Dr. Kramer no longer with Chesapeake Urology

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
OregonStrong
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:15 pm

Dr. Kramer no longer with Chesapeake Urology

Postby OregonStrong » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:42 pm

just heard he and another doctor there resigned their position at Chesapeake Urology yesterday. Had anyone heard about this or what happened? I know he stopped posting his surgery videos right around the time I had my surgery in June, makes me wonder if that move had something to do with this development.
47 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

LookingUp
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:16 pm
Location: The Villages, FL

Re: Dr. Kramer no longer with Chesapeake Urology

Postby LookingUp » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:56 pm

Not posted as a physician on the Chesapeake Urology website.

kramerurology.com can't be reached.
error message: http://www.kramerurology.com’s server IP address could not be found.

Who.is shows the kramerurology.com site registered until 2021.02.26
66, PCa 01/06 Proton Radiation Treatment, ED Pills 2005-2014, Urethroplasty 02/17, Tri-Mix 2014-2018 stopped due Peyronie's disease, VED until implant. 5.5Lx5G Planning implant ?, after CV19 sorts out.

LuisFernandez
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: Dr. Kramer no longer with Chesapeake Urology

Postby LuisFernandez » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:05 am

Interesting. His latest video was uploaded 4 days ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b1gnmrcJQg

In that video he links to chesuro.com.
Born 1986. Mild and worsening ED. Peyronie's. Post Finasteride Syndrome.
Considering an Implant. Consulting with Dr. Eid.
See my story: viewtopic.php?t=15016

WhiteCane
Posts: 347
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:10 pm

Re: Dr. Kramer no longer with Chesapeake Urology

Postby WhiteCane » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:12 pm

I’m not going to start crap by saying what’s going on but, do a quick Google search and you’ll know pretty quickly…
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

indusvalley
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 5:27 pm

Re: Dr. Kramer no longer with Chesapeake Urology

Postby indusvalley » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:38 pm

WhiteCane wrote:I’m not going to start crap by saying what’s going on but, do a quick Google search and you’ll know pretty quickly…


I did a lot of googling and didn't find anything. Can you post a link? What happened? I was planning to get my surgery done by him, where has he gone?
A young guy in his early 30s with ED from South Asia, mentally preparing for implant soon.

WhiteCane
Posts: 347
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:10 pm

Re: Dr. Kramer no longer with Chesapeake Urology

Postby WhiteCane » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:51 pm

Google “Dr. Kramer Baltimore news“ then, look under the new section… First article
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

indusvalley
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 5:27 pm

Re: Dr. Kramer no longer with Chesapeake Urology

Postby indusvalley » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:35 pm

WhiteCane wrote:Google “Dr. Kramer Baltimore news“ then, look under the new section… First article


Thanks, found it! I was exercising these days trying to lose weight and was getting ready to email Dr Kramer next weekend to schedule a surgery date. Now I have no idea what to do. I hope Dr Kramer can resume performing surgeries soon so I can schedule a date of surgery. Does anyone know his personal email? The one I was using to email him was his practise’s email address.
A young guy in his early 30s with ED from South Asia, mentally preparing for implant soon.

Gt1956
Posts: 781
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:47 pm

Re: Dr. Kramer no longer with Chesapeake Urology

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:22 pm

indusvalley wrote:
WhiteCane wrote:Google “Dr. Kramer Baltimore news“ then, look under the new section… First article


Thanks, found it! I was exercising these days trying to lose weight and was getting ready to email Dr Kramer next weekend to schedule a surgery date. Now I have no idea what to do. I hope Dr Kramer can resume performing surgeries soon so I can schedule a date of surgery. Does anyone know his personal email? The one I was using to email him was his practise’s email address

Don't worry, be sure to watch this forum. He'll work somewhere. As I said, he brings too much money into a practice/facility. Everyone makes money when he is making money. I'm sure that there're several places that would welcome him. They might want the bad press to slow down first.
I only read a brief story. I can only guess that there isn't any DNA evidence & he is giving his opinion of the chance of penetration. Not sure why people want to throw a fit for a professional giving an opinion on his field. "Expert " opinions are common in courts of law. Must be a pretty heated case.
Oh, I can only hope/guess that his appointment book & records are backed up so that he can have access to them where ever he goes.
63 HBP at 40 high triglycerides at 45 Type 2 at 60

anotherguy
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: Dr. Kramer no longer with Chesapeake Urology

Postby anotherguy » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:07 pm

Hey guys, I’m still in contact with Dr. Kramer because he’ll be my implant doctor. He says that he’s doing great and that he left to start his own practice and that he is in absolutely no trouble at all and has never been in trouble and that he’ll be operating in Europe for the next few weeks.

akramer13@hotmail.com is his email until his practice is up and running.

indusvalley
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 5:27 pm

Re: Dr. Kramer no longer with Chesapeake Urology

Postby indusvalley » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:26 am

anotherguy wrote:Hey guys, I’m still in contact with Dr. Kramer because he’ll be my implant doctor. He says that he’s doing great and that he left to start his own practice and that he is in absolutely no trouble at all and has never been in trouble and that he’ll be operating in Europe for the next few weeks.

akramer13@hotmail.com is his email until his practice is up and running.


Thanks for sharing! I've sent him an email.
A young guy in his early 30s with ED from South Asia, mentally preparing for implant soon.


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Gt1956, Lost Sheep, ViaSwiss and 26 guests