Can an implant be considered an enhancement?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
544kenmatt

Re: Can an implant be considered an enhancement?

Postby 544kenmatt » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:25 am

No question that the implant has enhanced my sexual confidence and staying power. My point was that its
not quite the same as a natural erection, at least for me.
AMS 700 LGX 10/31/2019. age 63

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:47 pm

544kenmatt wrote:No question that the implant has enhanced my sexual confidence and staying power. My point was that its
not quite the same as a natural erection, at least for me.

For me, too.

No substitute for an erection that grows by itself under the encouragement of a loving partner. But an erection that IS an erection is the benefit that comes when I lost forever the ability to have a naturally occurring erection. And that is aside from the duration of that erection, another major benefit.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Charlie2019

Postby Charlie2019 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:13 pm

Captain1117 wrote:Its a controversial topic but worth asking the question I guess.

Have anyone of you with implants felt that if you didnt have ED you would have never experienced what a bionic penis performs like. In that regards would you consider an implant an enhancement.

not if you need it for reproduction
53 years old. 3 botched circumcisions starting at 3 years old. 2 botched reconstructive attempts, finally got the AMS LGX on Dec 14, 2017 in London Ontario by Dr. Gerry Brock. Great Dr. Love my implant

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:38 pm

Captain1117 wrote:Have anyone of you with implants felt that if you didnt have ED you would have never experienced what a bionic penis performs like.

If I didn't have E.D., I never would have gotten authorization to have an implant, Nor been prescribed oral medications for it, either. So, of course, I never would have experienced what a bionic penis performs like.

Captain1117 wrote:In that regards would you consider an implant an enhancement.

Having given my answer to the first part of your post, here is the answer to the second part.

It is a function enhancement over the function of the penis I did have, even as a youth. I got GREAT erections as a youth, but I was never able to overcome the orgasm.ejaculation process. Whether that was a deficiency in training, ability to control myself or a physical problem is not 100% certain. But here are the symptoms I observed.

Before my mid-20s, I was able to have sex for minutes at a time, long enough to satisfy my partner sometimes. After the age of my mid-20s, In order to maintain an erection I had to keep stimulation going at a fairly vigorous level. That level requirement gradually increased (if I fell below that level, the erection would collapse). At the same time, the level that would produce an orgasm, ejaculation and subsequent refractory collapse stayed the same or maybe decreased. The "window" or range of stimulation between that floor and that ceiling because narrower and narrower over 3 decades until it closed. Diagnosis: either venous leakage or premature ejaculation or a combination/confluence of both.

So, maintaining an erection with or without stimulation and before or after ejaculation/refraction is definitely an enhancement for me. Whether it is an enhancement for a normally functioning man is open to question. The normally functioning man, if he gets an implant becomes 100% impotent without the assistance of the implant. But if he was able to maintain coitus for 30 minutes before the implant, he now can maintain coitus for as long as desired - but only as long as he has the implant.

Is an artificial foot on which a man can run and jump, (but without which, he is confined to a wheelchair) an enhancement over a damaged foot with which a man can manage those things with some (great or small amount of) difficulty?

As kenmatt suggested, the confidence when bedding a woman (or man, for that matter), which is NOT a physical enhancement, is DEFINITELY an enhancement for me. The confidence that I can achieve penetration, that we can stop, change positions and re-start coitus, that I can continue coitus after orgasm. Just the confidence alone was worth the surgery.

I have noted before that when the proverbial mid-life crisis hits a man, the traditional response is to buy a sports car/muscle car or big truck. Or other ostentatious consumption outlet. Cost of a vehicle like that is about the same as an implant and service life about as long. So, now when E.D. strikes a man during his mid-life crisis, he has another option to restore his spirit. (Does not apply to every implanted or unimplanted man, but the comparison is valid for some and too evocative an image to ignore.)
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Captain1117

Postby Captain1117 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:57 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Captain1117 wrote:Have anyone of you with implants felt that if you didnt have ED you would have never experienced what a bionic penis performs like.

If I didn't have E.D., I never would have gotten authorization to have an implant, Nor been prescribed oral medications for it, either. So, of course, I never would have experienced what a bionic penis performs like.

Captain1117 wrote:In that regards would you consider an implant an enhancement.

Having given my answer to the first part of your post, here is the answer to the second part.

It is a function enhancement over the function of the penis I did have, even as a youth. I got GREAT erections as a youth, but I was never able to overcome the orgasm.ejaculation process. Whether that was a deficiency in training, ability to control myself or a physical problem is not 100% certain. But here are the symptoms I observed.

Before my mid-20s, I was able to have sex for minutes at a time, long enough to satisfy my partner sometimes. After the age of my mid-20s, In order to maintain an erection I had to keep stimulation going at a fairly vigorous level. That level requirement gradually increased (if I fell below that level, the erection would collapse). At the same time, the level that would produce an orgasm, ejaculation and subsequent refractory collapse stayed the same or maybe decreased. The "window" or range of stimulation between that floor and that ceiling because narrower and narrower over 3 decades until it closed. Diagnosis: either venous leakage or premature ejaculation or a combination/confluence of both.

So, maintaining an erection with or without stimulation and before or after ejaculation/refraction is definitely an enhancement for me. Whether it is an enhancement for a normally functioning man is open to question. The normally functioning man, if he gets an implant becomes 100% impotent without the assistance of the implant. But if he was able to maintain coitus for 30 minutes before the implant, he now can maintain coitus for as long as desired - but only as long as he has the implant.

Is an artificial foot on which a man can run and jump, (but without which, he is confined to a wheelchair) an enhancement over a damaged foot with which a man can manage those things with some (great or small amount of) difficulty?

