Dr. Kramer no longer with Chesapeake Urology

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Witsend

Re: Dr. Kramer no longer with Chesapeake Urology

Postby Witsend » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:58 pm

I'm a medical doctor, but not a urologist! That doesn't really matter to this opinion, but I'll just point out that Dr. Kramer has been a practicing urologist for 15-20 years, it's safe to say he has made some money. In fact, I would bet he was the highest earner in Chesapeake Urology. If a person is still maybe not even 50 years old, with his reputation, new and interesting options will present themselves. So, I would bet there were some arguments about money between him and the management for some time, and he was making plans that maybe got moved up because of the virus hassles.

It's easy to visualize the "im-potentates" from across the globe making their way to Istanbul for his special kind of treatment. I would also bet he'll probably not be doing any more implants at Medicare rates. I think there will be a sufficient number of urologists in N.A. with an interest in this area to meet demand. I think it's an example of how it can be good to be first in many areas.
69 y.o.
Dr. Kramer AMS CX 24cm 10/2019

LookingUp

Postby LookingUp » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:51 pm

Innocent until proven Guilty. The accused is just that. Accused. Not a rapist until proven guilty.

Time to move on from this thread.

LUp
ED 26 years. 1995->Pills->Shots->Implant penoscrotal Implanted Feb2021, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal, 100cc reservoir. Looking forward to revision with a better Doctor.

LknRon

Postby LknRon » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:43 pm

I to just heard this news today. I have no doubt that Dr. Kramer will do well no matter where he moves his practice. I'm honored to be a patient and friend of his. I'm looking forward to seeing him grow from this. Life goes on. When God Closes a door he will open a new one even brighter and better.

Best of Luck Dr. Kramer:)
Last edited by LknRon on Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
52 Years Old
22 cm + 1cm Rear Tips Coloplast Titan with Legacy Pump
Dr.Andrew Kramer Implanted March 5, 2020.
"Penis by Kramer"
https://youtu.be/mde-z8RCkss

LknRon

Postby LknRon » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:24 pm

After making last nights post on this thread I went home from work and for several reasons this really bothers me. When I woke up this morning it was still on my mind. Guys in this forum that have read some of my threads know that I'm in the Team Dr. Kramer Camp. The reason my wife and I have been in his camp is because how he personally treated us prior to surgery, during surgery and months after surgery. For a Doctor to take all the time that he does with the volume of patients is beyond imaginable. Now that I have read what has been going on since last December impresses me even more that Dr. Kramer was still able to keep this issue separate from his Doctor to Patient responsibilities. My surgery was in March of this year. I'm currently in 6 months post OP. A day or week doesn't go by that my wife and I talk about how much he made my life and our life better. With that being said I'm not here to make any judgment on his decision to write a letter for this defendant. None of us will not know until the trial is over if there was more detailed info he had about this guy that he can not discuss because of client patient privilege or additional evidence. I'm staying out of this 100%. I can honestly see both sides of peoples comments on if he should've written this letter or not. I know it is an extremely sensitive subject. If this guy is guilty of Rape the court should allow Dr. Kramer to personally castrate him. I'm sure he would do this Pro Bono. No pun intended.

However leave it to people and the media to always jump to the worse. We all know this and see this every day in the news. In relation to Dr. Kramer we see many honest hard working people like him that have lost their livelihood to issues like this.

My beef is with this Form and Franktalk admins. I'm sure I will be kicked off of Franktalk for posting this, but this is the honest truth and my honest opinion. I stopped my journal on Franktalk because several months ago I received and email from Franttalks Admin. See attached snapshot of the email. I received another email from another admin that I cannot find. The Franktalk admin basically scorned me for talking so much about Dr. Kramer. He told me to stop including his name in subject lines and in my content. That If i continued to do this FrankTalk could lose their Tax Exempt Status because I'm giving Dr. Kramer Free advertisement. I didn't argue with him. Doesn't make any sense to me. Clearly Franktalk receives income from all the advertisement banners on this site. BASICALLY they are telling me to stop talking about a doctor that my wife and I really liked. You guys can trace my IP address. I live in Cornelius North Carolina. I'm not Dr. Kramer undercover under with a fake name. You see my face and videos on my thread. I'm not a paid spokesman for him as well. After these two emails from Franktalk I basically just stayed off the site. I still from time to time would receive emails from guys on this forum asking me questions to help them and I always replied.

