Question for guys with implant..how long do you last?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
mikestap

Re: Question for guys with implant..how long do you last?

Postby mikestap » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:43 am

My doc advised me and I have confirmed that the harder I pump my penis (the more pumps), the longer I can last. I am guessing that the increased pressure in the two cylinders yields more pressure on nerves affecting my sensitivity. This is a generalization, as frequency of intercourse, my and my wife's level of excitement, and other factors can also affect my staying power.

One more thing about having an implant... I have had a RALP, so I don't ejaculate, but my orgasms are nevertheless very obvious to my wife. She knows when I come every time. So I generally make sure she gets off at least once with oral, and for the most part she has another one or two PIV orgasms before I come.

Much has been said about implantees' ability to keep on going after having had our orgasm. But some of the members here have acknowledged what I believe to be part of the male condition. Once I come, I am sapped of energy and most of my desire for continued PIV sex. I cannot continue thrusting as energetically and rhythmically "as though nothing ever happened."

If my wife wants more, I can switch to manual or oral stimulation for her, and/or wait about 10 to 20 minutes to resume intercourse with the level of energy that is my norm.

To answer your question on how long I last, our process can easily and almost always exceed the median times quoted in the referenced summation, although I think it would be tiring for both of us if we were to go for the upper levels of the study's range (44 min !). And taking time to pump my penis HARD will definitely make me last longer... but it is not my aim to wear my wife out.

The best way to describe what my implant gives me is a greater ability to decide when I come. Sometimes my wife likes to buck and stimulate me so I ultimately give up on staying, but that's her gift to me, which I enthusiastically accept.

We are most like how Gt1956 describes. "we took our time. The love making filled the time available. Slowing things down was normal. Why finish when things are going good? Frequency factors in also. If we had been making love twice a day or even once every day. It's easier to slow things down. We tried to not treat it like a race."

Hope this helps.
64 Years. RALP 2013. Received 22cm Titan Dec 20, 2017 by Dr Hakky. See results at download/file.php?id=5320 and download/file.php?id=4754
Revision 3-25-21 24 cm XL No RTE

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:09 am

The length of time that someone can “pump” is dependent on their physical condition.
The implant stays hard till you push the release button. So responses vary with age, physical condition and desire to change positions.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:35 am

I’ve learned since being implanted I now have what I call Dial a Dick. With a nominal amount of pumps I can accomplish a 4 or 5 minute quickie. Every time. This is usually for waking in the middle of the night and rousing my very willing wife, then we fall right back to sleep. The first round before sleep I pump as much as possible then engage in ten or so minutes of fore play . Then I force about five more pumps and can basically last as long as my stamina holds out. At least a half hour. I finish myself with very rapid burst of thrusting. This is all a radical improvement from before the implant when I was a poster boy for PE, the infamous two pump chump. My wife was incredibly surprised. Recently we were watching a love scene on a tv show and my wife commented “wow he didn’t last any time at all compared to you!”. I’m betting few naturally functioning men do. Women have been short changed brutally forever.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Captain1117

Postby Captain1117 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:30 pm

DaveKell wrote:I’ve learned since being implanted I now have what I call Dial a Dick. With a nominal amount of pumps I can accomplish a 4 or 5 minute quickie. Every time. This is usually for waking in the middle of the night and rousing my very willing wife, then we fall right back to sleep. The first round before sleep I pump as much as possible then engage in ten or so minutes of fore play . Then I force about five more pumps and can basically last as long as my stamina holds out. At least a half hour. I finish myself with very rapid burst of thrusting. This is all a radical improvement from before the implant when I was a poster boy for PE, the infamous two pump chump. My wife was incredibly surprised. Recently we were watching a love scene on a tv show and my wife commented “wow he didn’t last any time at all compared to you!”. I’m betting few naturally functioning men do. Women have been short changed brutally forever.

Thanks Dave..
For single men considering an implant its heartening to know that one can have PIV sex as long as they want and their cardio/muscular fitness allows. I have tried a numbing spray before my ED worsened , quite a few times and I could last 40-45 minutes. Now the spray will kill my unreliable erection..immediately.
Post implant .. the spray can be an interesting experiment. Solid reliable rigidity with the ability to last as long as a man wants.
" The greatest benefit of an implant is that a man stops thinking about ED."-Dr.Eid

48, healthy, straight, single.ED after turning 40. AMS LGX implanted by Dr.Yonah Krakowski in June 2023.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:39 pm

My primary doctor told me that a soft erection can contribute to PE. A firmer penis leads to longer sex. Just something to keep in mind.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Charlie2019

Postby Charlie2019 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:17 am

Captain1117 wrote:I was researching the average time men last with penetrative sex..
For men across five countries the best I see in 6.5 minutes. Men with implant..how would you rate this against your average performance before/after implant.

