IPP (Implant) Surgeon in Texas Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Dallas

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Diver Down

Re: IPP (Implant) Surgeon in Texas Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Dallas

Postby Diver Down » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:08 pm

cincinnatus1951 wrote:Diver: I had sent you a PM. Take a look.
Cincinnatus

Thanks for the PM Cincinnatus
2020 56 year old used pde5 then injections and now bionic
Titan 24 XL touch pump no rte 8/19/2020 Dr. Clavell in Houston TX

williamb

Postby williamb » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:37 pm

Diver, I also sent you a PM.
born 1949, Cancer 2014, 1st Implant AMS CX 18 + 3 RTE, Oct 2015 by a Houston Doctor. Left with loss of length, Floppy Glans and pain, a very poor job. Revision in Dec 2016 by Dr. Kramer, 21 + 3 1/2 RTEs, LGX, Regained length, Glans supported and no pain.

Diver Down

Postby Diver Down » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:00 pm

williamb wrote:Diver, I also sent you a PM.

Got it and replied. Thanks for the information on Surgeons in TX its great to get peoples feed back on who they used and how it went IE happy or unhappy with the outcome.....

Diver Down

Postby Diver Down » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:18 pm

I wanted to say Thanks to of the FT members who helped me through this process via your post or PMs. I thought I would close this post out with an update on my decision.
I considered flying out to Baltimore for my implant procedure but after researching and then talking to Dr. Jonathan Clavell in Houston I made the decision to use Dr. Clavell. I don't live in Houston so I drove three hours both ways to use Dr. Clavell. He was great pre surgery and post surgery. I must have emailed him thirty times prior and then again post surgery and without fail he responded with clear and concise answers via email or text post surgery. Pre surgery I was worried I would lose size and he assured me that I would not be any different than my trimix injection size. At that time trimix did not work very well so I was a bit concerned. That said, he did not promise me anything on size other than he would max what mother nature gave me which is what he measured during surgery. I used a VED for three to four weeks prior to surgery to try and regain what I had lost over the ED years and went to surgery fingers crossed. I had selected the Coloplast Titan which he agreed was a good option for my size and I ended up with the 24CM with no RTE needed. I just had my six week post op and I could not be happier. I am was cleared for sex a little early as my incision healed fast and I already have most if not all of my pre surgery length back. My girth is still a little less than it was before surgery but I think its possible I will recover some of that with time. Its still early and I am still healing but it seems to get better every week that passes. Your mileage may vary but If I had to do it again, I would without a doubt go back to Dr. Clavell.

October26

Postby October26 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:46 pm

Diver Down wrote:I wanted to say Thanks to of the FT members who helped me through this process via your post or PMs. I thought I would close this post out with an update on my decision.
I considered flying out to Baltimore for my implant procedure but after researching and then talking to Dr. Jonathan Clavell in Houston I made the decision to use Dr. Clavell. I don't live in Houston so I drove three hours both ways to use Dr. Clavell. He was great pre surgery and post surgery. I must have emailed him thirty times prior and then again post surgery and without fail he responded with clear and concise answers via email or text post surgery. Pre surgery I was worried I would lose size and he assured me that I would not be any different than my trimix injection size. At that time trimix did not work very well so I was a bit concerned. That said, he did not promise me anything on size other than he would max what mother nature gave me which is what he measured during surgery. I used a VED for three to four weeks prior to surgery to try and regain what I had lost over the ED years and went to surgery fingers crossed. I had selected the Coloplast Titan which he agreed was a good option for my size and I ended up with the 24CM with no RTE needed. I just had my six week post op and I could not be happier. I am was cleared for sex a little early as my incision healed fast and I already have most if not all of my pre surgery length back. My girth is still a little less than it was before surgery but I think its possible I will recover some of that with time. Its still early and I am still healing but it seems to get better every week that passes. Your mileage may vary but If I had to do it again, I would without a doubt go back to Dr. Clavell.

