First Follow Up Appt Since Surgery

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
will1948

First Follow Up Appt Since Surgery

Postby will1948 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:43 pm

Had my first follow up appointment with my doctor today since my surgery four weeks ago. Aside from a basic examination he had me practice inflating and deflating the implant. I didn’t have much of a problem inflating but deflating was a real challenge. I would like to hear from others as to their experience is learning to maneuver the implant.
Age 72, married 36 years. Tried pills, vacuum device, injections all failed eventually. Titan Coloplast 26cm implanted May 2020, Dr. Raphael Carrion, USF.

Agfa13

Re: First Follow Up Appt Since Surgery

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:17 pm

Well, we are in the same boat, so to speak. Had my 1st,in-person, follow up visit about 3 weeks ago. Dr. made things look so easy in the office. I was able to inflate and deflate, no problem. When I got home, it was a whole different story. I knew this would take time to get used to, but when doing it yourself, its a challenge.
The pumping itself got easier over time. The deflating, another story. My block was situated much lower than normal. I always felt like a vein or cord of some sort was in the way, I will eventually move it out of the way and can deflate.
My balls are sore right now. I tried a session last night in a warm bath. I am taking off the next week to recuperate, lol.
I just could not get the vein out of the way, and it was uncomfortable.
I will follow this thread and see what others are saying. I am open to all the help I can get. I have bookmark lots of things on here, but I don't fall into any of them, go figure.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:27 pm

What implant do you have? My Coloplast Titan OTR was tough to find the release button at first, between the swelling and soreness. Another issue is my right index finger is numb from a past injury. Now I grasp the pump between my left index finger and thumb, and can push the button with the tip of my thumb.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

544kenmatt

Postby 544kenmatt » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:27 pm

it seems like it should be straight forward and easy but it is not. With the swelling and inflammation , it is difficult to find the landmarks you are looking for on the pump. I think this is pretty common. I also think most guys arent used to rummaging around their scrotum, looking for stuff. just keep at it and feel around for the release button when your scrotum is loose. Pretty soon you will be able to find it even when you are tight.
AMS 700 LGX 10/31/2019. age 63

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:05 am

With my Titan one touch I have to use two hands, one to squeeze both sides of the pump and the other to keep my other hand from slipping off. It is hard to squeeze the damn thing! It may take three tries to get it done.
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:25 am

Yeah, that sounds about right. I found out the hard way that I should use 2 hands, esp. when pumping. The loose skin of your balls is just that....loose and very pliable, lol.
For releasing, since the valves are not round, one hand is good enough, while the other squeezes all the saline back into the reservoir.
Ag, 58, Maryland
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)

will1948

Postby will1948 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:45 am

This is helpful information. I tried it last night and I was able to inflate and deflate but it took some work to deflate. I think I inflated too much for my first time because it hurt like hell. Next time (today) I will try to reduce my inflation a bit. I guess I just couldn’t wait to see my hard dick. After inflation I stared at my dick and couldn’t believe my eyes. For the first time in years my dick stayed hard. Say hallelujah.
Age 72, married 36 years. Tried pills, vacuum device, injections all failed eventually. Titan Coloplast 26cm implanted May 2020, Dr. Raphael Carrion, USF.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:55 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Congrats!
It takes patience. My surgery was 3 months ago, tired of sitting on sideline, but when its sore, not much you can do.
Someone suggested coconut oil for those solo sessions. Will try again, but maybe this time, right before i shower.
Ag, 58, Maryland

Return to “Implants”