"Results: The distribution of the IELT in all the five countries was positively skewed, with a median IELT of 5.4 minutes (range, 0.55-44.1 minutes). The median IELT decreased significantly with age, from 6.5 minutes in the 18-30 years group, to 4.3 minutes in the group older than 51 years (P<0.0001)."
A Multinational Population Survey of Intravaginal Ejaculation Latency Time
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16422843/

I am 53 and have had my implant for 31 months. I had sex this past Saturday night and lasted approximately 20 minutes (maybe a little longer). Before my implant I had SERIOUS PE (premature ejaculation)... this is not a problem anymore.
53 years old. 3 botched circumcisions starting at 3 years old. 2 botched reconstructive attempts, finally got the AMS LGX on Dec 14, 2017 in London Ontario by Dr. Gerry Brock. Great Dr. Love my implant

Captain1117

Postby Captain1117 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:21 am

Charlie2019 wrote:
Captain1117 wrote:I was researching the average time men last with penetrative sex..
For men across five countries the best I see in 6.5 minutes. Men with implant..how would you rate this against your average performance before/after implant.

"Results: The distribution of the IELT in all the five countries was positively skewed, with a median IELT of 5.4 minutes (range, 0.55-44.1 minutes). The median IELT decreased significantly with age, from 6.5 minutes in the 18-30 years group, to 4.3 minutes in the group older than 51 years (P<0.0001)."
A Multinational Population Survey of Intravaginal Ejaculation Latency Time
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16422843/

I am 53 and have had my implant for 31 months. I had sex this past Saturday night and lasted approximately 20 minutes (maybe a little longer). Before my implant I had SERIOUS PE (premature ejaculation)... this is not a problem anymore.

Thanks Charlie..if you dont mind me asking.
1. Is the implant making you last longer before you first orgasm or
2. you can continue after orgasming for the first time since the erection remains.

I imaging if a man wants he can take a break after the first orgasm(if at 20 min)..go back to some other acts and can resume penetration after lets say a 10 minute gap for second round.
" The greatest benefit of an implant is that a man stops thinking about ED."-Dr.Eid

48, healthy, straight, single.ED after turning 40. AMS LGX implanted by Dr.Yonah Krakowski in June 2023.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:56 pm

Glad this thread is out there. When I heal, I will put my 2 cents in on this, but...its kinda hard to believe that you guys don't inadvertently look at the digital clock on the nightstand and have a ruff guesstamite of how long you last.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:14 am

here are my anwers:

1. Is the implant making you last longer before you first orgasm ?
or
ANSWER: I had terrible premature ejaculation before the implant (I came in a minute or two). Now, since I have zero concerns about losing the erection, I am able to hold off longer; though I suspect it is likely in the 4 minute range before I orgasm during penis in vagina (my wife is pretty tight and I am pretty big). If I use "KY duration lidocaine spray", I am able to have excellent control over ejaculation, and am able to hold off for 15-20 minutes (note, however, my wife gets bored after 8 minutes, so i think she likes 8 minutes ??)

2. you can continue after orgasming for the first time since the erection remains.?

Yes, of course, If I orgasm in , for example two minutes, I absolutely will continue thrusting for as long as I want, if I feel like doing that. For me, I am able to just deal with that "hypersensitive phase after orgasm just fine, and I keep thrusting.

I imaging if a man wants he can take a break after the first orgasm(if at 20 min)..go back to some other acts and can resume penetration after lets say a 10 minute gap for second round.?

Yes, absolutely, and that is why a bionic cock is truly super human when it comes to bedroom capability. If I ever found a women who wanted two or three rounds in quick succession, of course, I would be thrilled to provide that experience --- and she likely would remember that session forever.

In a nutshell, compared to my crappy premature ejaculating impotent dick, being bionic is a whole new world that is a 100 times better than my old natural state.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Captain1117

Postby Captain1117 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:18 pm

TANGERINE wrote:here are my anwers:

1. Is the implant making you last longer before you first orgasm ?
or
ANSWER: I had terrible premature ejaculation before the implant (I came in a minute or two). Now, since I have zero concerns about losing the erection, I am able to hold off longer; though I suspect it is likely in the 4 minute range before I orgasm during penis in vagina (my wife is pretty tight and I am pretty big). If I use "KY duration lidocaine spray", I am able to have excellent control over ejaculation, and am able to hold off for 15-20 minutes (note, however, my wife gets bored after 8 minutes, so i think she likes 8 minutes ??)

2. you can continue after orgasming for the first time since the erection remains.?

Yes, of course, If I orgasm in , for example two minutes, I absolutely will continue thrusting for as long as I want, if I feel like doing that. For me, I am able to just deal with that "hypersensitive phase after orgasm just fine, and I keep thrusting.

I imaging if a man wants he can take a break after the first orgasm(if at 20 min)..go back to some other acts and can resume penetration after lets say a 10 minute gap for second round.?

Yes, absolutely, and that is why a bionic cock is truly super human when it comes to bedroom capability. If I ever found a women who wanted two or three rounds in quick succession, of course, I would be thrilled to provide that experience --- and she likely would remember that session forever.

In a nutshell, compared to my crappy premature ejaculating impotent dick, being bionic is a whole new world that is a 100 times better than my old natural state.

Thanks Tangerine..your input is appreciated.
As a single man in todays dating world ..its important to know that once Bionic..a fit man can create a "wow" experience on dates.

I was going through your post "Advanced sex techniques for Bionics" ..have to read all of it and experiment once I get my robocock.

Return to “Implants”