Implant on 8/25, a little nervous!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LookingUp

Re: Implant on 8/25, a little nervous!

Postby LookingUp » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:30 pm

1 or 2 Oxy do not make you an addict. Fight the smart Pain Fight. No reason to suffer, that's why the Doc gave you the script. Just in case Pain turns South.

LUp
ED 26 years. 1995->Pills->Shots->Implant penoscrotal Implanted Feb2021, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal, 100cc reservoir. Looking forward to revision with a better Doctor.

Ronn1708

Postby Ronn1708 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:23 pm

Reading through this post reminded me why all the cast on Andy Griffin show were so happy......All of them were single except Otis and he stayed drunk all the time!
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

hopeful_future

Postby hopeful_future » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:49 am

LookingUp wrote:1 or 2 Oxy do not make you an addict. Fight the smart Pain Fight. No reason to suffer, that's why the Doc gave you the script. Just in case Pain turns South.

LUp

Fully agree on this. Took 1 of those suckers before bed the first 4 or 5 nights. Taking one tonight because it feels like I was kicked in the balls after my last cycling/bath (the skin on my scrotum hates me now). They gave me 30 of the damn things, and I'm not going to be anywhere near to finishing that, but I'm not ashamed of taking them to help manage pain at night. The better you sleep, the better you heal!

400mg Ibuprofen and 1000mg acetaminophen do the trick during the day, and have been shown to be at least as effective at non-severe (I'd say below a 7/10) post-surgery soreness as opiates. If you do this, do not take any other medication with acetaminophen for 6 hours. (Norco has 325mg acetaminophen, for instance). Obviously don't take any of them if you don't have pain, but you gain literally nothing (but suffering) by toughing it out.
39yo, ED since sexually active, moderate to severe. Bisexual. Pills helped a little, trimix and muse failed. Implanted 8/25/20 by Dr. Karpman, 22cm+1RTE Titan Touch.

JiminFL

Postby JiminFL » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:52 am

Another day of overall general improvement. Scrutom pain is non existent while laying or seated. Standing is a different story. The post surgical jock strap offers good ball support but it's restrictive & painful on my penis. Got a couple different straps ordered, hopefully one fits my needs. Doc not worried about the blood that drained at the incision site. Swelling way down & the bruising is resolving itself. No more low grade fevers. Looking back over the past week, I was in rough shape, lol. Had my quarterly TRT pellets on Monday. Feeling a little bit of that surge that comes. Hopefully the T facilitates fast healing.
57yr old. In shape. Controlled hypertension. 20+ years of PDE5. TRT 4yrs. Trimix 2yrs. Titan 24cc implanted 8/25/20

hopeful_future

Postby hopeful_future » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:24 pm

JiminFL wrote:Another day of overall general improvement. Scrutom pain is non existent while laying or seated. Standing is a different story. The post surgical jock strap offers good ball support but it's restrictive & painful on my penis. Got a couple different straps ordered, hopefully one fits my needs. Doc not worried about the blood that drained at the incision site. Swelling way down & the bruising is resolving itself. No more low grade fevers. Looking back over the past week, I was in rough shape, lol. Had my quarterly TRT pellets on Monday. Feeling a little bit of that surge that comes. Hopefully the T facilitates fast healing.

Thanks for the update, great to hear you're feeling better!

Also, thanks for the reminder! I missed my Wed TRT shot because I've been so focused on the implant, lol.
39yo, ED since sexually active, moderate to severe. Bisexual. Pills helped a little, trimix and muse failed. Implanted 8/25/20 by Dr. Karpman, 22cm+1RTE Titan Touch.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:46 pm

Had my quarterly TRT pellets on Monday. (quote)

Hey Jim in Florida, I am DougAnd in Florida. If you don't mind who is your doctor for T pellets? My 2 doctors cannot get any. My insurance let's me go wherever I want to and right now I'd like to make an appointment with your doctor for my pellets until mine can get some. Been waiting since March. I'm in Melbourne where are you? Give me your doctors name and I will call for an appt. Thanks
DougAnd
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

JiminFL

Postby JiminFL » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:27 pm

DougAnd wrote:Had my quarterly TRT pellets on Monday. (quote)

Hey Jim in Florida, I am DougAnd in Florida. If you don't mind who is your doctor for T pellets? My 2 doctors cannot get any. My insurance let's me go wherever I want to and right now I'd like to make an appointment with your doctor for my pellets until mine can get some. Been waiting since March. I'm in Melbourne where are you? Give me your doctors name and I will call for an appt. Thanks
DougAnd

Florida Center for Hormones & Wellness in Orlando. Dr John Carrozella.
I cannot recommend them highly enough.
57yr old. In shape. Controlled hypertension. 20+ years of PDE5. TRT 4yrs. Trimix 2yrs. Titan 24cc implanted 8/25/20

JiminFL

Postby JiminFL » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:25 pm

What a difference a few hours make. I feel much improved. Even did some errands in town. Whatever inflammation that was giving me such pain has resolved itself. I've certainly experienced a variety of pains these past 10 days.

JiminFL

Postby JiminFL » Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:12 pm

After a very good day yesterday, this morning's pain menu is disappointing. Ache at the base of the penis aggravated by motion. Occasional burning at the incision site, made worse by standing. And my familiar pain in the scrotum on the pump. Took my 1st oxie today.

hopeful_future

Postby hopeful_future » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:51 pm

JiminFL wrote:After a very good day yesterday, this morning's pain menu is disappointing. Ache at the base of the penis aggravated by motion. Occasional burning at the incision site, made worse by standing. And my familiar pain in the scrotum on the pump. Took my 1st oxie today.

Oh, the one concern there...Did the doc prescribe you stool softeners? Opiates can block you up pretty good, a gentle laxitive or softener can work well. I use Miralax.

Sorry to hear about the pain. Most of my pain has been forcing my dick to bend to fit into pants...Even deflated, bending is giving plenty of that "kinked plastic straw" effect and it's not fun. Very very little pain while inflated now. Pain in the scrotum is now only really after baths, when things loosen up so much that the left nut slides past the pump (why oh why do the pumps have so many sharp edges???).

Been cool having someone with the same surgery day to discuss things with. Thanks for sticking around and sharing!

Return to “Implants”