Implant on 8/25, a little nervous!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
JiminFL
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:27 pm

Re: Implant on 8/25, a little nervous!

Postby JiminFL » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:43 pm

For comparison sake, here are a few pics. The first is my natural unassisted erection from 15yrs ago. The 2nd photo is from March of this year (we spent some quality covid stay at home time) after 55mg of Trimix. The last one is from earlier this evening.
Attachments
037.JPG
037.JPG (364.18 KiB) Viewed 296 times
20200620_203559~5.jpg
20200620_203559~5.jpg (459.28 KiB) Viewed 296 times
IMG_20201001_194018.jpg
IMG_20201001_194018.jpg (554.91 KiB) Viewed 296 times
56yr old. In shape. Controlled hypertension. 20+ years of PDE5. TRT 2yrs. Trimix 2yrs. Titan 24cc implanted 8/25/20

hopeful_future
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:58 pm

Re: Implant on 8/25, a little nervous!

Postby hopeful_future » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:10 am

JiminFL wrote:I suspect that you are correct as I swear it feels often times like a natural erection that's in it's early stages. As for pumping, I don't reach a point of stretching or pain. We just go until it doesn't pump anymore.


If I were to guess, I'm sized a little aggressively. Hoping things will stretch out over time, though I have zero complaints about my length or girth. Having a hard dick is the best!
39yo, ED since sexually active, moderate to severe. Bisexual. Pills helped a little, trimix and muse failed. Implanted 8/25/20 by Dr. Karpman, 22cm+1RTE Titan Touch.

October26
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:17 pm

Re: Implant on 8/25, a little nervous!

Postby October26 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:14 am

JiminFL wrote:
October26 wrote:
JiminFL wrote:Dr visit today & he taught the wife & I how to cycle. Happy to report no pain or discomfort when fully inflated. That is definitely a strange experience feeling the fluid transfer for the first time. We cycled again as soon as we got home. The pump is very stiff & does require a great deal of effort. Had difficulty finding & using the relief valve. I had visions of a trip right back to the Dr with Little Jim at full attention. Finally got it and now my penis is a little sore from all the squeezing during my deflation attempts. I'm gonna employ the hot bath method tonight & see if it softens things up. After that, it's maiden voyage time. I definitely lost both length & girth, most noticeable in my glans. Still, a very acceptable trade off.

I am assuming this photo shows the inflated state, right? What is your flaccid state at this point? I am asking because I am getting a Coloplast Titan and I swim laps daily in a Speedo.


At this point I guess I will just have to wait and see what things look like after the Oct. 26 procedure. The estimated size my Dr. mentioned is 22-24cm which is close to what you have but then I won’t know how much is outside the body. I think your flaccid picture looks like my erect penis before I had Peyronies and when viagra worked. There is no way to put a flaccid penis your size into a swim brief with one inch sides that lays just above the base of the penis. I guess I am not gunning for the biggest length after all because I want something that will work and that will be manageable! My dr. Is very keen on maxing length and girth and in my case using the Titan.

She just did a visual exam and pulled the flaccid penis out to estimate the size—no injection. I get 7 inches with the VED now. Did your Dr. inject you before your procedure or estimate the size of your Titan somehow?

JiminFL
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:27 pm

Re: Implant on 8/25, a little nervous!

Postby JiminFL » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:16 pm

October26 wrote:
JiminFL wrote:
October26 wrote:I am assuming this photo shows the inflated state, right? What is your flaccid state at this point? I am asking because I am getting a Coloplast Titan and I swim laps daily in a Speedo.


At this point I guess I will just have to wait and see what things look like after the Oct. 26 procedure. The estimated size my Dr. mentioned is 22-24cm which is close to what you have but then I won’t know how much is outside the body. I think your flaccid picture looks like my erect penis before I had Peyronies and when viagra worked. There is no way to put a flaccid penis your size into a swim brief with one inch sides that lays just above the base of the penis. I guess I am not gunning for the biggest length after all because I want something that will work and that will be manageable! My dr. Is very keen on maxing length and girth and in my case using the Titan.

