22+3 Titan Touch Penoscrotal August 15th

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
principles

Re: 22+3 Titan Touch Penoscrotal August 15th

Postby principles » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:36 am

hopeful_future wrote:You are a braver man than I, jerking it when you can barely stand up!! Sounds like you've even moved on to sex, which sounds lovely! Doc said no sex for another 2 weeks for me (implanted infrapubic 1 week ago), and I'm taking that to mean no orgasms...He might not, but I just don't want to fuck around while I'm in pain.

Congrats on the progress with pain and recovery. I've hit a 7-8 now and then (major cramp around the reservoir and groin, could barely breathe), mostly hanging around 1-2 with an occasional 3 or 4 when the tubes kink or my ball moves past the pump (still getting used to the new neighbor in there).

I think as far as the pump goes, I'd be a little worried about the adherence...Even now and then when I'm trying to pump, the pump kind of slips out of my fingers and goes flying up against my ball (I hate it, but have gotten better at preventing it). Honestly if that happens, it'll probably take care of that adherence for you. :shock:

Anyway, really glad things are working out! I've got a titan touch 21+1, with DEEP proximal embedding. I'm about 16cm from my pubic bone to my tip, so there's something like 8-9cm of device all up in there. Surgery notes confirm it! Interesting how things end up differently for so many folks!

Take care, and good luck with the healing!

Me and the girlfriend really were thinking that we would have sex before I could walk again :lol:
I'm glad the pain is mostly gone now and I'm starting to get the hang of the toy.

The pump adherence seem to be either lessening and/or hasn't been presenting itself as an issue thus far. I'd like to get more experience with finding the deflate button at different scenarios before thinking that the adherence itself is the issue. Inflation is already possible one handed so no issues with that. Let's see what happens within the next 30 days.

I'm impressed that you're already able to cycle 1 week post op. That's fantastic. Congrats! Makes me think that your recovery will be a bit smoother than mine. Good luck with your journey!
Healthy 31y
08/2020 Titan 22+3. Post op was rough. Best sex of my life. Tubing failed after 26 months.
11/2022 Titan 24+2. Infected from Revision.
01/2023 Tactra 23 13mm. Salvage.
08/2023 Titan 20+3. Infected (3 weeks in)
08/2023 Scheduled Tactra Salvage.

rayjaypgh

Postby rayjaypgh » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:36 am

Thanks for the update. My penis never had much of a curve, mostly straight out erect with a slight downward angle maybe 5 %. Maybe I would have less pain since there is no curve to straighten out? Keep healing buddy!

rayjaypgh

Postby rayjaypgh » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:40 am

Thanks for the update. My penis never had much of a curve, mostly straight out erect with a slight downward angle maybe 5 %. Maybe I would have less pain since there is no curve to straighten out? Keep healing buddy!

hopeful_future

Postby hopeful_future » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:41 pm

principles wrote:Me and the girlfriend really were thinking that we would have sex before I could walk again :lol:
I'm glad the pain is mostly gone now and I'm starting to get the hang of the toy.

The pump adherence seem to be either lessening and/or hasn't been presenting itself as an issue thus far. I'd like to get more experience with finding the deflate button at different scenarios before thinking that the adherence itself is the issue. Inflation is already possible one handed so no issues with that. Let's see what happens within the next 30 days.

I'm impressed that you're already able to cycle 1 week post op. That's fantastic. Congrats! Makes me think that your recovery will be a bit smoother than mine. Good luck with your journey!

Thanks for the encouragement! My scrotum isn't as happy as I am about cycling, but apparently it'll get used to it at some point. In the meantime, every day is just a bit better.

Regarding deflating in different scenarios, I've managed sitting and stading (one handed for each)...For some reason while I'm on my back, things just don't line up, I cannot get my fingers positioned even with both hands tugging around the pump. I can pump up in any position though...Gets easier and easier each time I do it.

Thanks again for sharing, great to hear about the fun you're having so far! Hope your recovery keeps zipping along!
39yo, ED since sexually active, moderate to severe. Bisexual. Pills helped a little, trimix and muse failed. Implanted 8/25/20 by Dr. Karpman, 22cm+1RTE Titan Touch.

principles

Postby principles » Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:40 am

I slacked with my diary.

I wanted to say that the Titan has been a success for the 2 years and 2 months it worked, however it has just failed, potentially a pump or tubing failure. I'll be going through a revision soon.

I read somewhere around here that when you see a user gone MIA is usually because things went well and they're enjoying life. In my case this was precisely the truth.

Franktalk gave me alot and I feel like I should've given more back with my experience of having had the implant during this time.

For those that are on the fence, that clearly have a need for penile prosthesis, do not be fearful even though things will be slight hard during the first couple months. You'll overcome post-op easily and won't think twice of having done it, despite the hurdles. Make sure you pick a good doctor, you do not want somebody short sizing you or placing a pump in a bad spot, these would make you want a revision sooner, thankfully that didn't happen to me.

For now, I'm slightly negative as I didn't expect the implant to last this little, I have used it alot though, I have had sex no less than 3 times a day with my partner, and our sex life has been amazing for the last 2 years. Getting myself rid of performance anxiety and not trying to time pills is something that has been one of the most positive aspects of this endeavour. In a way, I'd have done this when I was 18 if I could.

As of right now, I'm currently waiting for the revision paperwork and bureaucracy to finalize to go through with the revision. Since the Titan is under warranty, it's likely I'll go with it one more time, but I'm heavily interested in exploring the malleable alternative, perhaps coupled with hyaluronic acid filling procedure to compensate for the lessened girth. Given the option, I'd like to have my scrotum freed from any pump and tubing, but don't get me wrong here, there are no regrets at all. Implant doesn't mean a perfect penis, but it definitely means a functioning penis capable of any type of sex, imho.

I'll try to update this thread every now and then and perhaps open a new one after my revision or once I have more information.

Thank you Franktalk and every one of you for sharing your knowledge and experience.
Happy sex life to you all
Healthy 31y
08/2020 Titan 22+3. Post op was rough. Best sex of my life. Tubing failed after 26 months.

Postby 516430203 » Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:06 am

Seems like you got around 1500-2000 cycles out of your first implant. 2-3 a day for a little over 600
days.

principles

Postby principles » Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:39 am

I did the same calculation, sex was between 2-5/day, but I also mastubated 1-3/day. I think 700x3 is a fair avg number of cycles.
Healthy 31y

Return to “Implants”