Aggressive Sex and Pump Failure Q&A

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
1Roofer

Re: Aggressive Sex and Pump Failure Q&A

Postby 1Roofer » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:28 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:I, too wonder about the mode of failure.

Was it the implant itself (the inflatable tubes), the pump valve, the pump bulb, the tubing or tubing connectors?

Sudden leak or slow leak of the fluid out of the system (saline being safely absorbed into your body)?

Failure without loss of the saline fluid?

During the actual sex act (particularly in the case of a sudden failure)? Or discovered afterwards?

Details would be helpful

The first failure was the tubing above the pump bulb. It was a sudden leak in which I could feel my ballsac start to burn which was the saline leaking into my nuts. I was having sex in doggystyle.
Implanted by Dr. Hakky on August 6th, 2018 Coloplast 22 cm. Genesis pump failure 8/17/19. Revision 9/10/2019. Genesis pump failed 2/27/2020 while having sex. Second revision scheduled 4/7/2020 with new Titan One Touch pump instead of Genesis

1Roofer

Postby 1Roofer » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:31 pm

Old Guy wrote:Definitely need to know what you consider "rough sex".
My biggest fear is having my implant go bad and having to have it re-done. Took me over 5 months to feel better after my implant, at 7 months it's down to slight discomfort.

Rough sex as in primal sportfucking. Fucking hard from behind & completely ravishing the woman into submission. Hard banging sex, but Dr. Wilson even says that vigorous sex should never produce a failure. I’m hoping that switching to a One Touch will help my situation & give me some longevity
Implanted by Dr. Hakky on August 6th, 2018 Coloplast 22 cm. Genesis pump failure 8/17/19. Revision 9/10/2019. Genesis pump failed 2/27/2020 while having sex. Second revision scheduled 4/7/2020 with new Titan One Touch pump instead of Genesis

1Roofer

Postby 1Roofer » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:33 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
1Roofer wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:I, too wonder about the mode of failure.

Was it the implant itself (the inflatable tubes), the pump valve, the pump bulb, the tubing or tubing connectors?

Sudden leak or slow leak of the fluid out of the system (saline being safely absorbed into your body)?

Failure without loss of the saline fluid?

During the actual sex act (particularly in the case of a sudden failure)? Or discovered afterwards?

Details would be helpful

The first time was the tubing above the pump bulb. I was Having sex in doggystyle & suddenly felt my balls get hot which was the saline pouring into my nutsack.

I then had a bulb/pump revision which failed when I had her leg in the air & was piledriving her Pussy & then felt the combustion leave my pump.

I just switched to a One Touch pump which does seem more beefy around the pump/bulb & tubing seems way more durable

Just speculating: If the failures were in the tubing, perhaps the vigorous sex caused a weakened connector to fail. What would cause a connector to become weakened? Tension on the tubing during the pumping up, perhaps.

I would change my pumping technique to put less strain on the tubing. For example, if you are depending on the tubing to stabilize the pump and valve body while you pump up (or release) the tension in the tubing and connectors might contribute to an early failure.

When I first got implanted, I used my right hand thumb and forefinger reaching over and around my penis' base to stabilize the valve body while my left hand squeezed the pump. I did this for a couple months because the pump bulb kept slipping out of my left-hand fingers (ouch!). Note: I am left-handed and the pump bulb wound up to the left side ov my scrotum.

Eventually I got facile enough that I no longer need to use two hands.

I still take great care not to put tension on the tubing while pumping up. And, as Gt1956 suggests, perhaps "piledriving" also put tension on your tubing to finish the separation possibly begun by pumping technique. (edited to add the words in italics)

As I said, just a speculation as to what went on in your implant.

I’ve always been very careful to not manipulate the pump bulb while inflating/deflating

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:46 pm

1Roofer wrote:
My biggest fear is having my implant go bad and having to have it re-done. Took me over 5 months to feel better after my implant, at 7 months it's down to slight discomfort.

Rough sex as in primal sportfucking. Fucking hard from behind & completely ravishing the woman into submission. Hard banging sex, but Dr. Wilson even says that vigorous sex should never produce a failure. I’m hoping that switching to a One Touch will help my situation & give me some longevity

OK, I mostly do the wife from behind and bang her pretty hard to get her off.
Keeping my fingers & toes crossed!
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

1Roofer

Postby 1Roofer » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:57 pm

Old Guy wrote:
1Roofer wrote:

How long have you had your OTR & how often do you have sex?

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:59 pm

My opinion is that , with titan rough sex is not an issue at all.

Here is my rationale:

First, you quote Dr Wilson (and yes, he is truly a major expert), and Dr Wilson is quoted by you as follows:

I talked to Dr. Wilson who has done close to 11,000 implants which is the highest number of any surgeon of all time. He said that an implant should never rupture during sex.

I was told the One Touch had thicker maybe more durable pump tubing which may help offset rupture from aggressive sex.

Second,

I asked my surgeon (Dr Eid) the same question back in the day when I was preop.
Dr Eid stated that there is no concern about sexual positions and rough sex
. The titan implant cylinders are stronger than you are.