The Major issue I have is why would FrankTalk delete content from my wife answering questions that helps guys on this site? Okay I get it, because it was a woman. A few guys on this forum raised hell that a woman was on this site and that was not fair. A woman could read what everyone here is posting. This is ridiculous they said among several other NOT NICE comments. This was from a few miserable men with no sex life and no life that ruined feedback from a woman. Hey FrankTalk, it's not a secret that a woman can create a user login and pretend to be a dude. I'm sure that happens a lot.Okay enough about this. I respectfully complied with FRANKTALK ADMINS Request.

The issue I want people on this form to question is this?

Why is FrankTalk allowing a few Trolls with no proof, no details of their issues with Dr. Kramer to allow these few TROLLS to defame his name and his reputation? I have read all of their CRAP comments about Dr. Kramer. THIS IS A HIT PIECE ON DR. KRAMER and on his life, practice and reputation which he has honestly earned!

This is the issue we see with social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. where Trolls are allowed to ruin someone's career, Someone's life and someone's Business without ever having to put a face with the person making those claims. They are always ANONYMOUS OR FAKE. The claims can be completely bogus but onces they place that seed in someone's brain the damage is done. The smear campaign is successful. Why is FrankTalk allowing this? Is it because they do not care for Dr. Kramer as well? When you read the snapshot of my email with thim it sure seems this is the case.

I will place a bet with the negative Trolls making these comments. I bet you Dr. Kramer will be back in a practice and grow even bigger and better than he was with Chesapeake Urology!! You can take that one to the Bank!

Also, I'm not upset with Chesapeake Urology. My honest opinion and this is only speculation, is that Dr. Kramer and Chesapeake Urology still has a good personal relationship. They know how much revenue he brought to this practice. This was a business decision on both of their parts because of the negative campaign they have received from the Ole Mighty Media. We see this all the time in Professional sports.

For the all the good guys on this forum it was nice talking with all of you over the past 9 months. This site is made up of 99% great Men and you helped us a ton.

I know there are hundreds of past patients on this site from Dr. Kramer. Give your personal testimonial on his skills and bedside manner! He deserves it!

Peace Out. LOL

Ron and Renee
Attachments
Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 1.40.41 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 1.40.41 PM.png (158.08 KiB) Viewed 1583 times
52 Years Old
22 cm + 1cm Rear Tips Coloplast Titan with Legacy Pump
Dr.Andrew Kramer Implanted March 5, 2020.
"Penis by Kramer"
https://youtu.be/mde-z8RCkss

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:12 pm

Ron,
I hear where you are coming from. The person who really raised the biggest concern about Dr. Kramer was a client who had his surgery the same day I did (he and I met before/after surgery and have been in touch for the months since by text, so I can vouch for him), and his post operative recovery unfortunately didn't go very well, had a lot of pain, problems and he didn't get any feedback/correspondence from Dr. Kramer, and felt like he was just operated on and put out on the curb. That was his viewpoint. I was a bit more engaging and reaching out to Dr. Kramer by text who ALWAYS responded to me about any post op issues and answered any questions I had. We just both had different experiences and our interpretations of the care are therefore different. Maybe that's the difference in that he was expecting Kramer to take the initiative to reach out to him to check on him but I think Dr. Kramer was probably more willing or expecting us to reach him if we had concerns. Plus both of us don't live in Baltimore, so it was harder for him to do any post op care on us after we left the area. Another factor has to do I think is that he ended up seeing Dr. Hakky for follow up when he had concerns about his post operative recovery and possible complications who has not had the most flattering things to say about Dr. Kramer which may be influencing his thoughts on the care also.
Overall, I had a fairly good outcome and am satisfied with the procedure, so I can't really say anything negative about Dr. Kramer, but can understand others viewpoint also.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:30 am

OS,

I am not the friend you are writing about but I did reach out to Kramer. And others I have talked to did also. So while I can't speak for your friend I am sure that is not the reason for my experience with him. I have lots of reaching out e-mails saved to him. I to am not sure why some of us go to him and don't get the same results and care as others. If you'd like to kick some other idea's around send me a pm. How is your friend doing? Hope he is well and was able to get his problems resolved.

