Transportation Services

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jerseyhulk

Transportation Services

Postby jerseyhulk » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:17 pm

Does anyone know of transportation services or any place I can contact to pick me up from implant surgery and take me back to the hotel? The hospital requires that I have transportation upon release and I have no one. Thank you for any help. My surgery will be in the Shreveport Bossier City area.

Skier123

Re: Transportation Services

Postby Skier123 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:37 pm

Hey Jersey,

I had the same issue. Try calling one of the local at-home care companies (Visiting angels, etc). If they have somene available they may take your business. (worked for me). Second suggestion is Care.com. Worked for me the second time. I've also taken a limo to and from surgery. They are usually happy to take your money as well. I've heard of people using uber. If all else fails ask a friend and just fib about the exact type of surgery you are having ... hernia operation is a good excuse - they will never know the difference.
54 yr old single guy
Severe ED for over10 years; diagnosed with peyrones and venous leak
Implanted 12/23/19, Dr. Laurence Levine
Coloplast Titan w/ Genesis pump

jerseyhulk

Re: Transportation Services

Postby jerseyhulk » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:32 pm

Skier123 wrote:Hey Jersey,

I had the same issue. Try calling one of the local at-home care companies (Visiting angels, etc). If they have somene available they may take your business. (worked for me). Second suggestion is Care.com. Worked for me the second time. I've also taken a limo to and from surgery. They are usually happy to take your money as well. I've heard of people using uber. If all else fails ask a friend and just fib about the exact type of surgery you are having ... hernia operation is a good excuse - they will never know the difference.

Thanks Skier123 that was some very useful and awesome advice. I was so worried I wouldn't find anyone. I will start looking around today, thank you for your help.

Return to “Implants”