up

Implant questions on a smaller penis.

Postby Guns_up » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:00 pm

Hello all. Like many other guys in our young age we all measured our penis. Lol. Or at least I did many times. I was about 5.5 to 6” when really hard and also had about 5.5 to 6” in girth. Having Ed for years now it’s has shrunk after Ed shots..I actually had full length and girth with Ed pills. But after the shots. It was different. I got like a 12 shot supply from my pharmacy. First 3-5 shots got me hard and as big as I ever was, sex was good with my little member. Lol. But I notified after that the shots didn’t work any longer and when they did my penis didn’t feel the same. I feel like I got scar tissue or the shots affected me bad. Almost like my small penis is broken and it has a bend in it My penis after the shots felt broken Or damaged . Like scar tissue doesn’t let it inflate like a ballon. Now I’m like 4” and a lot smaller in diameter. Haven’t measured but it’s a lot smaller even though I was already small. So I already had to accept I had a small one. Now it’s even smaller and worthless. My question is will a implant fix my problems? I know I will never have a big cock. But I would love to have my 6 x6 cock with am implant. I had a appointment with dr wang in Houston but he had to cancel due to the virus shit. Hopefully I get back in soon and start the process again. Do you guys know if I can be back to normal. Or what to ask for. I know some guys lose girth and length. But I can’t afford to any lose any. I’m like close to micro penis size. Does a small cock regain what I had. Sorry for many questions and honest graphic questions. But I need to know and have nobody to ask. Thanks in advance

newbie443

Re: Implant questions on a smaller penis.

Postby newbie443 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:37 pm

What keeps your penis healthy is the natural erections a male is suppose to have every day. This starts at birth. Commonly called nocturnal erections as they mostly happen at night when you sleep. You can do a search on this for information. Males will have lose of length and girth over time due to loss of natural erections. There have been papers written on the use of the vacuum erection device (VED or pump) when natural erections stop. Some or all of the loss may or may not be regained with VED protocol in the papers. You can check the the documents worth reading thread in the general discussion section of this forum. But you need to be careful and not over pump or damage will happen. This will take time. I used this for 8 weeks prior to my implant but longer may have helped more. I was at 7" in my healthy days. I am a bit over 6" with my implant. I also did manual stretching. Be careful as damage can happen with this also. I just gently pulled straight out, up, down, right, and left. Get a VED with a gauge so you don't over pump. I can't remember but I think around 5hg is where you need to pump to. I maintained the suction for 10 minutes as per the paper and pumped every day and did gain. I marked the tube the first time and then every week after that. As noted in the paper my largest gains were in the first weeks and decreased each week. You might ask your urologist if you have any medical condition to prevent you from using a VED. My uro said VED use would not help but said I could use one. I think it made a difference with me. Good luck.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Bailey

Postby Bailey » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:01 pm

Hi Guns_up, I was always about the same size as you until the ED happened several years ago. Then because of the ED & lack of use, I shrunk to about the same size as you. The only thing that worked for me was the shots, but after using them for awhile I started worrying about scar tissue & Petronies disease. I then stopped using them and then started a few years ago researching any & all information I could find on the implant. After talking to both of the implant manufacturers rep who advised me to start using a VED a couple times everyday until you get your implant. After my surgeon did my implant he came in and said that using that VED had really helped increase the size I implanted you with. He said that during our initial office visit, you wasn’t near the size you where the day of surgery. I’m now back to my original size I was prior to developing ED. Very satisfied with the results as even when I’m deflated I have a lager penis than I did before the implant. I do have a slight bend to my erect penis, but it doesn’t present a problem. This website is great, & you can get a lot of support & great information from all the guys. It’s true that a guys tool does shrink up from lack of use. My urologist told me that, but failed to suggest to use a VED prior to surgery. I highly recommend it. I wash I would have done the implant years ago. Good luck in your decision
77 yo with ED for over 20 years.Tried everything, & found injections were the only thing that worked.I am so grateful for FT. Was implanted 6/18/19 with a 18cm AMS LGX w 3.0cm RTE,100ml reservoir, infrapubic procedure by Dr. Richard Roach, “Bailey”

