Select Number Penis / Looks can be deceiving

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LknRon

Postby LknRon » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:06 pm

Hey Guys, Renee and I are celebrating our 3 month post surgery with Dr. Kramer. All is going GREAT. After looking back over the past years and looking at old pictures of my Penis We believe there is a Major difference that I dont see much hype about. Comparing my Pre Op and Post Op pictures I do not see much difference. The biggest and best feature of my new Penis is HOW DAMN HARD IT WILL BECOME. Renee and I joke all the time how much it reminds us of the option our Select Number Bed gives us. Some nights we want a softer bed to sleep and some nights we want a harder bed to sleep. Its the same with my Penis. Depending on what sexual activity we want to do, I will ask Renee what number do you prefer? She answers anywhere from 5 to 12. Generally the max amount of pumps I can pump now is around 15 Max. When I go 15 I could cut glass with this thing. Never in my lifetime with my youth and blood flow would my penis achieve the HARDNESS OF MY NEW UPGRADE!!!

So If I was still thinking about this surgery and someone told me how HARD I can become, this would've been every more of a No Brainer. I guarantee with the Titan that no woman has ever had a man with this kind of erection in their life. No Way unless it was a toy. LOL

Any how, I hope everyone is doing well. I'll talk back next week;-)

Ron
52 Years Old
22 cm + 1cm Rear Tips Coloplast Titan with Legacy Pump
Dr.Andrew Kramer Implanted March 5, 2020.
"Penis by Kramer"
https://youtu.be/mde-z8RCkss

Return to “Implants”