She just did a visual exam and pulled the flaccid penis out to estimate the size—no injection. I get 7 inches with the VED now. Did your Dr. inject you before your procedure or estimate the size of your Titan somehow?


My surgeon did a stretch test in his office & from what I'm told he did further measurements while I was on the table. The last thing I told the doc before going under anesthesia was "stretch that thing out as much as you can" which brought laughter from everyone in the surgical suite. I suspect though that I maybe undersized a bit since I'm not experiencing and pain, discomfort, or stretching when fully inflated. I opted for a lower volume surgeon due to convenience & insurance network limitations. I'm not disappointed, he gave me a great deal of time & attention I might not have gotten from an assembly line urologist.
56yr old. In shape. Controlled hypertension. 20+ years of PDE5. TRT 2yrs. Trimix 2yrs. Titan 24cc implanted 8/25/20

hopeful_future
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:58 pm

Re: Implant on 8/25, a little nervous!

Postby hopeful_future » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:39 pm

JiminFL wrote:
October26 wrote:At this point I guess I will just have to wait and see what things look like after the Oct. 26 procedure. The estimated size my Dr. mentioned is 22-24cm which is close to what you have but then I won’t know how much is outside the body. I think your flaccid picture looks like my erect penis before I had Peyronies and when viagra worked. There is no way to put a flaccid penis your size into a swim brief with one inch sides that lays just above the base of the penis. I guess I am not gunning for the biggest length after all because I want something that will work and that will be manageable! My dr. Is very keen on maxing length and girth and in my case using the Titan.

She just did a visual exam and pulled the flaccid penis out to estimate the size—no injection. I get 7 inches with the VED now. Did your Dr. inject you before your procedure or estimate the size of your Titan somehow?


My surgeon did a stretch test in his office & from what I'm told he did further measurements while I was on the table. The last thing I told the doc before going under anesthesia was "stretch that thing out as much as you can" which brought laughter from everyone in the surgical suite. I suspect though that I maybe undersized a bit since I'm not experiencing and pain, discomfort, or stretching when fully inflated. I opted for a lower volume surgeon due to convenience & insurance network limitations. I'm not disappointed, he gave me a great deal of time & attention I might not have gotten from an assembly line urologist.


Yeah, stretch test is the way to go. It gives an approximate measurement that helps the doctor select the device size. However, until you're in surgery, the doc doesn't know how much proximal implant you're going to need...I have 9cm inside me, others have 3-5cm. I have almost the same size implant as Jim here, and he's at least a full inch longer than I am!

I can't really recommend asking the doc not to max out your size. That's pretty much a one-way street, since your penis will go through years without being stretched to its previous length. Yeah, it's a bit awkward and you may need some different swimwear. Yeah, you will still probably look like you're packing a whole lot of dick (you honestly are, if you're 7 inches). But you will appreciate it when you use it.

These sorts of things are why I try not to glamorize the implant too much. It's an imperfect solution to a shitty problem. But it's the best one out there, and most people are satisfied with their implants. :)
39yo, ED since sexually active, moderate to severe. Bisexual. Pills helped a little, trimix and muse failed. Implanted 8/25/20 by Dr. Karpman, 22cm+1RTE Titan Touch.

October26
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:17 pm

Re: Implant on 8/25, a little nervous!

Postby October26 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:17 pm

hopeful_future wrote:
JiminFL wrote:
October26 wrote:At this point I guess I will just have to wait and see what things look like after the Oct. 26 procedure. The estimated size my Dr. mentioned is 22-24cm which is close to what you have but then I won’t know how much is outside the body. I think your flaccid picture looks like my erect penis before I had Peyronies and when viagra worked. There is no way to put a flaccid penis your size into a swim brief with one inch sides that lays just above the base of the penis. I guess I am not gunning for the biggest length after all because I want something that will work and that will be manageable! My dr. Is very keen on maxing length and girth and in my case using the Titan.

She just did a visual exam and pulled the flaccid penis out to estimate the size—no injection. I get 7 inches with the VED now. Did your Dr. inject you before your procedure or estimate the size of your Titan somehow?


