Prostatectomy, implant and masturbation.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bizzmann

Prostatectomy, implant and masturbation.

Postby Bizzmann » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:51 am

First off, thanks to member “Hounds” for the input he’s provided me.

As I’m seriously considering an implant, really like some of your feedback from those of you who had prostatectomy, implant, and masturbate regularly. Does it feel natural? Does it “hurt”? Do you get enjoyment from it?

When I masturbate, either “limp” or after injection, I experience climacturia big time, even after voiding my bladder beforehand. It is, however, an intense orgasm.

Getting an implant is for my own sanity and pleasure, as sex with wife “petered out” years ago. Before prostatectomy, I enjoyed masturbating, many times daily. I miss spontaneous erections and tired of injecting.

Thanks for your feedback.
Diagnosed Gleason 7 12/18 at Mayo Jacksonville. Perineal prostatectomy 2/10 Residual cancer in bladder stem. 40 radiation treatments and 6 month Lupron therapy. PSA undetectable 11/20
Update: LGX 700 implant on 11/11/20 Mayo Jacksonville, Dr Broderick.

Bandit

Re: Prostatectomy, implant and masturbation.

Postby Bandit » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:32 pm

Bizzman
I had my RRP in Nov/2014. Got my implant in May/2017. So, initially i had experienced climacturia frequently. I have been over time training myself to not squirt pee during sex. I conditioned myself through masturbation. I always void my bladder prior to sex. Sometimes still happens if i am really worked up and have an intense orgasm during vaginal Sex. I have a very understanding wife. The pee is harmless. Its just embarrassing. I have always been able to control it during oral fortunately but i think i hold back on my orgasm. After my RRP, and prior to my implant, i used a penis pump with constricting cock rings which also helped me train myself. I dont know how common it is but it did happen with me. Hope this helps some.
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

AussieFarmer65

Postby AussieFarmer65 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:31 pm

Good morning,

I also had a RP in 2015 and since have had severe ED and have tried meds, injections and VED, and now have a referral to see a Urologist for an implant.
After the RP I developed climacturia and even after voiding before sex. I recently mentioned this to my men's health doctor who showed me a model and clearly explained how and why this occurs. Apparently, the urethra dips from the bladder to the penis and this sometimes holds a small amount of urine. It was explained that during a climax the residual urine is forced from this dip.
He suggested that after voiding urine before sex, press hard between the scrotum and the anus and a little more urine will be forthcoming. You may have to sit to do this. I've tried this a couple of times and it more or less works for me!
I hope this helps because apart from all of the emotions associated with ED, climacturia is the last thing you need.
I hope I've described this well enough. I'm not a doctor! I hope this helps.
Glad to be alive at 65 and living in OZ. RP 2015 and consequential severe ED. Tried meds (side effects!), injections 2 years (now effectiveness and injection problems) , VED (disastrous). Implanted with Titan One Touch on 12th October 2020.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:36 pm

Have not had a Prostatectomy, but in reference to your other thoughts, you will NOT have spontaneous erections. You will have, however, have spontaneous engorgements in your penis head.
Its good that you are doing this mainly for you and your sanity. Pretty sure you will find answers to whatever you are wondering about, and even get ideas on recovery, supplies, similar situations, etc...Good luck!
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Bizzmann

Postby Bizzmann » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:41 pm

My main question was masturbating with implant. How does it feel? Like old times? Does it hurt?

Thanks for the feedback.
Diagnosed Gleason 7 12/18 at Mayo Jacksonville. Perineal prostatectomy 2/10 Residual cancer in bladder stem. 40 radiation treatments and 6 month Lupron therapy. PSA undetectable 11/20
Update: LGX 700 implant on 11/11/20 Mayo Jacksonville, Dr Broderick.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:44 pm

IMHO, until you are completely healed, and I mean completely, things will feel different. After all, you do have new tubing in your body (Medicine has come a long way, lol). For me, at almost 4 months out from surgery, it is does feel different, but at the same time, I am getting used to the new me. When I had to do therapy, or have to take a leak at work at the urinal, I am reminded of my plumbing. But the rest of the time, I don't feel anything.
Of course your dick will feel harder, not the spongy feeling we had earlier.
When you whack off, once you get used to all that I had mentioned earlier, you will not even think of the hydraulics :D
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Return to “Implants”