Implant on 8/25, a little nervous!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Happy Toy

Re: Implant on 8/25, a little nervous!

Postby Happy Toy » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:58 pm

JiminFL wrote:I was somewhat mentally prepared for a longer convalescence after watching my healthy & in shape wife go thru a hysterectomy earlier this year. It was literally months before she felt "normal" again. Curious if anyone has input on when to resume Plavex blood thinner? The dr told me I could start 48hrs after surgery & I took 1 yesterday but I'm pretty paranoid about bleeding & hematoma considering all the bruising I have already.

Is that your "normal" flaccid size?
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

JiminFL

Postby JiminFL » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:42 am

Happy Toy wrote:
JiminFL wrote:I was somewhat mentally prepared for a longer convalescence after watching my healthy & in shape wife go thru a hysterectomy earlier this year. It was literally months before she felt "normal" again. Curious if anyone has input on when to resume Plavex blood thinner? The dr told me I could start 48hrs after surgery & I took 1 yesterday but I'm pretty paranoid about bleeding & hematoma considering all the bruising I have already.

Is that your "normal" flaccid size?

No. I was previously a grower & not a shower. The logistics of it is already taking some getting used to. In the grand scheme of things, not such a bad problem to have I guess.

Day 5. Temp is normal. Much of the pain at the pump is gone. Feel much improved overall. Skin is tender, frostbite?
57yr old. In shape. Controlled hypertension. 20+ years of PDE5. TRT 4yrs. Trimix 2yrs. Titan 24cc implanted 8/25/20

JiminFL

Postby JiminFL » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:58 am

Anyone have any suggestions for this skin tenderness? Excruciating. Thought I could tough it out but I'm tempted to take the first of the oxies I have.
57yr old. In shape. Controlled hypertension. 20+ years of PDE5. TRT 4yrs. Trimix 2yrs. Titan 24cc implanted 8/25/20

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:12 am

JiminFL wrote:Anyone have any suggestions for this skin tenderness? Excruciating. Thought I could tough it out but I'm tempted to take the first of the oxies I have.

The tender and numb feeling does go away, but takes a few weeks, at least in my case. I found a nice hot bath very helpful and soothing overall
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

JiminFL

Postby JiminFL » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:23 am

OregonStrong wrote:
JiminFL wrote:Anyone have any suggestions for this skin tenderness? Excruciating. Thought I could tough it out but I'm tempted to take the first of the oxies I have.

The tender and numb feeling does go away, but takes a few weeks, at least in my case. I found a nice hot bath very helpful and soothing overall

Thanks Oregonstrong. I'm going to try the warm bath today although my doc cautioned against it the first 2 weeks citing infection concerns. My wife/nurse checked the incision site and said it looks fine.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:22 pm

For the irritation on the skin of the shaft a hot bath was my friend. After I was well healed that sunburn feeling continued for me all down my shaft. I used Aspercream to ease that. Just a dab and smear it along the shaft.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

JiminFL

Postby JiminFL » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:35 pm

We have legal medical cannabis here so I tried it on my skin that had been so excruciating & no more pain. Day 6 today and after being bedridden all weekend I was out and about for a while. The realization that I now have a bionic cock is kicking in. My wife thinks it's funny that I say it's like having a super power.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:29 pm

JiminFL wrote:We have legal medical cannabis here so I tried it on my skin that had been so excruciating & no more pain. Day 6 today and after being bedridden all weekend I was out and about for a while. The realization that I now have a bionic cock is kicking in. My wife thinks it's funny that I say it's like having a super power.

Just wait 'til she finds out for real....
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

JiminFL

Postby JiminFL » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:54 pm

Day 8 finds a substantial reduction in pain at the pump. 3 different soaks in the tub seemed to do the trick. Problem is I started Plavex blood thinner back yesterday and between that & the baths, I've developed a leak at the incision site. Not gushing, but it's more than just a few drops. Skipped the Plavex today, lol. Waiting for my nurse/wife to get home & have a look-see.

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:17 pm

mine oozed for several days, and I'm not on a blood thinner, so that's not unusual. Just keep it wrapped in gauze to keep dry and clean
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

Return to “Implants”