My surgeon did a stretch test in his office & from what I'm told he did further measurements while I was on the table. The last thing I told the doc before going under anesthesia was "stretch that thing out as much as you can" which brought laughter from everyone in the surgical suite. I suspect though that I maybe undersized a bit since I'm not experiencing and pain, discomfort, or stretching when fully inflated. I opted for a lower volume surgeon due to convenience & insurance network limitations. I'm not disappointed, he gave me a great deal of time & attention I might not have gotten from an assembly line urologist.


Yeah, stretch test is the way to go. It gives an approximate measurement that helps the doctor select the device size. However, until you're in surgery, the doc doesn't know how much proximal implant you're going to need...I have 9cm inside me, others have 3-5cm. I have almost the same size implant as Jim here, and he's at least a full inch longer than I am!

I can't really recommend asking the doc not to max out your size. That's pretty much a one-way street, since your penis will go through years without being stretched to its previous length. Yeah, it's a bit awkward and you may need some different swimwear. Yeah, you will still probably look like you're packing a whole lot of dick (you honestly are, if you're 7 inches). But you will appreciate it when you use it.

These sorts of things are why I try not to glamorize the implant too much. It's an imperfect solution to a shitty problem. But it's the best one out there, and most people are satisfied with their implants. :)


Yeah, that is the bottom line: let the Surgeon do the best she can and don’t expect perfection. At least I am fore warned that the implant when flaccid is going to be stiff, and maybe for all of my days. It also sounds like eventually I will be able to bend the flaccid penis somewhat so that I can swim laps. (Probably not in my usual low cut suit.) thanks!

LookingUp
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:16 pm
Location: The Villages, FL

Re: Implant on 8/25, a little nervous!

Postby LookingUp » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:20 pm

Damn... Poked my eye out when I click that Pic.

Good on you.

LUp
66, PCa 01/06 Proton Radiation Treatment, ED Pills 2005-2014, Urethroplasty 02/17, Tri-Mix 2014-2018 stopped due Peyronie's disease, VED until implant. 5.5Lx5G Planning implant ?, after CV19 sorts out.

User avatar
Happy Toy
Posts: 762
Joined: Fri May 11, 2018 9:30 am

Re: Implant on 8/25, a little nervous!

Postby Happy Toy » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:50 am

JiminFL wrote:For comparison sake, here are a few pics. The first is my natural unassisted erection from 15yrs ago. The 2nd photo is from March of this year (we spent some quality covid stay at home time) after 55mg of Trimix. The last one is from earlier this evening.


Great looking dick there! Would love to play with that.
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 76yrs., married 53 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

JiminFL
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:27 pm

Re: Implant on 8/25, a little nervous!

Postby JiminFL » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:14 pm

50 day update: Life has returned to normal, except I'm still giddy from the realization that I have a bionic hard-on-demand penis. The horrible pain from the first two weeks is a distant memory. This thing is definitely getting a workout!!! I experience a little staff soreness after extended periods of use, but even that is fading fast. Still just a little tender on the incision site, but it's to be expected. The pump is definitely getting easier to use. The angle required for my hands to work it is less than optimal, but it's not a serious concern. It does take 20+ pumps to max it out. I've also found that I can deflate it much more than what I thought at first, however it gives my penis an uneven flat tire look so I pump it just a tad. My glans is noticable smaller & I've lost a little length & girth but this is a trade-off I will gladly live with. The upside of this is that I can make love with my wife longer now before she gets sore. There are certainly done sides to being hung. For those of you considering this procedure, I can only say I wished I'd done it sooner!!!!
56yr old. In shape. Controlled hypertension. 20+ years of PDE5. TRT 2yrs. Trimix 2yrs. Titan 24cc implanted 8/25/20

User avatar
Happy Toy
Posts: 762
Joined: Fri May 11, 2018 9:30 am

Re: Implant on 8/25, a little nervous!

Postby Happy Toy » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:19 pm

JiminFL wrote:For comparison sake, here are a few pics. The first is my natural unassisted erection from 15yrs ago. The 2nd photo is from March of this year (we spent some quality covid stay at home time) after 55mg of Trimix. The last one is from earlier this evening.


Great looking dick! Love the shaved pubs.
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 76yrs., married 53 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gt1956 and 31 guests