One month update . Revision by Dr. Karpman

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
medhatg

One month update . Revision by Dr. Karpman

Postby medhatg » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:55 pm

Just wanted to give a one month update after implanted by Dr. Karpman (24 CM CX + 2RTE):
Healing is almost complete. Started cycling at day 3 and resumed sex at the 3 week-mark. Thanks for the forum recommendations, I'm quite pleased that I went with Dr. Karpman. He is an amazing talented top surgeon and he does care. Here is some of the highlights:
- Before starting the process, at no charge, Dr. Karpman spent over 30 minutes with me over the phone and thoroughly reviewed my chart and previous surgery report for the initial implant. He prioritized my case to ensure that I get my revision quickly and I do not lose any length.
- When I met Dr. Karpman at his clinic before the operations, he spent time to measure my penis and provide education on the benefit of using pre-connected infra-public implant kits.
- To eliminate infection possibilities, Dr. Karpman started me on an antibiotic 5 days prior to the surgery. During my stay in the hospital, I was also administered 4 doses on Antibiotic through IV. Also, Dr. Karpman had a urine culture pre-op and post-op.
- The arrangement to stay over-night at the hospital in my own private room was a great component of the process and the staff/care at El-Camino hospital was beyond amazing.
- The infra-pubic approach definitely much better for me. My initial surgery was in the scortum and I had a length recovery compared to Infrapubic.
- Dr. Karpman's assistant was amazing in scheduling, negotiating warranty with AMS and finalizing hospital rates. Basically, she was there for me anytime I asked for help.

Happy to answer any questions.

medhatg

Re: One month update . Revision by Dr. Karpman

Postby medhatg » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:51 pm

Adding pics.
Attachments
IMG_0073.jpg
IMG_0073.jpg (62.34 KiB) Viewed 684 times
IMG_0072.jpg
IMG_0072.jpg (73.02 KiB) Viewed 684 times
IMG_0070.jpg
IMG_0070.jpg (133.8 KiB) Viewed 684 times

Masonjames

Re: One month update . Revision by Dr. Karpman

Postby Masonjames » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:25 pm

Your dick looks great
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

Return to “Implants”