However, it is well known that the failure mode for titan is where the tubes connect to the bulb. So Eid has told me it is important to stabilize the pump when inflating so that it does not continuously flex the tubes. Also, of course, Coloplast titan is aware that they have an issue with the tubing bulp juction, so it is presumed that the most recent iteration of titan, "the titan touch" has been revised so that the tube bulb junction might now be stronger and less prone to failure.

Third,

During a routine office visit with my local west coast urologist Dr Karpman, I asked him if there is anything I should not do so that I optimize the chance of a long implant life.
Dr Karpman stated: He emphatically stated that the number of times I use the implant for sex is NOT a predictor of failure (so go ahead and use it a lot !). He suggested that, maybe , positions that can lead to penile fracture in the natural state might be an issue also for implanted guys. In that scenario, if the woman comes down real hard on you after you fall out (ie, women bouncing up and down crazilly, goes too high you slip out, she pounds down on you with all her weight).
BUT, in my opinion if you are on a soft bed, and she is not to much of a porker, I suspect that you will be ok. I do know that some guys on this board have described this experience (for example xomanow) and they stated that it "hurt" when she slammed down on them BUT, there was no damage to the implant.

Finally, rear entry sex, in my opinion, really does not stress the implant very much --- so pound away my friend !

TANGERINE

PS: xomanow does provide some good opinions on this issue in his nicely written 2017 thread titled the xo chronicals part 2. He is in good shape and has engaged in some serious pounding sex in all positions --- no issues !

https://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7352&p=51396&hilit=rough#p51396
Last edited by TANGERINE on Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

1Roofer

Postby 1Roofer » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:12 pm

TANGERINE wrote:My opinion is that , with titan rough sex is not an issue at all.

Here is my rationale:

First, you quote Dr Wilson (and yes, he is truly a major expert), and Dr Wilson is quoted by you as follows:

I talked to Dr. Wilson who has done close to 11,000 implants which is the highest number of any surgeon of all time. He said that an implant should never rupture during sex.

I was told the One Touch had thicker maybe more durable pump tubing which may help offset rupture from aggressive sex.

Second,

I asked my surgeon (Dr Eid) the same question back in the day when I was preop.
Dr Eid stated that there is no concern about sexual positions and rough sex
. The titan implant cylinders are stronger than you are.

However, it is well known that the failure mode for titan is where the tubes connect to the bulb. So Eid has told me it is important to stabilize the pump when inflating so that it does not continuously flex the tubes. Also, of course, Coloplast titan is aware that they have an issue with the tubing bulp juction, so it is presumed that the most recent iteration of titan, "the titan touch" has been revised so that the tube bulb junction might now be stronger and less prone to failure.

Third,

During a routine office visit with my local west coast urologist Dr Karpman, I asked him if there is anything I should not do so that I optimize the chance of a long implant life.
Dr Karpman stated: He emphatically stated that the number of times I use the implant for sex is NOT a predictor of failure (so go ahead and use it a lot !). He suggested that, maybe , positions that can lead to penile fracture in the natural state might be an issue also for implanted guys. In that scenario, if the woman comes down real hard on you after you fall out (ie, women bouncing up and down crazilly, goes to high you slip out, she pounds down on you with all her weight).
BUT, in my opinion if you are on a soft bed, and she is not to much of a porker, I suspect that you will be ok. I do know that some guys on this board hace described this experience (for example xomanow) and they stated that it "hurt" when she slammed down on them BUT, there was no damage to the implant.

Finally, rear entry sex, in my opinion, really does not stress the implant very much --- so pound away my friend !

Thank you for your invaluable input my friend. Yesterday Dr. Wilson state that the One Touch rig now has reinforced tubing & has a feature called strain relief which is a longer neck between the pump bulb & the tubing itself. I hope this is my saving grace to giving me longevity in this 3rd device.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:19 pm

1Roofer wrote:
Old Guy wrote:
1Roofer wrote:

How long have you had your OTR & how often do you have sex?

Implanted Nov. 2019, so it's still kind of new to me. Once a week is the norm now with the virus crap going on. She works in child care, lots of people contact.
Nov. 8, 2019

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:32 pm

1roofer just private messaged me regardingthe exact pump that I have. I will also answer here so that everyone on our group has the info:

"QUESTION: what pump do you have ?"

ANSWER:

"titan touch"----it is the newest one out and came on the market in 2016 and it replaced the "titan one touch release (also known as Titan OTR)"

i looked at my OR record, and the stickers say:
Touch Scrotal Zero Degree angle cylinder set with pump

Titan touch 22cm
catalog number: ES2922

On the tracking form used on the operating room, coloplast lists the following brands:

"Titan
or
Titan OTR
or
Titan narrow base
or
titan zero degree
or
other"

For me, Dr Eid wrote in "touch" where there was a write in for "other" (The form that was used was published in 2014, so Titan Touch was not yet a product in 2014)
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:36 pm

Good info, thanks.
I have the Coloplast Titan OTR (what my surgeon called it) but it is not any of the ones I see on FT or on the Coloplast site. He showed me the model of what I have. The base is a rectangular metal box with the bulb below. Attached are the tubes which are connected to the cylinders. The connecting tubes are metal covered which reminded me of miniature flexible electrical conduit. I definitely can feel those tubes if I poke my sac.
Nov. 8, 2019

Return to “Implants”