Hopeful Implant Journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
frwmw1

Re: Hopeful Implant Journal

Postby frwmw1 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:07 am

hopeful_future wrote:

Pics included to show the change:

before_length.jpg

after_length.jpg

I think you had a really good outcome and through regular cycling it will likely end up the same length anyway.
Last edited by frwmw1 on Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
45yo, venous leak. Pills increased tinnitus (very rare). Using bimix+atropine, 0.2 of:
Atropine Sulfate: 52MCG/ML, Phentolamine MES: 0.9MG/ML, Papaverine HCL: 26MG/ML

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:46 am

hopeful_future wrote:Hey all, time for another update! I'm a full month out from the surgery now, and the recovery is definitely still ongoing. Probably the most exciting update is that my husband and I had sex for the first time in a while, and I definitely have NO problem reaching orgasm with the implant. If anything, I'm more sensitive and cum faster. That's great for me, since I used to often suffer from delayed orgasms (often due to going soft and getting hard over and over through sex). We were just doing mutual masturbation this time, since we're both dealing with a lot of other stuff that makes us not in the mood for much at the moment...But it was a completely different experience. I mentioned before that my ED has been lifelong...I feel like a blind man that has been given the ability to see. That's some hyperbole to be sure but goddamn, erections are pretty great, aren't they?

My hand is continuing to heal up from the burns, and the doc says no surgery or grafts required. I'll still need to get physical therapy after I'm healed to get my range of motion and grip strength back. Has made operating the implant more challenging, but not impossible. I've been taking ibuprofen daily to help reduce the swelling and discomfort from the hydrocele that is semi-enveloping the pump. I still have a hard time visualizing how it is connected to the pump (it feels like it's completely encircling it), but whatever...I can still pump and deflate, I just am being extra careful when I do. Doc suggested only cycling once daily and taking hot baths to help let things heal up.

When I pump up, I still can't quite get to the "rock hard pump" that signifies 100% inflation...but when I get to the point of discomfort I'm harder than any guy I've ever been with. Feels like I could punch a hole in the wall. I make sure that my cycling sessions are at least an hour or two since I can't do them twice daily. Deflating is odd as always, I still haven't gotten the hang of getting the button fully pressed so I don't need to hold it down. I'm fine with that, I just hold it down and deflate. When my scrotum is less sensitive and all healed up, I can work on getting that full "one touch" experience.

I also measured myself for the first time since the operation. Looks like I lost just a bit of length and girth, maybe .25"-.5" usable length, same for girth. I'm wider than I used to be though, and the change in length may still be related to swelling and the scrotum being pulled up, as well as my "after" picture being non-aroused (my head grows a good bit when I'm aroused). Pics included to show the change:

before_length.jpg

after_length.jpg

Take care, everyone! Still a long way to go until I'm fully recovered, but I'm hanging in there!

Just from looking at your two pictures, it seems you have the tape at the base of your penis in the before picture and not fully to the base in the after pic. Remeasure duplicating the before picture and I think you have maintained your length
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

hopeful_future

Postby hopeful_future » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:40 pm

stephen54 wrote:That's awesome at this really early stage you're really at. Congratulations. That soreness and the crinkle sensations and the kink of a tube here and there, all that shit will fade away soon enough, too. Pretty damn freeing, isn't it though?!

It really is! Don't know if I'll ever quite get used to the flaccid, but everything else is going great, considering how recently I got the implant!
39yo, ED since sexually active, moderate to severe. Bisexual. Pills helped a little, trimix and muse failed. Implanted 8/25/20 by Dr. Karpman, 22cm+1RTE Titan Touch.

hopeful_future

Postby hopeful_future » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:41 pm

frwmw1 wrote:
I think you had a really good outcome and through regular cycling it will likely end up the same length anyway.

Agreed! I still reach the point of discomfort before the point of the pump maxing out, so I know there's still some stretching happening!
39yo, ED since sexually active, moderate to severe. Bisexual. Pills helped a little, trimix and muse failed. Implanted 8/25/20 by Dr. Karpman, 22cm+1RTE Titan Touch.

hopeful_future

Postby hopeful_future » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:44 pm

Masonjames wrote:Just from looking at your two pictures, it seems you have the tape at the base of your penis in the before picture and not fully to the base in the after pic. Remeasure duplicating the before picture and I think you have maintained your length

It's pressed back as far as it will go in each of them without riding up past the crease...In the after pic, there's still swelling and stiffness, so I couldn't press much. I agree that I've lost little in the long run. Healing and cycling will take care of the rest, I'm sure. Honestly, I might end up even a little bit bigger than my before pic when fully aroused.

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:42 pm

hopeful_future wrote:
Masonjames wrote:Just from looking at your two pictures, it seems you have the tape at the base of your penis in the before picture and not fully to the base in the after pic. Remeasure duplicating the before picture and I think you have maintained your length

It's pressed back as far as it will go in each of them without riding up past the crease...In the after pic, there's still swelling and stiffness, so I couldn't press much. I agree that I've lost little in the long run. Healing and cycling will take care of the rest, I'm sure. Honestly, I might end up even a little bit bigger than my before pic when fully aroused.

I didn't lose any length but I did lose girth in spite of being told I'd gain girth with the Titan xl. Like you I'm hope to gain back my girth by cycling. Some of the thicker guys have assured me that I'd gain it back. I sure hope so
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

PDGuyInAZ

Postby PDGuyInAZ » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:10 pm

Very happy for you, Hopeful!! Sounds like an amazing night for both you :)

hopeful_future

Postby hopeful_future » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:35 am

Figured I'd share another quick video, this time of pumping up the implant: Pumping Week 6

I can definitely pump with one hand if I want to, but since things are still settling and healing up, I like to stabilize the pump with one hand and squeeze with the other. You can see it's a pretty quick process. You can also see my deflated state still doesn't hang down too much. I deflated to a total flat tire dick 30 minutes before the video. The tissues seem to fill out, but the tubes were still quite flat by the time I took the vid.

I am pumped to about 95% in the video. I will be adding more pumps over the next 10-20 minutes, and leaving it at "somewhat uncomfortable" for about an hour before deflating. In a few weeks, I'll probably start cycling twice daily. When I did that at the start, I got a good bit of swelling, and my doc said to chill for a bit.

Hope this is educational! Take care, everyone!

PDGuyInAZ

Postby PDGuyInAZ » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:27 pm

hopeful_future wrote:Figured I'd share another quick video, this time of pumping up the implant: Pumping Week 6

I was looking for a "Subscribe" link to your videos but didn't see one... Feel free to share as many videos as you can.... Wow.

Perseverance

Postby Perseverance » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:40 pm

Appreciate you sharing all of this great information on your experience and recovery. The videos are very helpful and informative. Thank you.
44 YO - first signs of ED in early 20s - pills have worked well for 20 years but starting to lose effectiveness - first office injection did not work well - injections have worked well at home - looking at an implant

Return to “Implants”