Take care.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:39 am

merrix wrote:Can't help find it a bit amusing how Kramer can get away with this and still have his supporters on here claiming he is the can-do-no-wrong-hero.

Asking for evidence etc... Why? And how?
Just look at things with a bit of common sense. More often than not, things are exactly what they seem to be.

Who quits his job overnight without having another setup in place? Nobody. Or at least nobody with his life and career in order. Nobody who does not have to.
So the "resign or get fired" version is most likely true.
And considering what he did, it becomes even more lilely true. Which high profile hospital (or one that aims to be) wants to be connected with a doctor who gets paid do defend an alleged rapist?
And especially one who does it with one of the worst stories I have ever heard. "He was too old (43) and too fat (more like normal built for an american based on pictures) and too drunk (sober enough to go from the country club, get the woman into her bed, and then leave again) to rape someone??? WTF??? So our friend Kramer says that nobody at age 43 with some overweight can fuck when he is drunk??? Seriously? All of us on this site can prove him wrong. A lot of men do exactly that every bloody weekend.

So he has obviously made a fool of himself for some reason and now he is paying for it.
Does that change the fact that he is probably a very good implant surgeon?
No.
But if I do a surgery, I don't only want a very skilled surgeon. I want someone with integrity, someone I can trust not only with his knife, but also trust that he has his shit outside the surgery room in order.
When I did the surgery many years ago, I deleted Perito from my list because of his law suit and shady business with strip bars etc. Not because I doubted his skill with the knife.
Now Kramer is off my list for the same kind of reasons until I have good reasons to change my view. Whether my gut feeling is right or wrong is less important. I see what I see and I hear what I hear and why take any chances with someone that apparently behaves weird.

And regarding all the comments in this post that he is still the great one, and he did not get fired, and it is ok to try to defend a rapist with these pathetic nonsense - we know Kramer had a bunch of fake accounts on this site a few years ago to promote himself. Meaning it is hard to read posts defending something like this without a healty portion of scepticism.

See things for what they are. Not what you wish they were.

I have been following your progress since your sclerotherapy days. Since you first posted your diary here. So long ago, that Alibaba still hadn't been implanted by Dr. Milam. You have consistently bashed Dr. Kramer. Both very discretely and very openly. Always hidden behind a very good argumentative case. Kinda stinks at this point, to be honest. Funniest shit is that you bitched about way back how you were fed up with franktalk and whatnot and threw a couple of fits, but then you jump back from the shadows at every opportunity to bash on Kramer.

Good time to say ask how much did Eid payed you to be an evangelist here?

Also want to send a shout out to DonkeyKong10 for all the hearsay he's dropping on the board as *facts*. Because "he says so". And "he knows. Insider's info". lol

Pretty sure Dr. Kramer isn't perfect; but let's not forget all the videos he's put out there and how much he has helped guys from this board with difficult cases and revisions from other doctor's botched procedures. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7374

But of course, Merrix conveniently forgets details like these.... :roll:

merrix

Postby merrix » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:44 pm

thereishope wrote:
I have been following your progress since your sclerotherapy days. Since you first posted your diary here. So long ago, that Alibaba still hadn't been implanted by Dr. Milam. You have consistently bashed Dr. Kramer. Both very discretely and very openly. Always hidden behind a very good argumentative case. Kinda stinks at this point, to be honest. Funniest shit is that you bitched about way back how you were fed up with franktalk and whatnot and threw a couple of fits, but then you jump back from the shadows at every opportunity to bash on Kramer.

Good time to say ask how much did Eid payed you to be an evangelist here?

