Dont want to pump in front of her

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Gt1956

Re: Dont want to pump in front of her

Postby Gt1956 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:35 pm

I hope some other guys can chime in about their experiences. My wife, even after a long marriage, is still totally enthralled with my erection. Even now, she'll play with me during the night to get what erection that she can. That is for her enjoyment not mine. I'm dead asleep & only wake up occasionally. I personally don't see the pumping problem. Really, if you can reach down & guide your dick into her vagina. Then what is the issue with adding a dozen pumps?
If you believe the statistics on the rates of erectile dysfunction nation wide. It seems highly likely that any 40 year old woman that dates or has talked with girl friends that are on the dating scene also. They are very well aware of the ED issues. Even if they don't know a thing about implants. The very fact that you can get rock hard after a bit of fumbling with you junk. Is probably a huge relief to them. I would suggest to the doubters that most women will be happy with the results without asking questions. Kind of the don't ask, don't tell.
Even younger women know about whisky dick, maybe even ED. I was surprised to find in my own daughters papers a paragraph long story about a girl dating a young guy & the end of it was he said "it'll work this time". Pretty advanced thoughts for an 18 year old.
Sorry for the long rambling post. Perhaps to add to others suggestions. A shy guy needs to work on his pumping technic. Sitting on the edge of a bed with a flashlight reading an instruction book isn't the way to do it. Get very familiar with your new body parts. Don't be shy. If a woman is willing to show her naked body to a guy that she hasn't known for a long time. Follow her lead, she isn't shy. Don't you be either.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:39 pm

jimmyd24 wrote:I am looking into getting an implant.
I am married, but if i was dating, I think i would be honest with her and tell her once i pump up I can go as long as you need.
Maybe show her how it's don't for some foreplay.

First, I will point out where your advice could be wrong for SOME circumstances. Then I will tell why I agree with you that telling your partner even before sex what's what is a good position to take.

Some men would not want ANY woman in their social circle to know they have had E.D., lest it become wider known among that circle.

Shame is one of the most destructive of emotions.

My advice on getting into bed with a woman I would not trust to keep her mouth shut about what happens in private (even after a breakup) is to not do it. But, then, in hman interactions, sometimes a person one trusts 100% can turn on you with vehemence and even make up stuff. If such a woman, knowing of a history of E.D. were to impugn your sexual abilities, she really could do it without knowledge of an implant. But it does give additional fodder for slander.

On the good side, if such stories came to light, the appropriate response might just be to use it as advertisement and take advantage. An "everlast" erection is a good thing, right?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:47 pm

Charlie2019 wrote:
Captain1117 wrote:I have been thinking of the same issue..though I dont have an implant yet.

Do you guys use/need both hands to pump?

How long does it takes to get full pump?

I have seen one or two guys that talk about pumping with one hand but the little bugger squirms around in the nut sac so most guys hold it with one hand and pump with the other. I get rock hard in up to 30 wall to wall pumps (full squeezes). Then I can hammer railroad spikes. Hope this helps. :)

For me it takes about 40 pumps at once. That's with one hand. Not sure if 2 would do it quicker
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:49 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
jimmyd24 wrote:I am looking into getting an implant.
I am married, but if i was dating, I think i would be honest with her and tell her once i pump up I can go as long as you need.
Maybe show her how it's don't for some foreplay.

First, I will point out where your advice could be wrong for SOME circumstances. Then I will tell why I agree with you that telling your partner even before sex what's what is a good position to take.

Some men would not want ANY woman in their social circle to know they have had E.D., lest it become wider known among that circle.

Shame is one of the most destructive of emotions.

My advice on getting into bed with a woman I would not trust to keep her mouth shut about what happens in private (even after a breakup) is to not do it. But, then, in hman interactions, sometimes a person one trusts 100% can turn on you with vehemence and even make up stuff. If such a woman, knowing of a history of E.D. were to impugn your sexual abilities, she really could do it without knowledge of an implant. But it does give additional fodder for slander.

On the good side, if such stories came to light, the appropriate response might just be to use it as advertisement and take advantage. An "everlast" erection is a good thing, right?

Thanks Lost Sheep
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:54 pm

Captain1117 wrote:
oldbeek wrote:I am rock hard at 30 pumps. I can go all day with 10 pumps in me. That gives me a natural look and feel as if dating a sexy woman. It is plump to semi hard. Start your date with that type of a hard on. If she gets aggressive and reaches down to touch you she will know you are ready. Once she is ripping her cloths off she will not give a damn if you need to pump a few more. It is no more distracting than putting on a condom or adding lube. Takes 2 hands and about 10 seconds. In missionary position you could be rubbing her clit for foreplay and at the same time holding your junk in the position to pump at the same time. You are over worrying about it.

Sounds like a good strategy:
1.Pre pump before entering bedroom
2.While she is lying on bed, the man can be using his tongue on her clit/labia after some finger play. This usually ensures she has her eyes closed..if you do it correctly.
3.The second advantage is placing her on the edge of the bed and you sitting on the floor ensures..your legs and penis and waist is close to the floor and she cant see anything happening on your scrotum.
4.Since the tongue is all is needed now..you can pump easily and in 30 seconds max(while she enjoys the tongue game).
5.Once pumped to your satisfaction..you can stand and proceed to put on a condom and/or proceed to penetrate.
Trust this helps.

Thank you. Yep, its all new to me. Before I didn't have to think. Now I have too. Its good to hear other guys strategies.

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:14 pm

Thank you guys for taking the time to respond. I was on this site about 2 yrs ago debating what to do. Took another yr to pull the trigger. A year after surgery now I find myself back hear trying to be the old me again, and for more support and feed back. This is a great site. You all have some great ideas.. I need to practice ...LOL

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:13 pm

Yes, practice makes pumping easier/faster.
Just started pumping yesterday with one hand. Grab pump with your dominant hand. MAKE SURE to grab pump itself like a pair of dice, fingers holding pump right below valve(s) so it does not slip.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:39 pm

Agfa13 wrote:Yes, practice makes pumping easier/faster.
Just started pumping yesterday with one hand. Grab pump with your dominant hand. MAKE SURE to grab pump itself like a pair of dice, fingers holding pump right below valve(s) so it does not slip.

This has nothing to do with my original question but I just noticed you had a AMS now you have a Titan. Why did you switch?

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:48 pm

Not voluntarily. Long story, but got an infection, so had to replace it.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:12 am

Excuse your self tell her you have to go to bathroom.
You have to check door. Like you forgot to lock it.
Tell her you have to get a condom. Making excuses less is more. Keep it simple.
Keep lights down low.
Pump mostly in bathroom then finish last few pumps in bedroom.
If you can get her drunk. You hit the jackpot.
Bond
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

Return to “Implants”