Last minute thoughts

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
OregonStrong

Last minute thoughts

Postby OregonStrong » Fri May 29, 2020 9:02 pm

So I am scheduled to go Bionic with Dr. Kramer 2 weeks from yesterday. Overall pretty excited for it, dreading the recovery though, worried about infections, hoping my pain tolerance is as high as it's been in the past with other surgeries (I've never had to take a pain pill after any surgery before). Having a few of the last minute thoughts, not sure I would say second guessing decision, but maybe it is, but maybe reflecting on what's going to change, that I am doing this irreversible thing to my dick. I fully accept that I can't keep erections, enough to have meaningful sex with, that pills and injections really didn't work and have unpleasant side effects. I'm currently single, probably will stay that way and I have always had a very low sex drive, even as a teen/young 20 something. Even being on Testosterone supplementation, didn't change libido for me. I honestly may only ever use this thing 5 times a year, it's that infrequent. Would any of you NOT go through with this if you were in this situation? Seems most guys on here are married or have a regular partner and are having sex several times a week with a few exceptions due to wife not cooperating or other health problem that ended their sex life, or at least have a much higher libido that I do. I would probably get more out of it from a masturbation standpoint than a sexual intercourse one. Worth it for that though? I think I would still like it even for improving the look of my flaccid state, but that shouldn't be the real reason to get an implant.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

medhatg

Re: Last minute thoughts

Postby medhatg » Fri May 29, 2020 9:23 pm

Don't think twice. The only regret that I have is that I did not have it done earlier. You are still young and you'll have a blast. You owe it to yourself. It is not only about enjoying sex, it is way more than that. I went from zero libido to through the roof. If you'd like to talk, PM me and we could chat over the phone or via email. Good luck brother.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Fri May 29, 2020 10:02 pm

First off. Get your T up to around 700 and up. Younger men with low T are more prone to getting prostate cancer. Don't listen to doctors that say 400 is normal. I got the implant after having my prostate removed and did it to feel whole again. Just pumping it 50% makes me horny. Married for 58 years, had lots of sex, but still enjoy jacking off even though I have no ejaculate.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Fri May 29, 2020 10:31 pm

oldbeek wrote:First off. Get your T up to around 700 and up. Younger men with low T are more prone to getting prostate cancer. Don't listen to doctors that say 400 is normal. I got the implant after having my prostate removed and did it to feel whole again. Just pumping it 50% makes me horny. Married for 58 years, had lots of sex, but still enjoy jacking off even though I have no ejaculate.

Mine is above 400, although the T supplementation has it's drawbacks. My hemoglobin levels are up from it, and I worry about having too much blood, cardiovascular risks. I take a statin drug to keep my LDL levels down (my father had the widow maker blockage of his heart at 50, wasn't a smoker and I mirror him a lot with my body/health). It also really causes me to pack on weight too easily and just hate that feeling of lugging around so many pounds. I'm very muscular and really exploded muscle wise being on the stuff, I am 6', 34" waist and sit around 225 almost all the time. I think I'm at a good balance with the levels honestly, and feel I'm probably just programmed to be low libido. Wasn't a normal kid that played with himself nonstop when I found my penis so to speak like most other guys. My dad was totally same way, surprised he was able to have 3 kids with the lack of sex the parents ever had.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

Skier123

Postby Skier123 » Fri May 29, 2020 11:31 pm

Oregon,

I just got back from my 4 month checkup post-implant. Could not be happier. In my opinion, the psychological benefits are at least as important as the actual physical ability to perform. I predict your confidence will go way up after you get the implant - which in turn will increase your success in finding interested partners.

The only caution I would give you is to make sure you are using a top implant surgeon - which you are. Prepare yourself for a couple of rough days after surgery, then it all gets better very quickly. In my opinion- totally worth it.
54 yr old single guy
Severe ED for over10 years; diagnosed with peyrones and venous leak
Implanted 12/23/19, Dr. Laurence Levine
Coloplast Titan w/ Genesis pump

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Sat May 30, 2020 12:32 am

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm not going to back out of it, but good to still get validation for the decision.

ftcharlie

Postby ftcharlie » Sat May 30, 2020 8:36 am

We are the same age. I am 11 days post surgery. Also single. I had all the same questions and doubts and I am SO happy I went through with the process. Nike says it best: JUST DO IT!
Handcrafted by Kramer
20 Titan, no tips, Genesis pump, 125 reservoir

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sat May 30, 2020 11:07 am

you state:
I fully accept that I can't keep erections, enough to have meaningful sex with, that pills and injections really didn't work and have unpleasant side effects. I'm currently single, probably will stay that way and I have always had a very low sex drive

My answer here is that there is a chance that your libido might go up once you realize that you are a sexual god with studly ability in the bedroom. Chasing women can be really fun when you are 100% certain that the chase will end in a vigorous, memorable, rock her world bedroom session.
And I think there is a real chance that you might not stay single for long (ie, possibly your ED has been inhibiting you on all levels) ?

"Good things happen when you go for it."
Dude, "you only live once" so I think you owe it to yourself to get this done; the surgeon you chose has the talent to get this done safely and properly. Life is short.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

erik821

Postby erik821 » Sat May 30, 2020 1:43 pm

I'm in Portland and have had contact with Danielle at Dr Kramer's and trying to schedule something. Would love to connect with you in person after a few months post surgery.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Sat May 30, 2020 2:07 pm

Yes, go for it.
How I only wish I could be young and single with a non-stop woman pleasing tool.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “Implants”