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:03 pm

According to the two studies that I have. At 5.5" you are solidly in the average length. Your 5.5" plus girth is above average. There are implants for your "little" but very much average guy. Your're a long long ways from micro penis territory. I remember a fellow football player in high school. He was definitely a micro guy. Looked like a very young child.
Only an opinion, convincing yourself that you are on the short side will just haunt you during the recovery process. Enough thoughts run through your head, no need to throw one more into the mix. Thanks for joining, best of luck to you.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:25 pm

I was 6 x 4.5 before prostate surgery hard. Soft 3 x ?. After RP was 1.5 soft ad peeing only finger tips. I used a VED every day. After implant within 3 months I am 6 x 4.5 hard, 5.5 x ? soft but definitely more junk when soft. Do VED daily and get an experienced surgeon. You will be fine.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:39 pm

Guns_up wrote:Hello all. Like many other guys in our young age we all measured our penis. Lol. Or at least I did many times. I was about 5.5 to 6” when really hard and also had about 5.5 to 6” in girth. Having Ed for years now it’s has shrunk after Ed shots..I actually had full length and girth with Ed pills. But after the shots. It was different. I got like a 12 shot supply from my pharmacy. First 3-5 shots got me hard and as big as I ever was, sex was good with my little member. Lol. But I notified after that the shots didn’t work any longer and when they did my penis didn’t feel the same. I feel like I got scar tissue or the shots affected me bad. Almost like my small penis is broken and it has a bend in it My penis after the shots felt broken Or damaged . Like scar tissue doesn’t let it inflate like a ballon. Now I’m like 4” and a lot smaller in diameter. Haven’t measured but it’s a lot smaller even though I was already small. So I already had to accept I had a small one. Now it’s even smaller and worthless. My question is will a implant fix my problems? I know I will never have a big cock. But I would love to have my 6 x6 cock with am implant. I had a appointment with dr wang in Houston but he had to cancel due to the virus shit. Hopefully I get back in soon and start the process again. Do you guys know if I can be back to normal. Or what to ask for. I know some guys lose girth and length. But I can’t afford to any lose any. I’m like close to micro penis size. Does a small cock regain what I had. Sorry for many questions and honest graphic questions. But I need to know and have nobody to ask. Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum, Guns_up.

Take heed of Bailey's advice.

My non-expert medical opinion is that you are a candidate for VED (Vacuum Erection Device) therapy. Inducing an erection twice daily for a minimum of 60 days prior to implant surgery has been shown to lessen size loss caused by E.D. and even reverse some recently lost size. Not for sex, so no constriction rings, but 30 minutes twice a day keeps blood flushed through your penile tissues and helps maintain elasticity and size.

There are at lease two studies confirming this that have been mentioned in this forum. Sorry, I don't have the links handy.

Strong advice: Measure your penis, document in a journal with photographs. Do not depend on memory.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

VegasED
Location: Las Vegas NV, actually I live in Henderson a suburb of LV

Postby VegasED » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:40 pm

Hello Guns_up, I can sympathize with you. Learn from my mistake, and don't wait.
I had diabetes for years before I knew it and long story short, I shrank!
Not having nocturnal erections since my 30's my doctor says I lost elasticity in my penis. He also told me too late, is that with a vacuum erection device you need to cycle fresh oxygenated blood. I agree you need a good surgeon and tell him your concerns. Personally, although my implant surgeon was considered one of the top in Vegas, I wish I would have picked a younger one with experience instead of one towards the end of their practice. VegasED
VegasED 61 yo - Insulin Diabetic - Coloplast Implanted 11-6-17, tubing issue pictures posted 6/11/18

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:56 pm

Before I went blind, I saw a bunch of penises in all sorts of different situations… Art classes, med classes, and your typical NYC house party… i’m also not the first guy by any means that my girlfriend dated… seriously, it’s not weird to see anywhere from 4.5 to 6 inches… The other guys are right… Try some of the ED before surgery… an LG ex might even help you get some of that back but, no promises… be confident with your even at 4 inch is perfectly normal penis… Best of luck if you decide to go the surgery route! for some reason, my phone is being a bit of a dick and not reading back what I’m typing with my voice so, please pardon typos LOL
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

Return to “Implants”