Getting an implant in Ontario..

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
personfromon

Getting an implant in Ontario..

Postby personfromon » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:20 pm

So I'm a 28 year old with biological erectile dysfunction. It's horrible. Pills don't work and neither does trimix.

Has anybody gone through the process to get an implant in Ontario? If so could you shed some light on what it's like?

Is it covered by OHIP? How long does it take you to actually get under the knife?

Any input here is very appreciated. Thanks everyone.

OregonStrong

Re: Getting an implant in Ontario..

Postby OregonStrong » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:29 pm

There are plenty of other threads on people from Canada seeking implants, I would try to research some old threads, probably will find what you need
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:30 am

Using the search function on "Ontario". I just got 174 matches.
Not to discourage you. In all likely hood. Many of the members that would have the info that you desire. Have likely got an implant & don't follow FT anymore. Please keep monitoring your post but reading the previous threads containing Ontario might get you specific info faster than waiting for replies to your question.
Anyway, thanks for joining. Lots of info & things to learn here. Browse around & learn. Good luck.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

personfromon

Postby personfromon » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:50 am

Thanks to both Oregonstrong & Gt1956 for responding. Only reason I posted a new thread was to hopefully get some input from a currently active member of FT. I'll check the older threads and see what sort of answers I can find. I'll also continue to monitor this thread, so any other input is much appreciated!

Cheers

Charlie2019

Postby Charlie2019 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:30 pm

personfromon wrote:Thanks to both Oregonstrong & Gt1956 for responding. Only reason I posted a new thread was to hopefully get some input from a currently active member of FT. I'll check the older threads and see what sort of answers I can find. I'll also continue to monitor this thread, so any other input is much appreciated!

Cheers

Hello everyone... I am from Ontario and I have PM'm him. :)
53 years old. 3 botched circumcisions starting at 3 years old. 2 botched reconstructive attempts, finally got the AMS LGX on Dec 14, 2017 in London Ontario by Dr. Gerry Brock. Great Dr. Love my implant

Return to “Implants”