No glands engorgement

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Accutane2020

No glands engorgement

Postby Accutane2020 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:03 am

Guys with no gland enlargement after surgery, to what extent have you found this negatively impacts sex for you ? I currently get zero engorgement of glands and thus expect nothing to change after surgery but would be interested to see how it works with an implant. Does an erect penis and an unenlarged glands look strange ?
Mid 20’s. Titan 22 cm + 1.5cm RTE. All good so far.

MARKOS2018

Re: No glands engorgement

Postby MARKOS2018 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:54 am

Don't forget with the implant surgery you lose all the corpora cavernosa which would fill up with blood and hence your erection. Now the vein running underside your dick is supplying blood to the glans. When the implant is pumped up, the cylinders fill up and enlarge the shaft while pushing the blood out of the glans...so some may have less engorged glans. Thats the way i see it.
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

medhatg

Re: No glands engorgement

Postby medhatg » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:02 am

Accutane2020 wrote:Guys with no gland enlargement after surgery, to what extent have you found this negatively impacts sex for you ? I currently get zero engorgement of glands and thus expect nothing to change after surgery but would be interested to see how it works with an implant. Does an erect penis and an unenlarged glands look strange ?

How far are you after surgery?
My experience is that it takes 3 to 6 months following the surgery to get any blood flow around that would eventually get to the glands.

Return to “Implants”