Getting Ready For My Implant! Any Advice or Suggestions?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
OregonStrong

Re: Getting Ready For My Implant! Any Advice or Suggestions?

Postby OregonStrong » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:28 pm

I would think twice about flying home immediately after surgery. Just had mine done with Kramer last Thursday and flew home Saturday. Wish I gave it at least another day. Developed post op sweats, and the swelling and bruising dramatically worsened from being upright for so many hours getting home from Baltimore. I'm now 6 days out and still if I stand up for more than an hour the whole genital area swells up. If you're a bruiser and bleeder like me with surgery, you'll want the extra time to lay flat.
Oh and for the peas, I actually found in CVS a medical "bag of peas" that works well, you freeze it and just throw it back in and can reuse indefinitely. Works well and more sanitary than actual peas, but costs more.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:46 pm

OregonStrong wrote:I would think twice about flying home immediately after surgery. Just had mine done with Kramer last Thursday and flew home Saturday. Wish I gave it at least another day. Developed post op sweats, and the swelling and bruising dramatically worsened from being upright for so many hours getting home from Baltimore. I'm now 6 days out and still if I stand up for more than an hour the whole genital area swells up. If you're a bruiser and bleeder like me with surgery, you'll want the extra time to lay flat.
Oh and for the peas, I actually found in CVS a medical "bag of peas" that works well, you freeze it and just throw it back in and can reuse indefinitely. Works well and more sanitary than actual peas, but costs more.

And you can't eat them when you're done. :lol:
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

medhatg

Postby medhatg » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:50 pm

I've lots of respect of you brothers who fly a day or two after surgery. For me, I stayed 7 days at the hotel after surgery laying down when I needed and nude pretty much and that was quite helpful as I could not do that at home. This also gave the opportunity to see Dr. Karpman in person for 6-day post-op before I flew back.

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:50 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
OregonStrong wrote:I would think twice about flying home immediately after surgery. Just had mine done with Kramer last Thursday and flew home Saturday. Wish I gave it at least another day. Developed post op sweats, and the swelling and bruising dramatically worsened from being upright for so many hours getting home from Baltimore. I'm now 6 days out and still if I stand up for more than an hour the whole genital area swells up. If you're a bruiser and bleeder like me with surgery, you'll want the extra time to lay flat.

And you can't eat them when you're done. :lol:

Lol, yeah the family would love to eat peas that have layed all over my junk for days!
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

Return to “Implants”