Implant on 8/25, a little nervous!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
JiminFL

Re: Implant on 8/25, a little nervous!

Postby JiminFL » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:54 pm

hopeful_future wrote:
JiminFL wrote:After a very good day yesterday, this morning's pain menu is disappointing. Ache at the base of the penis aggravated by motion. Occasional burning at the incision site, made worse by standing. And my familiar pain in the scrotum on the pump. Took my 1st oxie today.

Oh, the one concern there...Did the doc prescribe you stool softeners? Opiates can block you up pretty good, a gentle laxitive or softener can work well. I use Miralax.

Sorry to hear about the pain. Most of my pain has been forcing my dick to bend to fit into pants...Even deflated, bending is giving plenty of that "kinked plastic straw" effect and it's not fun. Very very little pain while inflated now. Pain in the scrotum is now only really after baths, when things loosen up so much that the left nut slides past the pump (why oh why do the pumps have so many sharp edges???).

Been cool having someone with the same surgery day to discuss things with. Thanks for sticking around and sharing!

Agreed! Very interesting tracking your progress and you seem to be doing so well. Between the two of us, we provide a great illustration of the broad spectrum of recovery.
57yr old. In shape. Controlled hypertension. 20+ years of PDE5. TRT 4yrs. Trimix 2yrs. Titan 24cc implanted 8/25/20

JiminFL

Postby JiminFL » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:38 pm

Today I spent a couple of hours at my office. Then I spent the afternoon on the couch. Scrotum likes the support a job strap provides, my penis doesn't appreciate the bend required to fit in a strap. Cut a peephole to alleviate that issue but the strap material irritates my cock. Fortunately most of the scrotum pain has moved into my crouch, where it now feels like a traditional groin pull. Tuesday will be 2 weeks. I should have planned on more recovery time.
57yr old. In shape. Controlled hypertension. 20+ years of PDE5. TRT 4yrs. Trimix 2yrs. Titan 24cc implanted 8/25/20

JiminFL

Postby JiminFL » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:43 pm

I really try to remain positive & upbeat, but I've reached that point were doubt creeps in and you wonder if the pain will ever leave & stay gone.

hopeful_future

Postby hopeful_future » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:31 pm

JiminFL wrote:I really try to remain positive & upbeat, but I've reached that point were doubt creeps in and you wonder if the pain will ever leave & stay gone.

The human body is an amazing thing. Have faith, you WILL continue to recover, and you WILL have opportunities to have great experiences that will balance out some of this initial pain and discomfort.

I'm going through some stuff too...I don't deflate easily, I have to kinda hold the button and squeeze, then push the button again and squeeze, then hold the button down again and SQUEEZE. Eventually I get fully deflated, which I recognize by the cramp around my reservoir. Definitely need to keep working on getting that area stretched.

Balls have all sorts of various pains when I move in different ways, bending the penis in any direction to fit into clothes doesn't exactly hurt, but it's uncomfortable. In my case, I cannot at any point bend my penis more than 45 degrees down...It wants to stick straight out whether pumped or deflated.

But along with that, my erection is great when pumped up, and I feel all of the nice sensitive feelings when I touch it. I'm still holding out to get doc's clearance before I test it out (either with myself or my husband), but I can tell I will be able to cum just as well as I could before, and more options will be available now that I can get and stay hard.

Overall, just want to say I'm with you man, and we both need to remember we're a couple weeks out from a pretty majorly invasive surgery. We have a weird device in our bodies we didn't have before, and it'll take some getting used to. I'm giving myself a grace period of 6 months before I'm allowed to feel any regret or disappointment...Until then, it's just getting through the day and keeping positive.

Keep sharing, really appreciate having others on the journey we can share our frustrations and victories with.
39yo, ED since sexually active, moderate to severe. Bisexual. Pills helped a little, trimix and muse failed. Implanted 8/25/20 by Dr. Karpman, 22cm+1RTE Titan Touch.

JiminFL

Postby JiminFL » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:34 am

Okay I know it looks ridiculous but it is pretty effective. The on and off debilitating groin pull pain is pretty much controlled now. Back to the dr Wednesday for what is the first of hopefully many cyclings. Another positive happening, Friday evening saw my first post-op orgasm thanks to the wife's very gentle technique. No loss of sensation, everything felt normal and even though I wasn't flexing my pelvic floor muscles, it was very intense. And yes, I gladly returned the favor. My new dick is gonna be awesome! This is very literally a dream come true.
Attachments
20200907_100533~2.jpg
20200907_100533~2.jpg (511.98 KiB) Viewed 1021 times

LookingUp

Postby LookingUp » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:26 pm

Doesn't look weird at all. Lost like you found your way off dealing with the pain/discomfort. Good on Ya.

Fast recovery to you. Keep posting.

LUp
ED 26 years. 1995->Pills->Shots->Implant penoscrotal Implanted Feb2021, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal, 100cc reservoir. Looking forward to revision with a better Doctor.

JiminFL

Postby JiminFL » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:59 pm

LookingUp wrote:Doesn't look weird at all. Lost like you found your way off dealing with the pain/discomfort. Good on Ya.

Fast recovery to you. Keep posting.

LUp

Day 15. Improvement daily continues. Sitting here this evening I feel normal. Doctor's visit earlier today. Swelling way down. Little bruising remains but what is there is deep. My penis feels pretty good. I can now stand for longer periods before getting that uncomfortable swollen feeling. Another good note, BP 116/71. My normal used to be 150/95. My doctor is conservative and is not cycling for another week. I also found out that I'm about 20% inflated.

JiminFL

Postby JiminFL » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:32 am

Day 20. The "kick in the balls" pain I had experienced for days on end abated several days ago. Swelling is gone. Only minor signs of bruising remain on my upper thighs/crotch. One small area of the incision that hadn't fully closed is closed now. Only pains are occasional, around the incision site & my penis. Orgasms even with a very light touch are intense even with my current 20% inflation rate. Some minor soreness in my penis afterwards. Can't wait till next week when we get to give this thing a test drive. Honestly, for some of those very painful days I questioned my decision and was beginning to wonder if I would ever get better. Now, the realization that I have a bionic cock is like a dream come true.

Joe Behot

Postby Joe Behot » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:55 am

JiminFL, I enjoy reading yours and hopefuls journeys. I am currently on day 10 post op and experiencing a little buyers remorse. Still a little swollen, way too sensitive to even think about pulling pump down. This morning when I woke up, it seemed the swelling had reduced but after being up and walking around, I just checked and the swelling is coming back. I acn't wait for the next 10 days to be over. Continued good luck to both of you
65 years old. Implanted 9-4-20, AMS 700 LGX, 18cmX12cm, 4cm RTE

JiminFL

Postby JiminFL » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:29 pm

Joe Behot wrote:JiminFL, I enjoy reading yours and hopefuls journeys. I am currently on day 10 post op and experiencing a little buyers remorse. Still a little swollen, way too sensitive to even think about pulling pump down. This morning when I woke up, it seemed the swelling had reduced but after being up and walking around, I just checked and the swelling is coming back. I acn't wait for the next 10 days to be over. Continued good luck to both of you

Joe,
I feel your pain but if it's any consolation, you should be seeing some daily improvement soon. I think I brought some of my problems on myself by not staying down & trying to do too much too soon. My advice for those going into this would be to block off 2-3 weeks with no obligations so you came just lay on the couch if need be. I really underestimated the pain & discomfort factors.

Return to “Implants”