Swollen sack after pump replacement surgery

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Stewy78

Re: Swollen sack after pump replacement surgery

Postby Stewy78 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:50 am

OregonStrong wrote:Soak in a warm tub. You'd be surprised how much the scrotum softens up under warm water, maybe you can feel around for the pump and try to grasp hold of it while under water and give it a few pumps and then find the release valve, at least to start working on cycling. You can probably help break down the blood in the tub also, and it won't hurt as much soaking.

Thanks, I already tried that but right now is totally impossible to feel the pump even soaking in a warm tub for long.
The pump is inside this big mass of hard dried blood and it's impossible to feel and manage.
32yo, VL from birth. Implanted in 2020 with AMS CX by Gabriele Antonini. Pump stopped working after three months,replaced with new pump that stopped working again. Complete revision Titan Touch 24+1 implanted by Dr.Eid. Titan failed in October 2023.

Stewy78

Postby Stewy78 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:29 am

Today I tried to massage the hematoma again during hot bath, I was able to feel just a little side of the pump bulb, but no way to inflate it. Anyway I'm still totally unable to feel the deflation block. I tried to push the side of the pump to move it a little, but all is inside this thick hematoma mass. After manipulating the hematoma and the pump bulb I started to feel increased soreness/pain so I don't know if it's good to try again.
32yo, VL from birth. Implanted in 2020 with AMS CX by Gabriele Antonini. Pump stopped working after three months,replaced with new pump that stopped working again. Complete revision Titan Touch 24+1 implanted by Dr.Eid. Titan failed in October 2023.

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:07 pm

Keep at it, I do feel over time you'll be able to start breaking that stuff down so it will reabsorb better. Don't let it sit there and become a calcified, solidified mass, really keep working at breaking it down, moving your pump around to loosen things. Do it daily or twice a day even in the tub. Each time try harder to get to the bulb and eventually the release valve. A little soreness is not a bad thing, it's going to happen manipulating things.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:24 pm

Just by what you typed, you are making progress. Take it slow, but just do it! Not to the point that you set yourself back, but soreness is a good indicator. Sit in the tub again, this time, make the water warmer if you can stand it. Don't do anything.
Next time, do your manipulation
Patience, patience, patience...
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Stewy78

Postby Stewy78 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:38 pm

Finally I've been able to inflate the device. My local urologist (not my surgeon) told me today that hematoma is now almost totally organized and its beginning to dissolve in some areas, and it should take about a other month or even a bit more to dissolve completely. He also told me that I'm really good at inflating the device since the pump is still inside the hematoma mass. He tried without success but I was able to show him how I can inflate and deflate it.
Pain is decreased and I'm beginning to feel better.
Unfortunately good news end here. It looks like that pump replacement did not fix the issue that I had. Cylinders are still deflating when I put some pressure on them. I tried to have a little easy sex with my gf and I noticed the same issue I had before my revision. Cylinders slowly deflate during sex. I have to give 5/6 pumps every minute to be able to perform.
Tomorrow I have an appointment with my surgeon and I'll talk him about this. I really don't know what is wrong with this implant. Surgeon was sure that the issue was the pump valve that has been replaced.

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:02 am

Sorry to hear you've had so much problem with that implant. If you have to get it replaced, maybe it would be best to have the surgery done penoscrotally so he can better evaluate for any potential complication like a hematoma.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:10 am

Steve87 wrote:Finally I've been able to inflate the device. My local urologist (not my surgeon) told me today that hematoma is now almost totally organized and its beginning to dissolve in some areas, and it should take about a other month or even a bit more to dissolve completely. He also told me that I'm really good at inflating the device since the pump is still inside the hematoma mass. He tried without success but I was able to show him how I can inflate and deflate it.
Unfortunately good news end here. It looks like that pump replacement did not fix the issue that I had. Cylinders are still deflating when I put some pressure on them. I tried to have a little easy sex with my gf and I noticed the same issue I had before my revision. Cylinders slowly deflate during sex. I have to give 5/6 pumps every minute to be able to perform.
Tomorrow I have an appointment with my surgeon and I'll talk him about this. I really don't know what is wrong with this implant. Surgeon was sure that the issue was the pump valve that has been replaced.

Hey we haven't heard back from you in a few weeks, just checking in to see if your swelling/hematoma has improved and if you've gotten used to the pump yet.

Stewy78

Postby Stewy78 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:52 am

OregonStrong wrote:
Steve87 wrote:Finally I've been able to inflate the device. My local urologist (not my surgeon) told me today that hematoma is now almost totally organized and its beginning to dissolve in some areas, and it should take about a other month or even a bit more to dissolve completely. He also told me that I'm really good at inflating the device since the pump is still inside the hematoma mass. He tried without success but I was able to show him how I can inflate and deflate it.

Hey we haven't heard back from you in a few weeks, just checking in to see if your swelling/hematoma has improved and if you've gotten used to the pump yet.

Hi, hematoma is healing but it's still there I attach a pic. Unfortunately the pump is not working properly again. It deflates during sex and the valve has the same issue as before.
I posted another thread about it:
https://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15204
Attachments
Photo Marker_Aug022020_123031.jpg
Photo Marker_Aug022020_123031.jpg (328.69 KiB) Viewed 1121 times

Return to “Implants”