Also want to send a shout out to DonkeyKong10 for all the hearsay he's dropping on the board as *facts*. Because "he says so". And "he knows. Insider's info". lol

Pretty sure Dr. Kramer isn't perfect; but let's not forget all the videos he's put out there and how much he has helped guys from this board with difficult cases and revisions from other doctor's botched procedures. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7374

But of course, Merrix conveniently forgets details like these.... :roll:

PFracture, right?
I always liked to read your posts, but you used to come on to people so hard that it made me look soft as powder snow... And I think you got suspended or even kicked out as a result of it. If I remember right.
Anyway, great to hear that you have been, and apparently still, read my posts. Always glad to help.

I do however think you got it wrong this time. Just like you, I speak my opinion. And don't give much of a shit about whether people like it or not. I am here to help people who identify with me or my story, or who just think what I say make sense. Those who don't, who find more comfort or whatever in people on this board with a different style/opinion than me, they will not give two cents for my posts. And that's all fine.
But I do get a bit pissed off when I get accused of being wrong just because the accuser got me wrong.
Here is why I think you got me wrong this time.

I am not "bashing" Dr. Kramer. At least not the way I look at it, but that is of course subjective and individuals can interpret things differently. If you read my posts, I repeatedly say he is a top surgeon. I often say he is probably the second best implant surgeon in the world. If you call that bashing, then I don't know what to say. Saying someone is the second best in the world is praising in my book.
If anything, I think I praise him too much. Because the question is, if he was the second best surgeon in the world, would we have all fail stories from his patients here on FT? High sitting pumps several times etc. Probably not. But even if he is not the second best, I still believe his a good one. Better than average for sure. And he seems to be really good on the communication side. So no bashing from my side.

I don't try to be neither discrete nor open. I just say whatever I think. I express my opinion and my experience.

How much did Eid pay me to be his "evangelist"?
I'll tell you what he paid me.
A dick that works better now than it ever did in my whole life. And which looks pretty damn good as well as proven by countless pictures. A result which many would only dream of. A feeling that whenever I am going to have sex, I am can fuck like king if I want to.
Priceless if you ask me.

Don't know why you shout to DonkeyKong. Hearsay? What on this site is not hearsay??? If hearsay was not allowed, then what the heck would we use this site for? Everything here is hearsay. People talk about their experience, things they heard, things their doctors said etc. Hearsay. So let him express himself just like everyone else. All good things about Kramer here is hearsay as well. So his negative hearsay has no less right to be expressed.

I don't forget Kramer has helped people. As I said, I think it is a fair chance he is one of the top implant surgeons in the world. If you read those words again, then you cannot say I don't know he has helped people...

But despite the fact that he most likely is a skilled surgeon, there are some shitty stories around him. It is well known here on FT that he did have his fake accounts here to praise himself. In my opinion, that shows a lack of character and it's honestly pretty pathetic.
I have pointed this out and there is nothing wrong with pointing it out. There is however something wrong with what he did.

Good luck with your dick. There is hope. You don't need to look further than NY...
Last edited by merrix on Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:38 pm

Wow! Back to the personal attacks on members. I really don't understand this. Why is it ok for a member to post praise in general terms in favor of a doctor but not permited to post negitive information in general terms? Especially if the member was a patient of the doctor. Why is first hand knowledge not enough? Why is proof required for this doctor and not others? Why isn't proof required for praise also. And why personal attacks on other members who are patients of this doctor and had bad results and not patients of other doctors? Why does there seem to be a different set of rules for this doctor than others?

It really is important for the members on this board to have all the information they can. Both good and bad. So when someone posts good information on a doctor it is only fair and right that those with bad information post it. And the rules should be fair and the same for both sides. And for all doctors.

This is really a tough thing to go through even with a good results. So think of what guys with bad results are going through. No doctor is perfect. So yes even this doctor has had men with bad results. Thought we were here to help each other. I really don't see why it is so difficult. You go to a doctor and have great results you are going to have great favor the doctor. Given the emotional strain of ED on men you can imagine what it does to a man who goes to any of the well known surgeons and has a bad out come. And all the top doctors do even this one. So I see no difference in posting praise for a doctor and posting negitive information. If you are going to permit one then the other should be also.