As kenmatt suggested, the confidence when bedding a woman (or man, for that matter), which is NOT a physical enhancement, is DEFINITELY an enhancement for me. The confidence that I can achieve penetration, that we can stop, change positions and re-start coitus, that I can continue coitus after orgasm. Just the confidence alone was worth the surgery.

I have noted before that when the proverbial mid-life crisis hits a man, the traditional response is to buy a sports car/muscle car or big truck. Or other ostentatious consumption outlet. Cost of a vehicle like that is about the same as an implant and service life about as long. So, now when E.D. strikes a man during his mid-life crisis, he has another option to restore his spirit. (Does not apply to every implanted or unimplanted man, but the comparison is valid for some and too evocative an image to ignore.)

thanks for sharing..
" The greatest benefit of an implant is that a man stops thinking about ED."-Dr.Eid

48, healthy, straight, single.ED after turning 40. AMS LGX implanted by Dr.Yonah Krakowski in June 2023.

gene308

Postby gene308 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:03 pm

Two quick points I would like to make:
1) An enhancement in relation to WHAT. I cannot get my 22 year old equipment back. Compared to my situation before the procedure WOW what an enhancement

2) Whether or not you consider it an enhancement, can be based on attitude. In the depths of my low self worth I was impotent, a failure, defective, broken. In need of being fixed. When I finally viewed the implant as an enhancement my attitude changed dramatically. I may not have the genitals I once had, I do have the best performance capability I ever had.... I see that as an enhancement
Gene308 married 43 years AMS 700 CX 21cm+2cm Implanted 10/04/2018 Dr James Hotaling (surgeon) and Mariah McCafferty, (Surgical Nurse and AMS rep) , University of Utah

Captain1117

Postby Captain1117 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:08 pm

gene308 wrote:Two quick points I would like to make:
1) An enhancement in relation to WHAT. I cannot get my 22 year old equipment back. Compared to my situation before the procedure WOW what an enhancement

2) Whether or not you consider it an enhancement, can be based on attitude. In the depths of my low self worth I was impotent, a failure, defective, broken. In need of being fixed. When I finally viewed the implant as an enhancement my attitude changed dramatically. I may not have the genitals I once had, I do have the best performance capability I ever had.... I see that as an enhancement

Thanks..both great points.
" The greatest benefit of an implant is that a man stops thinking about ED."-Dr.Eid

48, healthy, straight, single.ED after turning 40. AMS LGX implanted by Dr.Yonah Krakowski in June 2023.

FMLFML85

Postby FMLFML85 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:20 pm

Last edited by FMLFML85 on Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:26 pm

for me, it was an enhancement.

1) my wife will agree that my implanted penis gives orgasms to her, my natural dick did not
2) the ability to last forever --- that is an enhancement
3) the big size of my flacid --- before implant, I would be terrified and psychologically destroyed if someone forced me to walk through the public square naked in front of everyone for them to see (I had a small flacid). Now, I would stride through the square with pride (because the implanted flacid, for all of us, is decently big). Just walking past the mirror in the morning, or looking down at my package in the shower is a continual moment of pride for me. And the bulge in tight pants is great also. If I was in the hospital and a young nurse caught site of my flacid pecker, I would be proud for her to "see what I am made of"
4) the confidence of having a 100% reliable dick -- huge psyche enhancement to me. My entire outlook on life is different. With severe ED, if I saw a love scene in a movie, I would get sad since it reminded me of my failures with ED, when seeing a pretty girl on the street, similar issue that I would be reminded of my inadequacy. Now, with the implant, I know that I can outperform nearly all men, so I have huge confidence around woen, and I like apporaching the sexy ones. This confidence psyche enhancement is of GIGANTIC BENEFIT to me. I am a sexually driven person, I think about sex a lot, so having my ED totally fixed is life changing.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Captain1117

Postby Captain1117 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:29 pm

TANGERINE wrote:for me, it was an enhancement.

1) my wife will agree that my implanted penis gives orgasms to her, my natural dick did not
2) the ability to last forever --- that is an enhancement
3) the big size of my flacid --- before implant, I would be terrified and psychologically destroyed if someone forced me to walk through the public square naked in front of everyone for them to see (I had a small flacid). Now, I would stride through the square with pride (because the implanted flacid, for all of us, is decently big). Just walking past the mirror in the morning, or looking down at my package in the shower is a continual moment of pride for me. And the bulge in tight pants is great also. If I was in the hospital and a young nurse caught site of my flacid pecker, I would be proud for her to "see what I am made of"
4) the confidence of having a 100% reliable dick -- huge psyche enhancement to me. My entire outlook on life is different. With severe ED, if I saw a love scene in a movie, I would get sad since it reminded me of my failures with ED, when seeing a pretty girl on the street, similar issue that I would be reminded of my inadequacy. Now, with the implant, I know that I can outperform nearly all men, so I have huge confidence around woen, and I like apporaching the sexy ones. This confidence psyche enhancement is of GIGANTIC BENEFIT to me. I am a sexually driven person, I think about sex a lot, so having my ED totally fixed is life changing.

Thanks Tangerine..
For guys like us who are single and looking for a partner to settle down..this answers the biggest concerns.

We know the risk of surgery and the negative effect of ED.

Not to make it trivial but I think with an implant(when successful) ..your energy changes as a man. I was reading about "big dick energy"..which for those not familiar is defined as the cool confidence with a sly smile and that look. and one doesn't need to have a dick even. an example of BDE is Beyonce.

As a man when we have that energy ..women get attracted right away..without even experiencing the implant.

I can only imagine(fingers crossed)..what will happen when a I give few females an experience of everlasting erection with multiple positions, mental dominant frame and a vibrating penis ring rubbing her clit all along.

Return to “Implants”