Beginning to cycle Titan

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dgannrph

Beginning to cycle Titan

Postby dgannrph » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:16 am

Implanted June 23, 2020. Have been dealing with pretty intense hematoma and swelling in scrotum and all around shaft of penis these first 4 weeks but that's cleared up now and I'm ready to cycle. Couple of issues I'm noticing and just wanted to hear the group thoughts. I'm having pain/soreness when trying to move my penis to the left or lift it up towards navel. I hang to the right so am I just experiencing soreness from not having moved it in different directions? Next, my left tip doesn't seem to be heading towards the middle of glans, it seems like I felt it more in the underside so I pulled my glans forward and pushed the tip into it.....that burned quite a bit, but feels like it's now in the right position....should I just keep doing that when I'm pumping up? and finally, my pump seems to be partially hidden under my left testicle...it actually is like a shelf that my left testicle is sitting on....very hard to get to the deflate button. Is it possible to work my pump into a better position?

Thanks in advance for your comments!
53 y/o...ED since mid 40's. Titan implant by Dr. Kramer June, 2020.

vajim1

Re: Beginning to cycle Titan

Postby vajim1 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:51 am

I can't help with the glans issue but I was told to pull the pump down daily. It hurt some at first but got better. Jim
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:17 am

You're probably going to have some pain for a while moving your penis into different directions. The tips should be just under each side at the glans, that's the thing my doc checked every visit. Finding the pump will be tough until things loosen up. Finding the deflate button was my challenge at first too. At this point I can lift my pump up between my testicles to reach the button.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Captain1117

Postby Captain1117 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:39 am

Have you asked your surgeon about these.
" The greatest benefit of an implant is that a man stops thinking about ED."-Dr.Eid

48, healthy, straight, single.ED after turning 40. AMS LGX implanted by Dr.Yonah Krakowski in June 2023.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:15 pm

For me, I also have a Titan, I was told because of my situation, that I am to move my bulb by pulling. out, then up, BUT this is MY situation.
4 weeks and you are pumping? Geeze, I did not start pumping until I was about 8 weeks! My pump was installed a little bit lower, told it will take a long time to heal, but I pump.
The situation I was alluding to eventually makes my whole scrotum sore, so my aggressiveness is limited (like now, I have not pumped since yesterday). You will get mysterious pangs of pain and oddities as you heal (oh joy). Just keep pumping.
My advice is get a VED (Vacuum erection Device) and pump to maximize your size (length and girth). Don't go overboard on the use of device. I only say it because it does help decrease with these mysterious pangs of pain in your dick.
Good luck!
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

dgannrph

Postby dgannrph » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:56 pm

LOL....trying to pump!! Thanks guys, for the input. I called Dr. Kramer this morning after posting. He agrees with my modeling efforts and reassured me that all things would come out fine with a little more time. Super pleased with the response from him, really glad I chose him as my surgeon. He was insistent that we keep up weekly conversations (more if I needed to) so I definitely can’t say enough good things about that type of service commitment. I’m going to use my VED as soon as I my incision heals up fully, he also did a ventral phalloplasty for aesthetics so it may take a few more weeks. So yeah, all good here. I’ll keep watching and reading the posts here at FT.
53 y/o...ED since mid 40's. Titan implant by Dr. Kramer June, 2020.

Return to “Implants”