But personal attacks should not be permitted. We should be here to share and receive information and help each other. So lets get back to doing that. We all have good information to share and can all learn more. We all need and should have each others support.

Take care and all the best to everyone.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:19 pm

PFracture, right?
I always liked to read your posts, but you used to come on to people so hard that it made me look soft as powder snow... And I think you got suspended or even kicked out as a result of it. If I remember right.
Anyway, great to hear that you have been, and apparently still, read my posts. Always glad to help.

That's me alright. That week we all got banned. You, me, Alibaba and a few others. Larry was at an all time high CRAZE and here comes the ban hammer. I never got readmitted and eventually got my nick deleted. Talk about injustice. I was with you on the cruzage agains't the plot that was going on on the the board and still am. Shame Alibaba can't be with us like he was before. As for coming too hard? I wouldn't call it that. Instead of going on an argumentative rhetoric like you, i go straight to the point and tell it like it is. I can't remember why i said it, but i criticized Larry for defending the liposuction on the fat pad and being unable to lose the extra weight he had.

I do however think you got it wrong this time. Just like you, I speak my opinion. And don't give much of a shit about whether people like it or not. I am here to help people who identify with me or my story, or who just think what I say make sense. Those who don't, who find more comfort or whatever in people on this board with a different style/opinion than me, they will not give two cents for my posts. And that's all fine.
But I do get a bit pissed off when I get accused of being wrong just because the accuser got me wrong.
Here is why I think you got me wrong this time.

I don't care either, that's why we are here.

I am not "bashing" Dr. Kramer. At least not the way I look at it, but that is of course subjective and individuals can interpret things differently. If you read my posts, I repeatedly say he is a top surgeon. I often say he is probably the second best implant surgeon in the world. If you call that bashing, then I don't know what to say. Saying someone is the second best in the world is praising in my book.
If anything, I think I praise him too much. Because the question is, if he was the second best surgeon in the world, would we have all fail stories from his patients here on FT? High sitting pumps several times etc. Probably not. But even if he is not the second best, I still believe his a good one. Better than average for sure. And he seems to be really good on the communication side. So no bashing from my side.

It is the subliminal message on your posts. You know it.
How much did Eid pay me to be his "evangelist"?
I'll tell you what he paid me.
A dick that works better now than it ever did in my whole life. And which looks pretty damn good as well as proven by countless pictures. A result which many would only dream of. A feeling that whenever I am going to have sex, I am can fuck like king if I want to.
Priceless if you ask me.

And despite me disagreeing with your posts on this thread, i commend your effort and attitude on sharing pictures and your story. If anything, your post title, or your first post could be edited to tell others "where photos are in your thread". So they are easily accessible.

Don't know why you shout to DonkeyKong. Hearsay? What on this site is not hearsay??? If hearsay was not allowed, then what the heck would we use this site for? Everything here is hearsay. People talk about their experience, things they heard, things their doctors said etc. Hearsay. So let him express himself just like everyone else. All good things about Kramer here is hearsay as well. So his negative hearsay has no less right to be expressed.

It's hearsay? So why are there so many pictures and diaries of positive progress threads from members, and all the "horror stories" never come with pictures and proof? For the sake of integrity and transparency? OH, BUT MEMBERS DON'T HAVE TO SHARE PROOF! true, but proof should be required on certain cases precisely to prevent hearsay and outright fake stories. But there never was such a policy in this board, and there will never be. But it would sure benefit from it. The same goes for another board i frequent, and even called you there so you could share your story and encourage members looking for more information on implants. But you never cared to go there despite my repeated attempts to contact you through pm.

But despite the fact that he most likely is a skilled surgeon, there are some shitty stories around him. It is well known here on FT that he did have his fake accounts here to praise himself. In my opinion, that shows a lack of character and it's honestly pretty pathetic.
I have pointed this out and there is nothing wrong with pointing it out. There is however something wrong with what he did.

Good luck with your dick. There is hope. You don't need to look further than NY...

I heard that story many times before. But never saw proof. I would like you to link to those posts for me. And for the others. For future reference. Asking for sources is nothing outrageous. I want to the see the threads with the clones.

Return to “Implants”