Implant on 8/25, a little nervous!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
JiminFL

Re: Implant on 8/25, a little nervous!

Postby JiminFL » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:52 am

Happy Toy wrote:
JiminFL wrote:For comparison sake, here are a few pics. The first is my natural unassisted erection from 15yrs ago. The 2nd photo is from March of this year (we spent some quality covid stay at home time) after 55mg of Trimix. The last one is from earlier this evening.

Great looking dick! Love the shaved pubs.

Thank you very much. It is really exceeding my expectations. The wife absolutely loves it. She gets an erotic thrill pumping it up, lol. Since you mentioned the pubes, I am having an issue with shaving now. I'm finding it much more difficult. I think it's due to having a much firmer less flexible shaft & for some reason, that pump is proving to be a bit of an obstacle. I did switch to a flex-blade design razor & that has helped, but it's still slow going.
57yr old. In shape. Controlled hypertension. 20+ years of PDE5. TRT 4yrs. Trimix 2yrs. Titan 24cc implanted 8/25/20

Happy Toy

Re: Implant on 8/25, a little nervous!

Postby Happy Toy » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:55 am

JiminFL wrote:
Happy Toy wrote:
JiminFL wrote:For comparison sake, here are a few pics. The first is my natural unassisted erection from 15yrs ago. The 2nd photo is from March of this year (we spent some quality covid stay at home time) after 55mg of Trimix. The last one is from earlier this evening.

Great looking dick! Love the shaved pubs.

Thank you very much. It is really exceeding my expectations. The wife absolutely loves it. She gets an erotic thrill pumping it up, lol. Since you mentioned the pubes, I am having an issue with shaving now. I'm finding it much more difficult. I think it's due to having a much firmer less flexible shaft & for some reason, that pump is proving to be a bit of an obstacle. I did switch to a flex-blade design razor & that has helped, but it's still slow going.

I've been shaving for 15+ yrs. now and have no problems except for around the pump. I pump up my dick to be firm, makes it much easier to shave the shaft. I love the look and feel of it and any dick clean shaven.
flaccid sit 2.JPG
flaccid sit 2.JPG (198.8 KiB) Viewed 417 times
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Return to “Implants”