I am having a Coloplast Titan Oct 26, 2020 and wondered how it is going for you and what the flaccid size is at this point in your recovery? Can you bend it while flaccid so you could wear a swim brief or something like that? Do you have any impression of how effective using the VED was in preparing for the procedure? Did you have a scrotoplasty and if so, did that impact either your recovery or your angle while flaccid? Thanks!
Coloplast Titan 22 cm + 1.5 cm RTE 10/26/2020

Diver Down

Postby Diver Down » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:26 am

"
I am having a Coloplast Titan Oct 26, 2020 and wondered how it is going for you and what the flaccid size is at this point in your recovery? Can you bend it while flaccid so you could wear a swim brief or something like that? Do you have any impression of how effective using the VED was in preparing for the procedure? Did you have a scrotoplasty and if so, did that impact either your recovery or your angle while flaccid? Thanks!"

October if you search the board for IPP flaccid you will find a lot of info on IPP and the Titan flaccid size. Pre IPP I always felt I was a grower now I am without a doubt a showw---er. My flaccid measured hanging is currently about 6.4"-6.7" so its about 1.5-1.7" longer than pre IPP and the flaccid girth is roughly .2" larger at 5" or just under. At 6-7 weeks its starting to tuck in my work pants (slacks) much better. I have been wearing David Archy underwear dual pouch so I can now tuck the penis back and down a pant leg so I feel I am making progress. If I had to wear a speedo could I? Probably but I would be packing a super package unless I could tuck it between my legs. I suppose if I had a big package prior having a slightly bigger hang to the left or right might be fine. I wore some hurly swim trunks (no liner) two weeks ago to the lake and my wife made me sit down in the boat she was so worried our guest could see it bulging in the leg of my shorts.
On the questions of VED you should search for the study on VED pre IPP. I do think it helps but I don't have any data outside of that study to back this up just my personal opinion.
No scrotoplasty just the Penoscrotal IPP procedure but I am starting to hang flatter closer to 5:00 or 5:30 rather than 4:20 so each week it gets better. Good Luck!

October26

Postby October26 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:56 pm

Diver Down wrote:"
I am having a Coloplast Titan Oct 26, 2020 and wondered how it is going for you and what the flaccid size is at this point in your recovery? Can you bend it while flaccid so you could wear a swim brief or something like that? Do you have any impression of how effective using the VED was in preparing for the procedure? Did you have a scrotoplasty and if so, did that impact either your recovery or your angle while flaccid? Thanks!"

October if you search the board for IPP flaccid you will find a lot of info on IPP and the Titan flaccid size. Pre IPP I always felt I was a grower now I am without a doubt a showw---er. My flaccid measured hanging is currently about 6.4"-6.7" so its about 1.5-1.7" longer than pre IPP and the flaccid girth is roughly .2" larger at 5" or just under. At 6-7 weeks its starting to tuck in my work pants (slacks) much better. I have been wearing David Archy underwear dual pouch so I can now tuck the penis back and down a pant leg so I feel I am making progress. If I had to wear a speedo could I? Probably but I would be packing a super package unless I could tuck it between my legs. I suppose if I had a big package prior having a slightly bigger hang to the left or right might be fine. I wore some hurly swim trunks (no liner) two weeks ago to the lake and my wife made me sit down in the boat she was so worried our guest could see it bulging in the leg of my shorts.
On the questions of VED you should search for the study on VED pre IPP. I do think it helps but I don't have any data outside of that study to back this up just my personal opinion.
No scrotoplasty just the Penoscrotal IPP procedure but I am starting to hang flatter closer to 5:00 or 5:30 rather than 4:20 so each week it gets better. Good Luck!

Thanks so much! The Dr. said she thought I need the Titan and I respect her opinion. I wasn’t really given an option. All this talk of the stiff flaccid penis is worrisome since I swim and also in our gym showers it’s the modest covered up guys that are the stand outs. Most guys are walking around nude and the showers are common showers. I sleep nude so I am very aware of things. Kind of silly of me to be concerned about the flaccid penis when it is an erection I am doing this for. As for the swim brief/Speedo I think the bulge is going to be ok as long as the penis can be bent over. I might not be able to wear the low cut suits that I like but could wear the higher cut suits.
Coloplast Titan 22 cm + 1.5 cm RTE 10/26/2020

Return to “Implants”