A ROLLERCOASTER OF EMOTIONS!!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Mylifeback

A ROLLERCOASTER OF EMOTIONS!!

Postby Mylifeback » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:59 pm

Just had my implant JUN-19 (6 days ago) and boy I feel weird.
Dealing with a rare type of cancer that decided to allocate itself in my prostate ( thank God) 2 1/2 years ago. I had CHEMO (the bad ones), radiation, radical prostatectomy, I decided to get the implant this year after being impotent for over 4 years.
Thank to this site and the amount of time I spent watching videos on YOUTUBE I was able to ask important questions to my doctor about the surgery. I really wanted to get the AMS 700 LGX implant but doctor told me that probably the AMS CX was a better candidate due to some curvature I had and also because the CX is more stable when you’re over 18 cm.
I trusted him and decided to let him come up with the best solution. After 4 years of not having erections I believed ANYTHING will be better than my current situation.
I have to mention that I pumped myself (vacuum) for 30 days before surgery to try to recover some of the length and girth lost these past years.
I had my surgery and felt lots of pain the morning right after surgery to the point they had to give me very strong medication. The nurse told me on my bed that doctor approved for some morphine as I was almost crying in pain. They day in the hospital was not comfy or pleasant, but next morning I started feeling better once they removed the catheter.. YIKES THAT HURTS! It felt like the 40 year old virgin when he was getting waxed by the Asian lady. “COMO SE LLAMA”
The second day I had Percocet prescribed and man that stuff is good!Now every day I feel way better than the day before and I feel it has a lot to do with the VED (pump) as I believe it prepared my penis inside-out for the implant
Long story short I’m 6 days post surgery and I walked 2 miles yesterday and feeling better today!
Very little discomfort nothing is swollen at all, just a tiny burning sensation on my right test.
Now to the real problem... I was touching myself las night and felt the tips of both cylinders right below my top gland (Head of penis), where the frenulum is located and I wanted to cry... I thought this was going to be inside the gland mid-way up and that it was going to help engorging it. Instead I feel a floppy gland and 2 cylinders right at the top-end of my shaft and I don’t know what to think.
When out of surgery the doctor came to me and told me I was probably 40 to 50% inflated and he proceeded to deflate a little leaving me at 30%???.
Before surgery while pumping I was 6 1/2” long “bone pressed” with 6” girth, now I’m 4” long and 5” of girth?.
I know I’m not fully inflated and I need time, but I doubt I’ll ever be even close to those pre-surgery sizes again as these cylinders are very palpable and feel hard to the touch to be ANY different when inflated.
I know the AMS CX has “expansion control” and will not grow any longer as it only expands sideways. But I hope when the time comes to inflate this thing I’ll get at least 1 more inch longer!
Now the flaccid tip is another story, I’m also hoping blood will help to fill them up and I’ll be a happy camper.
Thanks to all FT members for your input and the site for letting us vent a little here and get this off my chest!!!
From Miami, FL. Implanted 06/19/2020.- AMS-CX 18 CM + 1RTE (19 total) 10 TO 11 CM outside
45 years old. Previously over 6” of length X 5 1/2” of girth. Currently 4 1/2” X 4 1/2”. Floppy head, no erections in 2 years due to cancer in prostate.

OregonStrong

Re: A ROLLERCOASTER OF EMOTIONS!!

Postby OregonStrong » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:29 pm

you can't tell anything at 6 days, it's going to be several weeks before things soften up on their own. Your penis is still in retraction mode from being battered from the inside out, even if it doesn't look it. Give it time.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

1Roofer

Postby 1Roofer » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:05 am

Mylifeback wrote:Just had my implant JUN-19 (6 days ago) and boy I feel weird.
Dealing with a rare type of cancer that decided to allocate itself in my prostate ( thank God) 2 1/2 years ago. I had CHEMO (the bad ones), radiation, radical prostatectomy, I decided to get the implant this year after being impotent for over 4 years.
Thank to this site and the amount of time I spent watching videos on YOUTUBE I was able to ask important questions to my doctor about the surgery. I really wanted to get the AMS 700 LGX implant but doctor told me that probably the AMS CX was a better candidate due to some curvature I had and also because the CX is more stable when you’re over 18 cm.
I trusted him and decided to let him come up with the best solution. After 4 years of not having erections I believed ANYTHING will be better than my current situation.
I have to mention that I pumped myself (vacuum) for 30 days before surgery to try to recover some of the length and girth lost these past years.
I had my surgery and felt lots of pain the morning right after surgery to the point they had to give me very strong medication. The nurse told me on my bed that doctor approved for some morphine as I was almost crying in pain. They day in the hospital was not comfy or pleasant, but next morning I started feeling better once they removed the catheter.. YIKES THAT HURTS! It felt like the 40 year old virgin when he was getting waxed by the Asian lady. “COMO SE LLAMA”
The second day I had Percocet prescribed and man that stuff is good!Now every day I feel way better than the day before and I feel it has a lot to do with the VED (pump) as I believe it prepared my penis inside-out for the implant
Long story short I’m 6 days post surgery and I walked 2 miles yesterday and feeling better today!
Very little discomfort nothing is swollen at all, just a tiny burning sensation on my right test.
Now to the real problem... I was touching myself las night and felt the tips of both cylinders right below my top gland (Head of penis), where the frenulum is located and I wanted to cry... I thought this was going to be inside the gland mid-way up and that it was going to help engorging it. Instead I feel a floppy gland and 2 cylinders right at the top-end of my shaft and I don’t know what to think.
When out of surgery the doctor came to me and told me I was probably 40 to 50% inflated and he proceeded to deflate a little leaving me at 30%???.
Before surgery while pumping I was 6 1/2” long “bone pressed” with 6” girth, now I’m 4” long and 5” of girth?.
I know I’m not fully inflated and I need time, but I doubt I’ll ever be even close to those pre-surgery sizes again as these cylinders are very palpable and feel hard to the touch to be ANY different when inflated.
I know the AMS CX has “expansion control” and will not grow any longer as it only expands sideways. But I hope when the time comes to inflate this thing I’ll get at least 1 more inch longer!
Now the flaccid tip is another story, I’m also hoping blood will help to fill them up and I’ll be a happy camper.
Thanks to all FT members for your input and the site for letting us vent a little here and get this off my chest!!!

