I've officially joined the club

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Cranberry1

Re: I've officially joined the club

Postby Cranberry1 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:02 pm

well done oregon... do please keep us updated .... I'm thinking of getting it done. I Live in the UK but interested and would travel for the right surgeon.. Think you guys are all brave but I guess I may have to go down that road ...

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:12 pm

oregon.....I am so happy for you.....welcome to the other side....it is better over here !

Here's to many hard times ahead !

best wishes,
your bionic brother
Tangerine
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:59 pm

Had one of those "Oh my God what have I done?" moments last night. I've had some intermittent sweats the last 2 nights, and was already worried I had an infection. The penis and scrotum are still quite swollen and bruised up. Dr. Kramer is the best though, he wrote me today checking on me and gave me a lot of reassurance. He said this is very common to get a post op low grade temperature and sent him some pics which he didnt feel were a problem. Went ahead though to make me feel better and got on 2 weeks of an antibiotic. It'll give me peace of mind I think. I'm icing intermittently today which is helping.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:24 am

OregonStrong wrote:Had one of those "Oh my God what have I done?" moments last night. I've had some intermittent sweats the last 2 nights, and was already worried I had an infection. The penis and scrotum are still quite swollen and bruised up. Dr. Kramer is the best though, he wrote me today checking on me and gave me a lot of reassurance. He said this is very common to get a post op low grade temperature and sent him some pics which he didnt feel were a problem. Went ahead though to make me feel better and got on 2 weeks of an antibiotic. It'll give me peace of mind I think. I'm icing intermittently today which is helping.

I hope your night sweats don't rage on like mine did. If the anti-biotic makes you feel worse, hate to say but I think you're gonna be in for some sweaty nights. If you didn't see my last post here I had night sweats for months after my implant.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:42 am

Last night was much better. Maybe it's the antibiotic, not sure but no sweats and the swelling has markedly reduced. Could have also been a whole day of airplane travel back to Oregon that worsened the swelling over the weekend. Feel much more reassured.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:27 pm

OregonStrong wrote:Last night was much better. Maybe it's the antibiotic, not sure but no sweats and the swelling has markedly reduced. Could have also been a whole day of airplane travel back to Oregon that worsened the swelling over the weekend. Feel much more reassured.

Good to hear things were better last night.
Airplane travel? My goodness man, I didn't even travel in a car until about 3 weeks post, and then I hurt for 2 weeks because of it.
Nov. 8, 2019

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:05 pm

Old Guy wrote:
OregonStrong wrote:Last night was much better. Maybe it's the antibiotic, not sure but no sweats and the swelling has markedly reduced. Could have also been a whole day of airplane travel back to Oregon that worsened the swelling over the weekend. Feel much more reassured.

Good to hear things were better last night.
Airplane travel? My goodness man, I didn't even travel in a car until about 3 weeks post, and then I hurt for 2 weeks because of it.

Had to get back, gotta go back to work Wednesday. Light duty stuff. It does swell a lot being on my feet, I'm sure this will take a few weeks to get better.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:34 pm

Old Guy, did not even think of him posting day of surgery...yep, one tuff dude if you are not groggy after surgery and just want to sleep after being put to sleep for 3 or 4 hours.
For me, after surgery, I was bitching at him to slow down on the bumps.....on the highway here in Maryland! I was tender. Poor guy did try, esp. after he picked me up the other 2 times.

The other pics look good too. Did you shave or them shave? Ice will be your friend. If you have any dogs or cats, keep them at a distance (get a baby gate for the bedroom).
Light duty is good! Not too itchy (just so you don't have to touch yourself constantly, they might think you are up to something (no pun))
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:41 pm

Agfa13 wrote:Old Guy, did not even think of him posting day of surgery...yep, one tuff dude if you are not groggy after surgery and just want to sleep after being put to sleep for 3 or 4 hours.

You are right. Hell, I slept for 3 days after, only woke up to eat, smoke and pee.
Nov. 8, 2019

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:06 pm

I think I took a nap after surgery, but my sleep wasn't great the first night, kept waking up from the slight pain I was having.

I actually just tried to pump a bit an hour ago, even just a few pumps in, to try things out and boy did that set off a burning sensation, mostly in the glans part. I know it's early, but I was very disappointed to see how small/not plumped up my glans was. It's really small. I wish I had one of those big glans that is like that all the time, mine would get pretty big/plumped with erections but is small when flaccid. I hope I don't have a stiff dick/tiny glans phenomenon when this thing is fully engaged.

One other issue, the pump placement seems to be very low in the scrotum and it's starting to really irritate the underside of my scrotal skin. I can even feel a thickening/tethering of the skin right where it is placed. I am wearing a jock which helps a bit, but I hope this sensation settles down. Do people end up with like a callus in their scrotum from this?

Return to “Implants”