Deflating

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
AllNewMan

Deflating

Postby AllNewMan » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:46 pm

I was implanted on June 2 and started cycling this week to full. Size and the like should be great after the swelling from the Mona lipectomy I had at the same time recess and the length beneath that area surfaces.

One area I’m curious about is deflating the implant. Every time I inflate mine, my scrotum goes tight against my body (as opposed to swinging fairly loose), and I can only reach the release button by soaking a few minutes in a hot tub. Anyone else overcome this obstacle? I can’t imagine having to soak in a warm tub each time is my only option since that kills any adventurous sex, so I’d appreciate the wisdom of those who have paved this path.
40yrs old. 22” Coloplast Titan Touch With extenders implanted 6/05/2020 by Dr. Perito. Mons Lipectomy done at the same time to remove obstacles to Inches of buried penis. ED since 2004 due to Venous Insufficiency.

OregonStrong

Re: Deflating

Postby OregonStrong » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:11 pm

I'm only about a week behind you in surgery, but can relate to a lot of that. I have found soaking in the tub makes it easier to grasp the pump and the release button, but it's harder when out of the tub and standing up. It has gotten easier for me in the past few days, so I think it's just a matter of time for the scrotum to start relaxing more and it'll get easier and easier to get to it.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

bx01!!

Postby bx01!! » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:20 pm

Going through this exact same thing. Implanted on June 15, not cycling yet but everything is “high and tight” unless I’m in a hot bath. Thinking the same thing, how am I going to ever find the deflate button?
AMX implanted 6/15/2020. Age 45, struggled with ED for 10 years due to veinous leakage. Tried pills, pumps, shots with no success.

AllNewMan

Postby AllNewMan » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:54 pm

Perito had me pulling and grinding the mess from day 1, so
I knew the curves of the entire pump, including the release valve, but it wasn’t until the start of week 3 when I realized which side had the button (had thought it was the opposite side for two weeks).

Now that I’m cycling, it’s easy to find and easy to pump, but as soon as I’m at max, my scrotum goes tight. I’m going to try a warmer room tomorrow (since I keep the house cold naturally).
40yrs old. 22” Coloplast Titan Touch With extenders implanted 6/05/2020 by Dr. Perito. Mons Lipectomy done at the same time to remove obstacles to Inches of buried penis. ED since 2004 due to Venous Insufficiency.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:56 pm

Relax guys. I had the same issue at first, ended back at doc 3 times to get deflated. LOL
Had my implant Nov. 2019. I still have some issues with my scrotum being tight after sex. Most of the time though it's not a problem anymore. It just takes time to learn your new tool.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

544kenmatt

Postby 544kenmatt » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:16 am

you are still inflamed from the trauma of surgery. Things will calm down eventually and you will be able to deflate without soaking, even when your scrotum is very tight. you may need another month.
AMS 700 LGX 10/31/2019. age 63

Return to “Implants”