Did chill out & relax. The more the device grows in with your body the more you will regain your size. The more you cycle the device the more length you will see. I’ve had 3 surgeries now & yea that sucks my my cock is as big pre-Ed & my girth is outrageous.

Just relax & give it time.

Btw get some more percocets for when you can cycle. That stage actually hurts & takes a lot of mental fortitude to keep your self from hitting deflate. The more you aggressively cycle the better off you will be. Haha no pain, no gain
Implanted by Dr. Hakky on August 6th, 2018 Coloplast 22 cm. Genesis pump failure 8/17/19. Revision 9/10/2019. Genesis pump failed 2/27/2020 while having sex. Second revision scheduled 4/7/2020 with new Titan One Touch pump instead of Genesis

Mylifeback

Postby Mylifeback » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:19 pm

Thanks guys for the advice. It means a lot to get advice from Real players.
1ROOFER, thanks for the advice on Percocet for cycling, I’ll ask the doctor since I ran out of it last week.
I’m getting better but the swelling on the right test isn’t going away yet and it hurst a title. I see some redness in the middle of the testicular wound and I’ve been applying some drops of alcohol on it.
From Miami, FL. Implanted 06/19/2020.- AMS-CX 18 CM + 1RTE (19 total) 10 TO 11 CM outside
45 years old. Previously over 6” of length X 5 1/2” of girth. Currently 4 1/2” X 4 1/2”. Floppy head, no erections in 2 years due to cancer in prostate.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:41 pm

They may restrict the percocets after a couple of scrips.... after my first implant I had long term pain and two scrips of percocets. They were nice and I can see how they can cause problems. After that, tramadol was enough and not as risky... My Dr Perito implants have just been tylenol....

The other guys are right...too soon to tell anything other than "OUCH".... It'll get better, then it'll REALLY get better....

Good luck, man!!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Mylifeback

Postby Mylifeback » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:31 pm

Thanks LMCatman!
I LOVED the first week on Percocet. It really got me in a twilight zone and it felt AWESOME :D
Tramadol also works great with pain, but I hope this cycling thing is not as painful as people say, specially after pumping with VED pre-implant for at least a month. Maybe the enthusiasm for getting my friend back alive will override all concerns and pain!! Fingers crossed!!

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:05 pm

Mylifeback wrote:Thanks LMCatman!
I LOVED the first week on Percocet. It really got me in a twilight zone and it felt AWESOME :D
Tramadol also works great with pain, but I hope this cycling thing is not as painful as people say, specially after pumping with VED pre-implant for at least a month. Maybe the enthusiasm for getting my friend back alive will override all concerns and pain!! Fingers crossed!!

Percocet's did wonders for me in week 2-3. But the side effect of constipation about did me in. After that it was nothing but hot baths, Aspercream & green medicine. Cycling was also my bad, it hurt so much to pump up I didn't do it. Length lost is about 1 1/2". But then I didn't know to cycle until I found FT at 5 months post implant.
Cycle in a hot bath, it's way less painful and you are more relaxed.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Mylifeback

Postby Mylifeback » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:50 pm

OLD GUY.
Cycling in a hot bath... that sounds really good, must be truly relaxing and that along will be another tool against pain. I’ll definitely try it when the time comes.
When I was going thru chemo I got my Cannabis license to help with the sleep. I will ask the doctor if it’s ok to use some type of strain as this might also help with pain. At least while cycling. I don’t want to delay my cycling because of pain. I might take it easy at the beginning but can not afford to lose another cm. If you know what I mean.
Thanks guys!!! Very helpful and constructive conversations. I’m feeling more relaxed by the hour!

Return to “Implants”